Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
LP said that Cindy had her hands around Casey's throat on the night of June 15th - during the fight. As of yet, there is no proof that there actually was a fight.
...and according to CA they had a lovely evening swimming out in the pool...but Casey said it was too cold to swim, but she waited with a towel for Caylee.

TL drives a green truck? I thought he drove a jeep (black)?
I know in TL's statement that he said he waited for her outside. I don't remember a green truck...any link, please?

LP said that Cindy had her hands around Casey's throat on the night of June 15th - during the fight. As of yet, there is no proof that there actually was a fight.

True we have no proof that CA choked KC:) But we do know the neighbor said they heard someone yelling possibly fighting:)

IIRC, didn't TL or someone drive her to the A's on the day she stole the gas cans? And that's when the Neighbor said he saw a green ? truck there with a guy driving and she went into house?

that was sometime between June 1-13 tone stated that they went over there in kc car, and caylee in carseat.

Well starting from the beginning, I went and read the first detective report - what caught my eye, the last paragraph:

Investigators note: as of this writing we do not know the condition of the missing child Caylee Anthony. We do not know where the child is. Based on the repetitive lies that the defendent has told with whom the child is with or even if the child is alive. As I received information and relayed it to the defendent after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation. She still failed to show any outward signs of remorse or concern for her missing two year old daughter. I request that be held on NO BOND status until the child is located.

Well starting from the beginning, I went and read the first detective report - what caught my eye, the last paragraph:

Investigators note: as of this writing we do not know the condition of the missing child Caylee Anthony. We do not know where the child is. Based on the repetitive lies that the defendent has told with whom the child is with or even if the child is alive. As I received information and relayed it to the defendent after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation. She still failed to show any outward signs of remorse or concern for her missing two year old daughter. I request that be held on NO BOND status until the child is located.
Her reaction (or lack thereof) must have chilled them to the bone.

I feel like ive posted everywhere (sorry a little overly excited to share)

I would like to spout my whole theory so it makes sense, feel free to poke wholes.

1. I think this whole thing started in may 08. the texts between kc and amy were about partying, and about amy moving into the parents house. she had amy so convinced that amy put in a change of address (I wonder if ca actually got any of her mail) and alot of the texts were about going out but kc seemed to beg off alot( sorry luv flu and bruised rib) Sorry now kid with flu. I think resentment was simmering in alot of directions.

2. I think that kc had a place,a secret special place( thats what i keep calling it because thats what she probably told caylee this will be our secret special place dont ever tell anyone about it) this place is going to be close to the family home, this where kc and caylee go when kc says they are going to the nannies and work. They go there and kill time, they are waiting for the last person to go to work so that they can go back to the house. She's been doing this for a while, they both know this place well.

3. I think kc made the chloroform at the secret spot, and then hid it there. I also think it was for ga and ca. I dont know if this was a fantasy or what, but I think kc knew when ca found out about her stealing from ca's elderly parents , kc's own grandparents. ca was going to really lose it. and according to ca on the 911 call I want her arrested for stealing money, alot of money.

4. the texts also talk about a trip that was planned to puerto rico. this was a fantasy for kc she had the snothead, and a serious money issue,no job. I think she harbored alot of resentment toward amy. amy had the life she wanted.

5. Lets skip to june 15th, I think the statement about the neighbor hearing loud arguing at the a's after returning from the mt dora visit came from mark furman on greta. He never interviewed or named the neighbor ( I gotta believe that either le knows who this neighbor is and the person doesnt want to be named or they will never come forward because lets face it the plunging housing market is not the only issue they have in this neighborhood) I really do feel for their neighbors. I think ca had the ride from mt dora to think about kc;s latest theft... i bet she was furious lp stated on ng that ca had her hands around kcs throat.

6. Kc's in a rage she left the house with caylee, they went to the place they always went. she got out of the car got caylee out, she went over got the chloroform she had it hidden already made, I believe that she took a rag and poured some on it, she put the rag in the trunk, kc made caylee get in and she shut the trunk lid and walked away for a little while. there was so much chloroform that it filled the trunk and took away the oxygen. (that just bothers me so much cause I think she must have been scared) I think the time was around midnight early the 16th

7. The day of the 16th the flurry of calls to mom, dad, and house, that was to make sure there wasnt anyone at home. she needed clothes and other items. nothing taken for caylee.

