this is my opinion of course

Shylock said:
When you establish only the disguised note exemplars that match Patsy, it's obvious that a male stranger couldn't possibly have made that many matches. Furthermore, some of the most damning evidence is Patsy switching back and forth between upper and lower case in certain words, and switching the normal and manuscript style letter "a". How many male intruders do you actually think would have that in common with the mother of the child they kill?

I'm gonna go with the experts and say Patsy likely didn't write the ransom note, but what makes you think an intruder wrote it? I don't think an intruder wrote it. An intruder would have zero motive to write a fake ransom note. Let's have a look at Burke's handwriting examination results from the CBI before saying Patsy wrote it. One of the three Ramseys in the house that night wrote the RN, and John was excluded and Patsy was practically excluded as the writer. They won't release Burke's results. Why?

JMO

Shylock said:
Ya got that right! Hey, before reading here you didn't even know that Smit was a common crook who stole case evidence when he left the job.
So you already know more today than you did yesterday. Keep up the good work!

Um, I have been here for awhile reading, I have been to many other sites, too. I have read alot of books on the case--and I had never heard that before.

You have been posting here for how long and YOU didn't know his record with solving cases? Seems to me like you only pick and choose the stuff that fits nice and neatly into your frame of thinking. Wonder why this case wasn't solved in the first place.

Barbara said:
And my "kind"? Just what kind is that.

Funny, you didn't mention anything when ICU was insulting my "kind". HMMMM

"Your" kind, what did I mean? You were the poster who was rude to me above, even though I hve never spoken to you about this case. You just came out and said something to the likes of "I don't think so," what did you expect back? My undying love and admiration for your "Oh so brilliant" case synopsis? Sorry if I disappointed you.

The truth is most of you who are so damn sure that they are guilty, cannot even agree on who actually committed the murder. There are more scenarios flying around here and other websites that would make ANY movie screenwriter jealous.

TBO< I didn't notice ICU insulting you. I thought you could take of yourself. My bad.

Barbara said:
Witch hunt? No substance? Innuendos? Conjectures? Wild guesses? Nothing else but feelings? and my personal favorite....."THEY"?

You keep predicting attacks, and slams, and all these other terrible things that have yet to happen to you for voicing your opinion. Why do you feel the need to be offensive about others' opinions?

Why do you say that? ...especially since you are so "new" to the case and forums.

You don't expect anyone to believe this do you? We have all met you before, just not with that hat and not on this forum.

You give yourself away with every post that insults us here at WS...especially the "they" part. Just who is "they"?

Forget about them Barbara...just drive-by's.

little1 said:
"Your" kind, what did I mean? You were the poster who was rude to me above, even though I hve never spoken to you about this case. You just came out and said something to the likes of "I don't think so," what did you expect back? My undying love and admiration for your "Oh so brilliant" case synopsis? Sorry if I disappointed you.

The truth is most of you who are so damn sure that they are guilty, cannot even agree on who actually committed the murder. There are more scenarios flying around here and other websites that would make ANY movie screenwriter jealous.

TBO< I didn't notice ICU insulting you. I thought you could take of yourself. My bad.

Wow! little1, you sure have a lot of fire in your blood, don't let the critics cool you down, it is just smoke and mirrors on there part.

---------------
IMO

Barbara said:
Witch hunt? No substance? Innuendos? Conjectures? Wild guesses? Nothing else but feelings? and my personal favorite....."THEY"?

You keep predicting attacks, and slams, and all these other terrible things that have yet to happen to you for voicing your opinion. Why do you feel the need to be offensive about others' opinions?

Why do you say that? ...especially since you are so "new" to the case and forums.

You don't expect anyone to believe this do you? We have all met you before, just not with that hat and not on this forum.

You give yourself away with every post that insults us here at WS...especially the "they" part. Just who is "they"?

Hello Barbara,

You do not know who they are? why are you so angry? I do not agree with you about the Ramseys guilt, it does not mean that you are wrong. I'm just Speculating. I have not mentioned you by name in the post, why would you think that I'm talking about you?

Barbara said:
And my "kind"? Just what kind is that.

Funny, you didn't mention anything when ICU was insulting my "kind". HMMMM

Barbara I'm sorry that you feel that I'm insulting your "kind", that is a strong accusation "insulting" why would I insult anyone here? this is a forum is it not? people speculate and ask questions, they may not all agree with you or other people on this site, it does not mean they are insulting you. Don&#8217;t take it so personal.

