Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think it's important, just because I'm using the full gas cans as part of a theory that Casey was trying to mask the odor in the trunk and didn't want to run out of gas somewhere with a dead Caylee in the car trunk. Actually though, he didn't pick up the car until July 15 from the tow yard. :)

I don't think KC was smart enough to burn the body without raising an alarm of a smoke screen that someone would have questioned.

I think she stole the two gas cans of gas because she had her Mom's JCP and Srs. cards, but no card for gas and ran out of money. She travel a lot using a lot of gas when gas prices were pretty high.

I don't think KC was smart enough to burn the body without raising an alarm of a smoke screen that someone would have questioned.

I think she stole the two gas cans of gas because she had her Mom's JCP and Srs. cards, but no card for gas and ran out of money. She travel a lot using a lot of gas when gas prices were pretty high.
I don't believe she used the gas to burn Caylee's body either. You're right, it's too risky. I also agree about her driving around a lot and wanting the gas for her car since she didn't have a card to charge it on, but I still think it's possible those cans masked the odor before she emptied them into the gas tank. MOO

KC your parent involved herself so much in your's and Caylee's lives that it's truthfully you who occasionally "babysat" your own child, if your mother complained or insisted. Even on those occasions you wanted to sleep w/ men so badly you lied to your mother to shut her up and, when they'd go along w it, secretly took Caylee into bed w your boytoys. Your mother made all the decisions in your daughter's life and you couldn't have disciplined her either because that too was Grandma's job.

Those times you even tried to act as mother to Caylee, you were just as swiftly shot down and the little confidence you had collapsed away for not doing it her way--the "right way." The more you failed, the less you tried until you resigned yourself that your mother's pronouncements of your inadequate mothering must be true--so why bother? She even calls herself 'Mom' to your child. Face it, you can never measure up to her standards, can never compete w the Perfect Mom, who ALWAYS knows better and NEVER admits to a mistake--to do that, she's shown you, is a sign of weakness so at all costs you must never make yourself vulnerable. Afterall, you have fought your whole life to just have the right to your own voice--and this would spell death to what shred of individuality you've hung onto...

You had both drawn the line that Father's Day--she by finally kicking you out, enraged by the stealing, while cutting off the intended source for your planned getaway... now only your childless friends would be going and you would be stuck watching Caylee; and you in turn by then refusing to leave Caylee--your daughter--w her. That will change her mind, she will miss Caylee and not really make you move out once you announce your plan to take Caylee w you.

But who could have known that, w/in 24 hours, all your mother's relentless berading and prophecies about your unfit mothering would come true? Were you checking your myspace when you suddenly realized it had been too quiet for too long. Did you wonder where the time had gone as you tore yourself away from the computer to go in search of your normally babbling daughter? Was there a growing sense of unease as you checked every room, calling her name as you saw she wasn't playing in the backyard either? Were you sick w the realization she wasn't in her sandbox... nor the garage... nor playing a game of hide-and-seek, as you approached the pool w dread and terror... Is it here your mind recoiled to see first her backpack, floating on the surface... and then grapples in horror to take in the sight of Caylee's tiny, lifeless body in the bottom of the pool? Were your mother's words deafening in your ears as you asked, how could it have happened?? As you enter the cold water, fully clothed w boots, before you can reach her, was your mind already reeling w horror... was it protesting, but it has only been ten minutes... Or was it flashing back to what was more important than watching your child? Were you wracking your brain w a million questions, like who forgot to close the gate? Hadn't your mother just told you about that? Or something about Caylee soon mastering this task herself? Did you bear the guilt of having attached the ladder yourself--intending to take Caylee in, but becoming distracted; or had she been left unattended long enough that, after wandering back there, she somehow managed to pull the lawnchair over and climb up w/out help, toppling in head first while trying to retrieve a toy...

She is blue, cold and nonresponsive--beyond hope, you despair, of revival or of ever being the same vibrant, alert, active girl. You can already hear your mother's hysterical voice condemning you KC, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE... the guilt and shame so profound it is easier to feel nothing from now on. Did you freeze in your panic, frantically trying to dial while staring in shock and disbelief at your daughter who just minutes ago was so full of life... trying desperately to reach someone, ANYONE, but knowing she will never be the same. You have done the very thing of which your mother has always accused you. Maybe she IS right... You KNOW your mother can NEVER forgive you. She has forgiven so much, but there is no way you can ever make up for this. SHE CAN NEVER LEARN THE TRUTH. This time there is no one who can be trusted, and no one, not even her, who can fix it.

