Theories

Rejection

You do realize everyone knows exactly who you're talking about, yeah?

The thing is, I don't believe there are any particularly brilliant adults that were a constant in AJ's life. This is not meant to be insulting so allow me to explain:

I consider myself fairly well educated on evidence collection & crime scene analysis. I'm no expert by any stretch but this (to be specific, forensics) is something I've been fascinated with since I was a little kid and read True Detective magazine, and watched Dr. Quincey ME on television. It's always been that fascination that has led me to read pretty much anything I can on it. With that said, I'm pretty sure trained professionals would STILL catch me in a heartbeat if I committed a crime. I don't care how smart a criminal is, there is almost *always* physical evidence, somewhere. On the victim, at the scene, in a car, somewhere. Especially in the case of a crime of passion or a spur of the moment kind of thing where it was not planned. And for the record, I don't think AJ's murder was planned, no matter who did it.

And yet... still no arrest for AJ's murder. Not even anyone named by LE as a POI, although I believe they definitely have one.

JMO.

O M, if you mapped all the various people involved, AJ murdered at the center of it, then where the case is with LE, Hadsell is behind bars, and out of the way. Mother and daughter bonds are strong, but in this family, as Zach is the girls' father, and they know they have a safe harbor with him, whatever the truth may be, there's a good chance it will not remain hidden, considering, again how all the crew rotate around each other either by blood, background and/or loyalty. Sounds hopeful and it is, I know. I happen to agree with you and that more may be involved as well, to various extents either before, during and/or after.

IF the story about AJ being at home at 7-7:30am that day is not true, I believe it will come out eventually. In fact, I believe a lot more will come out, eventually.

I think the killer has inserted himself into the case in a big way, even sharing information that only the killer could have known.

Can you clarify the specific shared info you're referring to?

Love this thread.

I must admit that I have always felt that there was more than 1 person involved. Not necessarily in the actual murder but I certainly think that others were involved in trying to cover up what happened and mislead LE.

Too much confusion, too many players with twists and turns not to have others involved somewhere along the line. WH is a master manipulator so my guess is that he managed to manipulate several to do his bidding and now they may be in a place they don't want to be with no way out.

If I try really hard, I can see some inserting themselves into the situation to help others out of a jam. (Sorry if I confuse but I can't say what I want to say without accusing).

I'm ready for anything in this case.

JUST MY HUMBIE OPINION>>>>>Lots of questions.....

Why did JH make WH move out of the house? money, drugs, affair.

Who is still living in the house????? One adult man and some kids.

Who has said the least about AH missing and did not go on any search?

AJ SM stopped on March 1

Fighting with AJ till 4:30 in the morning about what? money, not able to go to spring break like most college kids do, JH affair??????March 2nd By the way where did this info come from? I am thinking Zack. correct me if wrong.

AJ left the house to blow off steam 4:30 in the morning of March 2 Someone took AJ to dump her.?????

Text to JH, that we don't know what was said "she wasn't ready to come home" so we are told I think at this time she had passed away.

At 8:00 that morning text from AJ phone? was someone moving the body with the cell phone? Or was it a ping to let someone know things were going well.

Ping from AJ phone from lake? we don't know any other pings from AJ phone.

Tip to where the body was?!?!

AJ found at house that a lot of people could have know about.

I think sometime happened and it was an accident.

Called in missing March 2 at 9 something at night.

Body hid, house cleaned another male shows up first or might have been there then, WH was called and came over.

Someone saw black van/suv at house 4 weeks ago.

Also no search to amount to anything at AJ house.

I don't think AJ wasn't killed where they found her.

Maybe just maybe there is some DNA or something to that affect that they can't get a sample yet match it to.

Everything after that I believe is a lie and cover-up.

The thing is, I don't believe there are any particularly brilliant adults that were a constant in AJ's life. This is not meant to be insulting so allow me to explain:

I consider myself fairly well educated on evidence collection & crime scene analysis. I'm no expert by any stretch but this (to be specific, forensics) is something I've been fascinated with since I was a little kid and read True Detective magazine, and watched Dr. Quincey ME on television. It's always been that fascination that has led me to read pretty much anything I can on it. With that said, I'm pretty sure trained professionals would STILL catch me in a heartbeat if I committed a crime. I don't care how smart a criminal is, there is almost *always* physical evidence, somewhere. On the victim, at the scene, in a car, somewhere. Especially in the case of a crime of passion or a spur of the moment kind of thing where it was not planned. And for the record, I don't think AJ's murder was planned, no matter who did it.

And yet... still no arrest for AJ's murder. Not even anyone named by LE as a POI, although I believe they definitely have one.

JMO.

I think they have a poi also...but they need the evidence.