8. the 18th, I have to believe that kc had already bought the duffle bag type suitcase probably on the 17th. too risky too leave caylee just laying in the trunk out in the open
and gotta do something the smell is bad. kc goes to the parents, originally to bury caylee in the ground, starts thinking this is not gonna work. the idea for the gas and burning the body occurs. That is why she takes the cans and not just the gas.

9. I believe that she repeated the burning process on the 30th late that night in tone's jeep. with the gas can that kc and amy bought at trgt that morning.

KellioPSL-
I agree with #1 KC had been planning something for quite a while.

I agree with #3- I feel KC was planning to do away with her parents to get the house and get then off her case. She knew she wouldn't get anywhere in life on her own.

She looked for a meal ticket to marry her and couldn't trap one.

I think while CA had Kaylee on the 15th, during the ride to and from Mt. Dora, CA must have questioned her and Kaylee spilled the beans about something. When CA got home
she went off on KC and the fight ensued- KC was now also mad at little Kaylee and took her rage out on the poor child.

Since GA got his two gas cans back, does anyone know if there was a gas can found in the car when it was found? If not does AL know about the can or was it in his jeep or at his apt., maybe on the balcony?
If the can bought at Tgt is not accounted for, then the burning theory surely comes into play. H-H-M-M

KellioPSL-
I agree with #1 KC had been planning something for quite a while.

I agree with #3- I feel KC was planning to do away with her parents to get the house and get then off her case. She knew she wouldn't get anywhere in life on her own.

She looked for a meal ticket to marry her and couldn't trap one.

I think while CA had Kaylee on the 15th, during the ride to and from Mt. Dora, CA must have questioned her and Kaylee spilled the beans about something. When CA got home
she went off on KC and the fight ensued- KC was now also mad at little Kaylee and took her rage out on the poor child.

I agree there must have been talking. We know Cindy cannot stop talking.
I agree she quizzed poor little Caylee. Have thought so for a couple of months now.
Whatever Caylee revealed (?) could have made Cindy much more angry!!
Then if kc was confronted with what her little three year old was telling, she became enraged even further.
I agree with most of your above post.

Since GA got his two gas cans back, does anyone know if there was a gas can found in the car when it was found? If not does AL know about the can or was it in his jeep or at his apt., maybe on the balcony?
If the can bought at Tgt is not accounted for, then the burning theory surely comes into play. H-H-M-M
Good point about the gas can bought at Target ~ where is it? Also, when GA recovered his cans on the 24th, were they full or empty? I don't remember him saying during his interviews, and I'm sorry if I missed it.

Good point about the gas can bought at Target ~ where is it? Also, when GA recovered his cans on the 24th, were they full or empty? I don't remember him saying during his interviews, and I'm sorry if I missed it.

Great question- I recall that the tow place advised GA the car needed gas, and GA claimed he had cans of gas in his car. He got the cans back on the 24th and picked the car up on the 30th. He knows if he refilled the cans between the 24th and the 30th.

I've been reading some of these theories, but I don't think GA or CA would have volunteered all the info they did to the police at the start of this case if they were involved in any way whatsoever. They were much too helpful in the beginning to find Caylee until they realized their daughter could get the death penalty for this.

Great question- I recall that the tow place advised GA the car needed gas, and GA claimed he had cans of gas in his car. He got the cans back on the 24th and picked the car up on the 30th. He knows if he refilled the cans between the 24th and the 30th.
I do think it's important, just because I'm using the full gas cans as part of a theory that Casey was trying to mask the odor in the trunk and didn't want to run out of gas somewhere with a dead Caylee in the car trunk. Actually though, he didn't pick up the car until July 15 from the tow yard. :)

I've been reading some of these theories, but I don't think GA or CA would have volunteered all the info they did to the police at the start of this case if they were involved in any way whatsoever. They were much too helpful in the beginning to find Caylee until they realized their daughter could get the death penalty for this.

Yes, I noticed how GA downplayed the gas can incident to Greta. I think he told a more honest story to LE. He was under oath at the time too. I would think that the cans would have been empty when KC gave the cans back to GA. I believe that he said she threw them at him. It wouldn't be easy to throw two cans of gas if they were full. IMO

Yes, I noticed how GA downplayed the gas can incident to Greta. I think he told a more honest story to LE. He was under oath at the time too. I would think that the cans would have been empty when KC gave the cans back to GA. I believe that he said she threw them at him. It wouldn't be easy to throw two cans of gas if they were full. IMO
That's true!