You must hide her then, quickly... in the sandbox... no, the tarp, or wait this smaller storage container, could be dragged behind shrubs toward the rear of the yard... at least until you can figure out some other place, and come back for her. Your clothes are soaked and there is no time to waste, you have to change. You will leave then just like she told you, and stay gone. She will think you have changed, and are no longer depending on them. You just need time... you'll figure everything out later, right now you must hurry to pack a bag of your clothes, which you throw on the front seat, tossing your dripping clothes and boots behind the front seat onto the floor of the car. It is too late--nothing can ever change it, nothing will ever bring her back so you must cut her out of your heart--afterall, everyone lies, everyone dies...

*Of all preschoolers who drown, 75 percent are missing from sight for five minutes or less.

*Among children ages 1 to 4 years, most drownings occur in residential swimming pools. More than 85 percent of drowning among children ages 1 to 4 are pool related. Most young children who drowned in pools were in the care of one or both parents at the time.

*Barriers such as pool fencing, can help prevent children from gaining access to the pool area w/out caregivers’ awareness. Install a four-sided isolation fence that completely separates house and play area of the yard from the pool area. The fence should be at least 4 feet high. Use self-closing and self-latching gates that open outward w latches that are out of reach of children. Also, consider additional barriers such as automatic door locks or alarms to prevent access or notify you if someone enters the pool area.

*The Association of Pool and Spa Professions (ASSP) recommends being aware of objects (ETA like tables, chairs, or containers) which could allow children to climb over barriers and reach the pool.

*Drowning is a "silent killer," swimming and child medical experts said. It's not at all like Hollywood dramatizations depicting floundering swimmers bobbing to the surface yelping for help for several minutes.

*"Kids slip in the water like a pebble going under," said Dr. Marty Eichelberger CEO of the National SAFE KIDS Campaign. "As they try to get themselves out of the water, they sorta streamline their bodies making this linear form, and it takes them straight to the bottom. They only have a minute or two before they loose consciousness. ... It is a silent thing because they are under the water. They are trying to get themselves to the point where they can breathe, and as they breathe, they just suck in more water."

*The majority of children who survive (92%) are discovered w/in two minutes following submersion, and most children who die (86%) are found after 10 minutes. Nearly all who require CPR die or are left w severe brain injury. Nonfatal drownings can cause brain damage that may result in long-term disabilities including learning disabilities and permanent loss of basic functioning (permanent vegetative state).

*In 2005, of all children 1 to 4 years old who died, almost 30% died from drowning. Although drowning rates have slowly declined fatal drowning remains the second-leading cause of unintentional injury-related death for children.

There is nothing to date which connects chloroform to Caylee herself. I enrolled my five year-old daughter in swim lessons this fall after hearing of this case. This is the recommended age for formal instruction, but even swimming classes can not "drown proof" your child. JMO

http://www.poseidon-tech.com/us/statistics.html
http://www.cnn.com/2004/HEALTH/05/27...ing/index.html
http://www.cdc.gov/ncipc/factsheets/drown.htm

Very good analogy. I believe this may be the right theory but I still also believe the chloroform was a tool she used to keep this baby quiet when she needed her to be.

Something else that baffels me about this case. It has been speculated that Casey went back home after her parents left for work. If she did that for so long, wouldn't they have noticed that things were quite like they left them. Such as food being eaten, extra trash, dirty diapers throw away, dirty dished or more dishes in the dishwasher then we they left. I find it hard to believe that she could pull this off. Any theories on this? I know that if anyone was in my house, I would notice. Or did they turn a blind eye to this.

or maybe I am just trying to logical and there is nothing logical here.

Something else that baffels me about this case. It has been speculated that Casey went back home after her parents left for work. If she did that for so long, wouldn't they have noticed that things were quite like they left them. Such as food being eaten, extra trash, dirty diapers throw away, dirty dished or more dishes in the dishwasher then we they left. I find it hard to believe that she could pull this off. Any theories on this? I know that if anyone was in my house, I would notice. Or did they turn a blind eye to this.
I'd be able to detect it in a minute! It does seem she was making trips to the house to take food over to TL's apt. so I can't help but think her parents must have been turning a blind eye not to notice groceries missing. MOO

KC your parent involved herself so much in your's and Caylee's lives that it's truthfully you who occasionally "babysat" your own child, if your mother complained or insisted. Even on those occasions you wanted to sleep w/ men so badly you lied to your mother to shut her up and, when they'd go along w it, secretly took Caylee into bed w your boytoys. Your mother made all the decisions in your daughter's life and you couldn't have disciplined her either because that too was Grandma's job.