So...Who Killed AJ?

Im not so sure its Wes.
Do we know for sure she was murdered yet? Or what, if any crime committed yet? I say this not trying to sound snarky. But its easy to get carried away with thoughts and theories when we have no actual information. Especially a POI or before an arrest or even anything about her cause of death. Only thing for sure we know is her deceased body was found April 9th.

Praying for her friends and family. And LEO. And for answers soon.

JMO.
Do we even know yet that it is a murder?

JUST MY HUMBIE OPINION>>>>>Lots of questions.....

RSBM

My thoughts in bold

Why did JH make WH move out of the house? money, drugs, affair. *We don't know why or when WH went to the hotel/motel.

Who is still living in the house????? One adult man and some kids. * We don't know who or why anyone is staying at the home. As iamnotagolem said, possibly for moral support or help feel safe.

Who has said the least about AH missing and did not go on any search?

AJ SM stopped on March 1

Fighting with AJ till 4:30 in the morning about what? money, not able to go to spring break like most college kids do, JH affair??????March 2nd By the way where did this info come from? I am thinking Zack. correct me if wrong. *How do we know there was fighting at 4:30am?

AJ left the house to blow off steam 4:30 in the morning of March 2 Someone took AJ to dump her.????? *Who said she went to blow off steam at 4:40am on March 2? How do we know AJ was "dumped" ?

Text to JH, that we don't know what was said "she wasn't ready to come home" so we are told I think at this time she had passed away.

At 8:00 that morning text from AJ phone? was someone moving the body with the cell phone? Or was it a ping to let someone know things were going well. *PING to let someone know things going well?

Ping from AJ phone from lake? we don't know any other pings from AJ phone.

Tip to where the body was?!?! *LEO as reported on various media said was from investigation, not tip

AJ found at house that a lot of people could have know about. *True a lot could

I think sometime happened and it was an accident.

Called in missing March 2 at 9 something at night. *Reported missing March 3, last time seen reported as March 2

Body hid, house cleaned another male shows up first or might have been there then, WH was called and came over. * yet no one saw anyone else at the home. But someone did state that think she got up at 9 am after going back to bed after mom and sisters left

Someone saw black van/suv at house 4 weeks ago. *who has possible access to dark colored suv/van?

Also no search to amount to anything at AJ house. *we don't know this as fact. Red truck was taken in but returned.

I don't think AJ wasn't killed where they found her. *We don't know yet, that she was killed

Maybe just maybe there is some DNA or something to that affect that they can't get a sample yet match it to. *if that is true then, that would discount WH, they have his DNA on file from prev charges

Everything after that I believe is a lie and cover-up. *?

Do we even know yet that it is a murder?

No, not officially. Yet. I'm merely speculating on the fact that I don't believe she ended up at the house in Franklin an hour away from her own home, layed down in the tall grass and died, on her own.

No, not officially. Yet. I'm merely speculating on the fact that I don't believe she ended up at the house in Franklin an hour away from her own home, layed down in the tall grass and died, on her own.

And I respect your opinion, and to the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence.

Yay! Just wanted to say that I'm the one who suggested this thread because I think it can be very useful for WSers to put WH on the backburner every now and again and think about other possibilities. I'm sure it is tempting to link to specific things that people have posted on their SM or to discuss the inner circle intimately, but for the sake of keeping this thread within TOS I implore y'all to tread lightly.

I know WH is extremely interesting and there are absolutely more than enough details to discuss in terms of how he operates and what he has/may have done, but I seriously think that as time goes on and no arrest is made we should consider the possibility that the circumstances are actually far more complicated than they appeared to be initially.

Just to jump off, here are some of the things I have heard (via MSM or insiders) that starts to brush upon the possible involvement of other players.
  • AJ's cousin has claimed that AJ was receiving texts from a person who was bothering her.
  • AJ's aunt has said that after arriving in Norfolk, VA she became doubtful of her brother's story and also became very convinced that there is no way "it was only one person" involved in her death.
  • AJ texted her sister that she was "with friends" on the afternoon of March 2nd.
  • Two of AJ's friends and the family pastor moved into Jennifer's house in the weeks following AJ's disappearance and continue to live there. I know that the news article has quoted the young man saying he lives there, but is the pastor living there too?
  • Jennifer was arrested for buying alcohol for the friends aforementioned. Has it ever came out, officially, who she purchased the alcohol for?
  • One of AJ's friends that is currently living at the Hadsell house was also present during the Battlefield Blvd search with Wes when AJ's clothing was found.
  • The same friend is also responsible for going to the home in which the jacket was stashed and calling police at WH's behest. He has also testified to visiting WH in his hotel room.