After hearing more audio tapes on Nancy Grace's show tonight, I think I have a theory. But, I may have posted one before. I can't remember. But here goes:
There seems to be a pattern of Casey complaining and whinning about Cindy's treatment of her. The constantly putting down of Casey by Cindy. Mom seems to always be throwing Casey's mistakes in her face and telling her she's a bad mother, lazy, a thief, and other things that become a form of verbal abuse for Casey. I don't think she's an angel but I believe Casey is very much affected by what her mother, Cindy thinks of her.
Because of that I think we find Casey being very truthful when she tell LE that she feared her mothers reaction to Caylee's disappearance more than the fact Caylee is missing.
I think Caylee is dead. And it was an accident. Most likey with the pool. On the day she placed a flurry of phone calls to her parents. Casey was reacting to the accident and needed her parents. When they didn't respond, she began to realize how much pain she already felt about the accident, which she caused by not paying attention to her daugher around the pool. She had even more realization of how her mother would treat her. She could not face that pain of her mother being able to say "I told you so. I told you you are a terrible mothers." Cindy would never show any compassion for Casey and how she felt about the accident.
So, to protect herself Casey decided to hide the accident. It wasn't something she completely planned out or thought how to handle in the future. Casey just reacted to the moment, was probably in shock from having her daughter die and could not face her parent's wrath of being so irresponsible with her own little girl.
She decided to hide the body and get away from her parents. I think she had Caylee's body in her car as she traveled around trying to think of how to get rid of a body.
I believe Casey wanted to dump her daugher's body far away from the place she lived with her mom and dad and the people she hung out with. That's the reason for all the gas cans. She needed fuel and didn't want to stop for gasoline and possibly have her daughter's body seen by anyone.
However, she could not go through with the plan. And instead Caylee's body was placed in the dumpster where she left the car that was suppose to have run out of gas.
Now some of you may wonder about the choloform. I think Casey used it to try to get rid of the smell in the car. That, did not work and that's why she left the car, hoping it would be stolen.
How could Casey go on with life, partying and having fun with her friends? Easily, she was in shock and wanted to put all of what happened, the accident, Caylee's death, the time with the body in the car trying to figure out what to do with the body and the over all terrible dread she was feeling about how her parents, especially her mother, would react. Each day following her daughter's death must have been pure hell for her. And, as a defense for her mental well being, Casey did what she could to put the entire mess out of her mind. However, when she slept at night the nighmares came.
I believe, from my own personal experience, that we form opinions about ourself from the people close to us.
Casey was constantly being belittled by her mother. That type of abuse made her the insecure, lying person she was. She had such a low opinion of herself that doing bad things or being dishonest was part of who she believe she was.
I didn't mean to paint Casey with the pity bush, but I think Cindy is the root of all of Casey devient behavior. No one can endure the constant put down that Cindy, and perhaps George too, reaped upon that girl. Casey is obviously very immature and although she appears cold hearted, I believe she is in serious mental failure from the accident and her decision to hide the death of Caylee and get rid of her body and being fearful of her mother's reaction that makes her keep her secret and appear to be so uninvolved.
That's how I see it.

I get a completely different picture of the relationship between KC and CA. I think KC was the abusive one because she was a spoiled little witch. Just the filthy mouth KC used when talking to her mother from jail while Mom referred to her as "sweetheart" and "honey" was proof, to me, that girl had NO fear whatsoever or respect for her mother. I hope someone gets her in jail and whips the snot out of her....like her parents should have done years ago. KC was a DIVA to the max in that household.

I get a completely different picture of the relationship between KC and CA. I think KC was the abusive one because she was a spoiled little witch. Just the filthy mouth KC used when talking to her mother from jail while Mom referred to her as "sweetheart" and "honey" was proof, to me, that girl had NO fear whatsoever or respect for her mother. I hope someone gets her in jail and whips the snot out of her....like her parents should have done years ago. KC was a DIVA to the max in that household.
I tend to agree and don't believe CA is the strict disciplinarian she's made out to be, otherwise, for example, Casey would've finished high school and had some structure in her life ~ like having a full time job and not still be living at home at 22 y/o living off her parents. And no way would I ever have been able to talk like that to my mother! MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74