Those times you even tried to act as mother to Caylee, you were just as swiftly shot down and the little confidence you had collapsed away for not doing it her way--the "right way." The more you failed, the less you tried until you resigned yourself that your mother's pronouncements of your inadequate mothering must be true--so why bother? She even calls herself 'Mom' to your child. Face it, you can never measure up to her standards, can never compete w the Perfect Mom, who ALWAYS knows better and NEVER admits to a mistake--to do that, she's shown you, is a sign of weakness so at all costs you must never make yourself vulnerable. Afterall, you have fought your whole life to just have the right to your own voice--and this would spell death to what shred of individuality you've hung onto...

You had both drawn the line that Father's Day--she by finally kicking you out, enraged by the stealing, while cutting off the intended source for your planned getaway... now only your childless friends would be going and you would be stuck watching Caylee; and you in turn by then refusing to leave Caylee--your daughter--w her. That will change her mind, she will miss Caylee and not really make you move out once you announce your plan to take Caylee w you.

But who could have known that, w/in 24 hours, all your mother's relentless berading and prophecies about your unfit mothering would come true? Were you checking your myspace when you suddenly realized it had been too quiet for too long. Did you wonder where the time had gone as you tore yourself away from the computer to go in search of your normally babbling daughter? Was there a growing sense of unease as you checked every room, calling her name as you saw she wasn't playing in the backyard either? Were you sick w the realization she wasn't in her sandbox... nor the garage... nor playing a game of hide-and-seek, as you approached the pool w dread and terror... Is it here your mind recoiled to see first her backpack, floating on the surface... and then grapples in horror to take in the sight of Caylee's tiny, lifeless body in the bottom of the pool? Were your mother's words deafening in your ears as you asked, how could it have happened?? As you enter the cold water, fully clothed w boots, before you can reach her, was your mind already reeling w horror... was it protesting, but it has only been ten minutes... Or was it flashing back to what was more important than watching your child? Were you wracking your brain w a million questions, like who forgot to close the gate? Hadn't your mother just told you about that? Or something about Caylee soon mastering this task herself? Did you bear the guilt of having attached the ladder yourself--intending to take Caylee in, but becoming distracted; or had she been left unattended long enough that, after wandering back there, she somehow managed to pull the lawnchair over and climb up w/out help, toppling in head first while trying to retrieve a toy...

She is blue, cold and nonresponsive--beyond hope, you despair, of revival or of ever being the same vibrant, alert, active girl. You can already hear your mother's hysterical voice condemning you KC, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE... the guilt and shame so profound it is easier to feel nothing from now on. Did you freeze in your panic, frantically trying to dial while staring in shock and disbelief at your daughter who just minutes ago was so full of life... trying desperately to reach someone, ANYONE, but knowing she will never be the same. You have done the very thing of which your mother has always accused you. Maybe she IS right... You KNOW your mother can NEVER forgive you. She has forgiven so much, but there is no way you can ever make up for this. SHE CAN NEVER LEARN THE TRUTH. This time there is no one who can be trusted, and no one, not even her, who can fix it.

You must hide her then, quickly... in the sandbox... no, the tarp, or wait this smaller storage container, could be dragged behind shrubs toward the rear of the yard... at least until you can figure out some other place, and come back for her. Your clothes are soaked and there is no time to waste, you have to change. You will leave then just like she told you, and stay gone. She will think you have changed, and are no longer depending on them. You just need time... you'll figure everything out later, right now you must hurry to pack a bag of your clothes, which you throw on the front seat, tossing your dripping clothes and boots behind the front seat onto the floor of the car. It is too late--nothing can ever change it, nothing will ever bring her back so you must cut her out of your heart--afterall, everyone lies, everyone dies...

*Of all preschoolers who drown, 75 percent are missing from sight for five minutes or less.

*Among children ages 1 to 4 years, most drownings occur in residential swimming pools. More than 85 percent of drowning among children ages 1 to 4 are pool related. Most young children who drowned in pools were in the care of one or both parents at the time.

*Barriers such as pool fencing, can help prevent children from gaining access to the pool area w/out caregivers’ awareness. Install a four-sided isolation fence that completely separates house and play area of the yard from the pool area. The fence should be at least 4 feet high. Use self-closing and self-latching gates that open outward w latches that are out of reach of children. Also, consider additional barriers such as automatic door locks or alarms to prevent access or notify you if someone enters the pool area.

