Theories #1: What Happened to Jennifer Kesse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
She had an intrusion alarm, I have thought that she may have been tired and forgot to set it....

Some days or weeks prior to her disappearance I have read that she told someone that she was awakened by someone placing a key in her lock and jiggling the door knob....Was that just a mistake or was it a trial run for what was to come later?

She had an intrusion alarm, I have thought that she may have been tired and forgot to set it....

Some days or weeks prior to her disappearance I have read that she told someone that she was awakened by someone placing a key in her lock and jiggling the door knob....Was that just a mistake or was it a trial run for what was to come later?

I read so much stuff on here, the web site and elsewhere that I've seen information and forgotten where I saw it. But this one is a bit of info I missed. I'll have to look and see what I can find.

I have followed jen's case since it happend it's one of the cases that brought me to websleuths...But i have to say from day one untill today i have never once heard she had a intrusion alarm on her condo...

It looks likethe poi wear all white he could have been an independent painter who worked in the complex and even worked in Jennifer's apt .
or He could have worked at Publix bakery across from where her car was dropped. The workers in publix at the bakery dept wear all white and have net on the hair. The poi disguise his appearance he wears a hat or helmet and underneath a net. That's why is hair look so strange.
Also like marble said maybe he is a previous tenanet,it could be a friend of a previous tenanet. Let's say a woman lived in the apt so her boyfriend could kept a keys.
There are so many different scenarios

I have followed jen's case since it happend it's one of the cases that brought me to websleuths...But i have to say from day one untill today i have never once heard she had a intrusion alarm on her condo...

I had heard there was an alarm system, but LE may have waited too long to pull the data. I can't remember where I read it.

Same here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jennifer had an intrusion alarm or what is referred to as a "monitored security system".....Her intrusion/security system is discuss right on Websleuths Feb. 2006.....It was listed as an amenity by the Mosaic....A woman who lived in the same building as Jennifer on the first floor discusses her security alarm not working properly and had to be disconnected....it is discussed again, get this, right on here in 2009......<modsnip> There are other references to her security system in various places...There is a wealth of information in they YouTube interviews with various friends, parents etc... .....So Jennifer DID HAVE a security alarm....whether she armed it Monday evening when she returned home from work, I have do idea.....She did have a security alarm.....

Last month a young woman was murdered in NY . When they found the body she had her earphones on listening to music while jogging.
Today people are glue to their phones talking, texting checking social media constantly checking facebook, tweets snapshot ,etc.Not to miss a thing .
people are not aware of their surroundings.
Let's say a stalker saw Jennifer maybe he saw her in the gym or while she was driving in and out of the complex
.. who knows where ...but if Jennifer was glue to the phone like most young people ,she didn't pay attention to what's
going on near her and didn't know she is watched by someone.
Maybe without the phone she would sense the danger around her .
you can sense a danger even if you are not sure where it comes from .
You know it is there.
Jennifer would be more careful than she already was wouldn't go out at dark, make sure the alarm is on every night..if only she would realize something is not right .
I know Jennifer felt uncomfortable because the illegal workers.They look at her, made remarks BUT they didn't stalk her.
The illegal workers behave as men do in their country when they see beautiful woman.
It is a common behavior in their culture.

Many women , Jennifer included talk on the phone as they walk to and from their car as a safety measure.....I am like you Shelly , these women could have so focused on talking than they were with their surroundings....Look at the Dru Sjoden(sp?) in Idaho I believe she was talking to her boyfriend as she walked to her car and he heard her as she was abducted....So talking on the phone as she walked to her car from the mall did not help her at all....

I've never forgotten Dru Sjodin, who was abducted and murdered in 2003 from a mall parking lot, while talking on the phone to her boyfriend. So talking to someone is no guarantee of not being assaulted or abducted. Rather, it's a signal to a predator that you are not paying attention. Better for girls/women to ask the mall/store security to walk them to their cars, to shop with a buddy, and to park in close proximity to other people. Paying attention to their surroundings is key. A person, male or female, whose head is on a swivel, noting everyone around, looking for anomalies, is less likely to be a chose victim. Attackers want surprise and to gain control easily. The abductor can get the target in a vehicle and out of the parking lot before the person on the phone stops thinking that the call was dropped. Parking lots and other "transitional" areas (stairwells, elevators, skywalks) are dangerous because by nature the people in them have left one place but not arrived at another and therefore can "disappear" more easily.

