They have a verdict!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you all for being with me right now cause I would not want to be alone. Hugs to everyone.

George is crying. In a praying position.

Three jurors are wearing purple.

OMG!!!! I am trying to pretend like I am working, but I can't!!!!

Feeling sorry for George right now...and Cindy, although I believe she did all of them a disservice by lying on the stand. JMO

I don't really have an opinion on what I feel towards Lee. Thought I'd throw that out there.

I wasn't expecting this for a few days. My husband had to come home and drag me out of the pool.

I am on pins and needles.

I just woke up for a totally unrelated reason and saw they had reached a verdict. I am on pins and needles here. I'm working the next 3 nights.

I'm nervous.

was suppose to go pick up my husband from work-told him he has to stay!! He and his workers are also waiting for the verdict!

Obviously the jury is NOT deadlocked.

There will be justice. I am sure of it. They never even asked for one piece of evidence. It was the videos and the phone call that did it- how can you listen to ICA's jail call and not know.

OMG! I am taking my heart medication! I trust my intuition. I believe it will be GUILTY!

THREE YEARS. OH MY GOD. Caylee, we love you Caylee Marie!!

Bill S as nervous as we all are. There will be justice. I know it. Nobody can listen to ICA's jail call and not know.

Server is overloaded with request, refreshing the page is a request. Please don't refresh every three seconds please. Let the topic and post catch up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member