*The Association of Pool and Spa Professions (ASSP) recommends being aware of objects (ETA like tables, chairs, or containers) which could allow children to climb over barriers and reach the pool.

*Drowning is a "silent killer," swimming and child medical experts said. It's not at all like Hollywood dramatizations depicting floundering swimmers bobbing to the surface yelping for help for several minutes.

*"Kids slip in the water like a pebble going under," said Dr. Marty Eichelberger CEO of the National SAFE KIDS Campaign. "As they try to get themselves out of the water, they sorta streamline their bodies making this linear form, and it takes them straight to the bottom. They only have a minute or two before they loose consciousness. ... It is a silent thing because they are under the water. They are trying to get themselves to the point where they can breathe, and as they breathe, they just suck in more water."

*The majority of children who survive (92%) are discovered w/in two minutes following submersion, and most children who die (86%) are found after 10 minutes. Nearly all who require CPR die or are left w severe brain injury. Nonfatal drownings can cause brain damage that may result in long-term disabilities including learning disabilities and permanent loss of basic functioning (permanent vegetative state).

*In 2005, of all children 1 to 4 years old who died, almost 30% died from drowning. Although drowning rates have slowly declined fatal drowning remains the second-leading cause of unintentional injury-related death for children.

There is nothing to date which connects chloroform to Caylee herself. I enrolled my five year-old daughter in swim lessons this fall after hearing of this case. This is the recommended age for formal instruction, but even swimming classes can not "drown proof" your child. JMO

http://www.poseidon-tech.com/us/statistics.html
http://www.cnn.com/2004/HEALTH/05/27...ing/index.html

I agree with you that the dynamic between mother and daughter is the biggest factor in this tragedy. I commend you for your thoughtful posts and your ability to go beyond just bashing KC. If however the event was unintended, how was she able to bounce back from the horror of it, seemingly hours later, renting movies with her boyfriend. Within days she was dancing and socializing, this is where I struggle to conclude that this was an accident that devastated her. It seems more like it was a conclusion that she was quite content with. I don't know, what do you think?

just because the pings show her in the area of her house on the night of 15th June and morning of 16th June - doesn't prove that she was actually in the house. Could have been parked around the corner and waited until 16th when the calls started to parents and then she went back to the house. And Caylee sould have died the night of 15th June or early 16th

I think what the pings on the night of the 15th and early morning of the 16th proves is that KC was NOT physically with AL. If she was physically with him, there would have been no need or record for them talking on the phone and texting each other up to 3AM.

well, here's a possible theory, straight from the defense's 30 pages yesterday:

<<But Eyewitness News has learned that behind the scenes, the defense sent 30 pages of documents to prosecutors. In those documents, Casey’s lawyers argued that if Caylee is dead, “it was almost certainly a tragic accident.” The documents also said Caylee could’ve been poisoned by Chloroform or she could have died while she was sedated. They said the cause of death could have been an unwitting overdose of a sedative>>

http://www.wftv.com/news/17914492/detail.html

If it was accidental, I'd think KC would be beside herself and not out partying smiling from ear to ear with her pearly whites.

I think we can all agree she was in the trunk by June 18th, pings show kc at the parents hse that afternoon. I think she was scared oh no bad smell gotta do something, I think she went to the parents with the intent of trying to bury her in the yard. That would take a long time to dig the hole, hence the shovel borrowed from the neighbor. She then says my old friend gas in the shed, its going with me. is there a thread for chloroform theories......as for the flurry of phone calls that was to check and make sure no one was at the parents house.

I think if KC attempted to bury Caylee in the backyard, but found it too time-consuming, there would be evidence in the yard of her attempting to dig.

Re: CA once claimed KC & child were sleeping, so she didn't bother to go in their room on the morning of the 16th, however, when asked how she was so sure they were in there, she then claimed because she heard them. Either they were asleep or they weren't. I can't buy this story. I think this was just a cover up.
I don't think KC was there at all.

I just watched CA's testimony during the bond hearing and she claimed she tucked Caylee into bed on the night of the 15th and KNEW KC and Caylee were both in bed on the morning of the 16th. Didn't say how she knew, though.

When I heard about the choking incident, I got the impression that it occurred when KC was released to home confinement with LP.

I do not understand how KC could be at TonE's and still have all the texting back and forth with him and TR with the cell pings from the tower near the A home.