Marable
Thanks for telling about Dru sjoden
I checked it out .i have never heard about her
She was murdered a year before Jennifer.
sometimes the phone gives you false sense of security
What can the boyfriend do from the other side of the phone ? nothing
But maybe if she was aware someone is following her she could have run back to the store and told security
Jennifer had a phone and a spray mace and it was not enough
What more important is to look around you and pay attention if people follows you but sometimes even this is not enough, unfourtantliy to Jennifer and so many young women

Shelly and Pittsburghgirl,

I totally agree that someone stalking someone to abduct would see them talking on the phone as someone not aware of her surroundings......You are right Shelly, back to Dru Sjodens case, what could her boyfriend have done to save her...absolutely nothing...

I don't remember , did Dru Sjodens abductor/murderer stalk her in the store as she shopped.....I think he watched her from outside the store at the mall....

Dru like Jennifer , had so much promise and such a bright future....

There is evil out there
bad things happaned all the time
Many women put themselves in danger situations not aware of their actions.
Predators are looking for women alone
A woman alone in a bar
A woman alone in the dark
A woman alone in vacation
Crimes of opportunities.
Today people are staring at their phones instead of paying attention to the world around them .
When women are out alone they need to check if someone follows them ,
when driving to look if there is a car behind them driving the same direction, turning into the same turns
Stalkers can be every where
Its important to always be conscious of things and people near you

My personal theory is that Jennifer's abductor wasn't a stranger. He was known to her, and I haven't ruled out the co-worker who had an unrequited crush on her.

One of the migrant workers got paid to ditch the car. I don't believe he was in on the abduction, but a lot of migrants are willing to do things 'no questions asked' if there's a buck in it. While it might sound like an additional risk for the kidnapper, it should be borne in mind that the migrant was unlikely to involve himself in a police investigation if he was an illegal and especially as he was now the chief suspect in a possible murder enquiry.

My personal theory is that Jennifer's abductor wasn't a stranger. He was known to her, and I haven't ruled out the co-worker who had an unrequited crush on her.

One of the migrant workers got paid to ditch the car. I don't believe he was in on the abduction, but a lot of migrants are willing to do things 'no questions asked' if there's a buck in it. While it might sound like an additional risk for the kidnapper, it should be borne in mind that the migrant was unlikely to involve himself in a police investigation if he was an illegal and especially as he was now the chief suspect in a possible murder enquiry.

I agree with you 75-80% of crime victims know the person involved in their crime...

Is there a way to see if the Phones or Ipod have been re registered, I remember seeing an old FBI poster with their serial numbers
https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/vicap/missing-persons/jennifer-joyce-kesse

(one Verizon, serial number: 039-02071456, and one Nextel, serial number: 00080850757310), Jenn's Florida driver's license, her ipod (serial number cnh5323g6j),

Anyone savy on re registery logs. I know the phones might be out dated but someone might of re usued her ipod.

Here's another theory that hasn't been mentioned. Her boss Siegel. His wife and him were into kinky sex acts, he even was hit with a sexual assault lawsuit in 2004 from a former employee at CFI. So let's say the morning before her important meeting he says he needs to meet her to discuss things related to the meeting, she gets clothes out to decide what to wear and goes to meet him, taking her briefcase, when she gets there she realized it's not work related rather sex related, she resists, things take a turn for the worse, and she ends up murdered. The next morning his wife drives to Jens condo to make it look as though she left for work, staging the shower and whatnot and parks Jens car at HOTG. Jens key fob/mace was found in Windermere by walkers which is where Siegel lived. He also had a reward for her return if she was alive. Well who better to make a reward for her return alive than the man that commited the act and knows she won't be found.

Does this person look like the person in the video seen parking the car?

Jens key fob/mace was found in Windermere by walkers which is where Siegel lived.

I have read this before, but do we know if the key fob was 100% identified as Jennifer's? I remember reading on her website that Drew said LE were unsure/weren't saying whether it belonged to her or not. I was just curious if there had ever been confirmation of this anywhere. Also, according to the Disappeared episode, Jennifer's mace was found on the counter in her condo. The conflicting info is so frustrating. (By the way, I'm not dismissing your theory, NAS0823; just wish we had more concrete facts.)

I believe she had more than one mace.....

I have read that the mailbox key found with the fob and mace was an identical match to the other mailbox key Jennifer had in her car....don't know if this is true or not....Is it a coincidence that there is a matching mailbox key /fob/mace cannister found together in Windmere when these items that Jennifer had were found to be missing? Possibly....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24