I also have been considering what situations could be occurring that can account for the facts, as well...
  • Was WH unknowingly set up by someone close to him?
  • Could WH have been a co-conspirator in AJ's death and has now been thrown under the bus by the other(s) involved?
  • Is WH taking the fall for someone else?
  • Is WH trying to seem tough in order to gain favor with the AB?

Also, FYI - Myself & a WSer from VA submitted a FOIA request for info pertaining to 911 calls and the many search/arrest warrants that have been issued thus far but we were denied them because the docs are important to the ongoing case. Kinda figured that would be the result but it was worth a shot.

I have bolded the two questions I have asking for clarification. Just wanna make sure I have the facts right. Please don't take it as me questioning you directly...my brain gets things jumbled! :) Thank you!

Coming out of the woodwork to say I have no idea who's being talked about.

Heck, I don't even know who all of the players are. There seems to be one group of people we can't sleuth that includes one more person than I can account for. So maybe there's a whole subnarrative I'm not getting.

I'm really glad to have the "Alternate Theories" forum, though.

I just don't think WH had what it takes to do this on his own; either he was the primary perp and had help with coverup, or he helped someone else.

G

Heck, I don't even know who all of the players are. There seems to be one group of people we can't sleuth that includes one more person than I can account for. So maybe there's a whole subnarrative I'm not getting.

I just don't think WH had what it takes to do this on his own; either he was the primary perp and had help with coverup, or he helped someone else.

RubyJ, there is a subnarrative, but TOS forbids the telling of it with transparency. These players, at least the ones I know of, have been identified or self identified in MM and SM but have not been named by LE as POIs. Oh, and at least two are still minors.

I am glad to have this thread, too. The conjecture and hypotheses in other threads made me uncomfortable at times. This space is clearly for our "what ifs" and "maybes." What happened to AJ? I have a theory, similar to some I've read here. And then I change my mind again as I remind myself that the simplest answer may be the correct one. And then I change my mind again. So frustrating. But in the end, WH is involved, and he is not alone, for sure. It may have been an accidental death, but the attempted coverup and ensuing shenanigans were his.

All imo, of course. Jeez with all of these abbreviations and acronymns, I am starting to feel like a WSer.:blushing:

And I respect your opinion, and to the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence.

Which is really all we can do at this point. But I do believe the ME's report will come back as homicide.

Okay well maybe it's just obvious to me and I assumed it was obvious to others as well :) Truth is, there are SO many questionable people in this case, it's pretty easy to give the lot of them a sideways glance and wonder if they were involved in some way. I've wondered myself if WH didn't have a violent criminal past, would I still be as convinced it was him? Yes, I would. Especially with the PRESENT criminal activity (drug use, burglary, shifting timelines, stories about gas stations, mysterious tips coming in to him only, etc.).

That said, he's certainly not the only adult in AJ's circle that I believe is fully capable and would have had motive.

Okay well maybe it's just obvious to me and I assumed it was obvious to others as well :) Truth is, there are SO many questionable people in this case, it's pretty easy to give the lot of them a sideways glance and wonder if they were involved in some way. I've wondered myself if WH didn't have a violent criminal past, would I still be as convinced it was him? Yes, I would. Especially with the PRESENT criminal activity (drug use, burglary, shifting timelines, stories about gas stations, mysterious tips coming in to him only, etc.).

That said, he's certainly not the only adult in AJ's circle that I believe is fully capable and would have had motive.

So true. And based on the allegations being thrown around right now on a recently created blog that I can't link to, they can turn ugly pretty easily.

I think it's possible that no one has actually moved in with JH but rather JH & her daughters are still in danger and feeling threatened, so AJ's friends & TM are taking turns staying there to help keep them protected and safe.I think the killer has inserted himself into the case in a big way, even sharing information that only the killer could have known.

I do not think it was a sexually motivated crime.

I think COD will be manual strangulation.

I think the killer wanted AJ to be found and was trying to guide the investigation to discover her, when the hints weren't taken clearly enough, he called LE with a "tip".

I think if WH killed AJ he would have confessed as well as left a heap of evidence in his trail.

I have been thinking and agree with the bolded. I'm still tossing around WH's involvement. I had a theory at one point that he was the clean up man, but I don't think he would hold out this long.

Pretty sad when there are so many people, as you said, that have motive to kill a sweet, 18 year old girl.

A couple of people have asked about where the information about the fight between AJ and her mom came from. I think the information came from Brenchen, and she said that is what her husband had been told when JH contacted him by Facebook to see if AJ had contacted him. The info seemed to jive with what a close friend had posted on twitter early on in the case.

I am about to head into a meeting, but I will look through Brenchen's posts to find it if I can, if nobody beats me to it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back