I thought this incident happened on the night of July 15th when Lee was there and they were trying to get info from KC about Caylee's whereabouts. I think it was in Lee's police interview where I read him say his mother got physical with KC that night.

Yes, I noticed how GA downplayed the gas can incident to Greta. I think he told a more honest story to LE. He was under oath at the time too. I would think that the cans would have been empty when KC gave the cans back to GA. I believe that he said she threw them at him. It wouldn't be easy to throw two cans of gas if they were full. IMO

I'm having a hard time wrapping my brain around why KC threw the gas cans at George when she told him how sorry she was that someone broke into his shed and stole the gas cans. Why would she have let him know it was she who had the gas cans unless he saw them in her trunk. If he saw them in her trunk, then why didn't he notice the decomp smell that had to be there on the 24th, too? Was Caylee still in the trunk in a bag at that time and that's why KC flipped and threw the cans at her father and took off before he looked any closer into the trunk for what he wanted to rotate CA's tires?

With all the crazy stories coming from the A's- I'm eliminating everything they have said and working from the beginning with colaborated information only.

I will then go back and if anything the A's have said fits into my new timeline- I will consider it but not make it fact. This should take me up to trial time- lol

Also- it appears that the unverifiable names KC has thrown out there are really quite interesting-
ZFG- In KC's graduating class there was a ZF- maybe, ZF like a boy whose last name was G., hence, ZFG

Juliet L. - the actress- has a friend who attended the same school AL's attending- KC apparently heard people talking about this and borrowed this name as well. Juiet L. apparently has visited or performed in Orlando in the past.

JH- she had recently ran into and with him living on the west coast didn't think it mattered to use his name.

It appears that the fantasy KC lives in, since she had no life of her own to brag about- she borrowed bits and pieces of other people's lives and made them her own just to fit in. She was destined for disaster.

Poor little Kaylee was caught up in the middle of it all.

This is only my opinion and I own it-

I'm having a hard time wrapping my brain around why KC threw the gas cans at George when she told him how sorry she was that someone broke into his shed and stole the gas cans. Why would she have let him know it was she who had the gas cans unless he saw them in her trunk. If he saw them in her trunk, then why didn't he notice the decomp smell that had to be there on the 24th, too? Was Caylee still in the trunk in a bag at that time and that's why KC flipped and threw the cans at her father and took off before he looked any closer into the trunk for what he wanted to rotate CA's tires?

LA claims GA knew in his heart KC had taken the cans as she has done this before- LA claims KC showed up at the house not expecting to find GA home-and surprised blurted out she heard about the break-in and was sorry to hear about it. LA also claims GA was only messing with KC telling her he needed something from her trunk to catch her with the cans. He didn't expect her to go off on him and she ran past him to the trunk opened it and slammed it shut and shoved the cans at GA cursing at him. She then jumped in the car and sped off.

I just watched CA's testimony during the bond hearing and she claimed she tucked Caylee into bed on the night of the 15th and KNEW KC and Caylee were both in bed on the morning of the 16th. Didn't say how she knew, though.

There was an interview ( I don't recall which one ) (sorry) where CA was asked if they were sleeping, then how did she know they were in there. She replied : " Because, I heard them, but I didn't want to disturb them."

CA also claimed she tucked KC and Kaylee in bed on the 15th . I don't recall if it was the same interview.

This is the problem with this case- One thing is said with LE, another with this onem a different story with that one and so on.

Just like CA told one tv station she is writing a book, about their ordeal to help other families, and told another station she's not writing a book and doesn't know where people are getting these ideas.

Good point about the gas can bought at Target ~ where is it? Also, when GA recovered his cans on the 24th, were they full or empty? I don't remember him saying during his interviews, and I'm sorry if I missed it.

I just now watched this video about a plastic gas container like the one Amy said they purchased at Target being found at Blanchard Park. The police at that time (don't know date of video) didn't collect because they didn't think it was important??

I don't know how to embed the video here, so I'll just give you the link to it:

http://www.truveo.com/Joseph-Jordan-On-The-Record-With-Greta-Van/id/1606915249

I don't understand your question. You say that George must have looked in the trunk and also that Casey threw the gas cans at George before he could look in the trunk. :waitasec:

Because he was going to go to the trunk himself (he said he had the keys) and she did NOT want him going there, so she beat him to it and "shoved" the gas cans at him before he could reach the trunk and smell the decomp if the smell was present at that time. Was Caylee in the trunk at that time I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
solaria