--------------
IMO

Toltec said:
Forget about them Barbara...just drive-by's.

Toltec IS GIVING YOU SOME GOOD ADVICE BARBARA "Forget about them Barbara...just drive-by's".

sorry to see you go.

IMO

We know that a killer will get pleasure in tormenting the parents of the victims, it has happened many times before. We also know that the killer will enjoy the thrill of almost getting caught at what he is doing at the time of doing it. Jack the ripper was such a person doing it in the open. This kind of thrill makes the rush even more intense. Killers have been known to return to the scene of the crime, the son of Sam was such a person, he used to get it on as some would say, when he stood at the spot where he killed his victim. The killer would rather have someone else discover the body, it adds to the excitement for the killer to look at the faces of the people responding to what he did. Lizzy Borden kept on saying that she thought she heard her stepmother upstairs, hoping that someone would go up and discover the body. The Zodiac killer was very skilful in his scripted letters to the editor of his favorite newspaper. It wasn&#8217;t until a few years later they discovered how he fooled the handwriting experts, with his hand written letters. A little imagination will fool just about anyone. Magicians do it all the time. They need to examine the ransom note the same way that they examined the Zodiac letter. I was surprised at how easily it was done, but I would never have guessed at how it was done. I believe that the person whom killed JonBenet fits all of the above. So it is in my opinion that it was a friendly face that JonBenet trusted, a wolf in sheep clothing whom came in the night, with a key in it&#8217;s hand and a fantasy on it&#8217;s mind. It has been recently discovered that the number one video for the pedophile is the JonBenet beauty pageants.

little1 said:
You have been posting here for how long and YOU didn't know his record with solving cases? Seems to me like you only pick and choose the stuff that fits nice and neatly into your frame of thinking.

I knew about Smit's record and the Heather Dawn Church case. But I admit that until you posted the actual numbers and I did the math I didn't know the guy had a 96% career failure rate. I'm surprised with a record like that they didn't relieve him of duty and demote him to a floor sweeping position.

BlueCrab said:
ICU,

IMO Fleet White had nothing to do with the death of JonBenet. He came over to the Ramseys house a little after 6 A.M. because Patsy frantically called him and asked for help. Fleet searched the house soon after getting to the Ramseys because he was told JonBenet had been kidnapped and is missing.

Fleet was alone when he searched the basement. He wouldn't have any reason to lie about seeing the body when he peered into the wine cellar. I'm convinced Fleet didn't see the body because it really wasn't there at 6:00 A.M. IMO John moved the body later that morning when he went into the basement by himself. He moved it because he wanted it found because the suspense was killing Patsy and himself.

Fleet knows the body was moved and therefore knows a Ramsey is guilty of killing JonBenet. He 's convinced he would have seen JonBenet wrapped in a white blanket despite the darkness.

IMO that's the basis of the falling out between the Ramseys and the Whites. Fleet White wants John Ramsey to come clean, even if Burke is involved, and stop the destruction of innocent families by innuendo -- including his own. Fleet blames Alex Hunter for sweeping everything under the rug, unnecessarily making almost everyone look suspicious.

JMO

Someone on this site told me that uncle Fleet was like a father to JonBenet or should I say uncle Fleet, now he must have been close if patsy called him and asked for help, What kind of help? (Fleet searched the house soon after getting to the Ramseys.) What was he looking for? he was told JonBenet had been kidnapped and is missing. Did he think he was a detective or something? Now this is interesting, (Fleet was alone when he searched the basement.) He searched the basement and not find the child. Why would the child be hidden if the Ramseys wanted her to be found? Come on now did he really search the basement? You said "He wouldn't have any reason to lie about seeing the body when he peered into the wine cellar." Why not? He needed someone else to find the body, why would he take all the fun out of finding her himself? (John moved the body later that morning when he went into the basement by himself.) Now if he went to the basement later by himself, who saw him do that? how do you know that he did that? Now this is a contradiction you said (He moved it because he wanted it found because the suspense was killing Patsy and himself.) Why would he hide it in the first place if he wanted it to be found? you said (Fleet knows the body was moved and therefore knows a Ramsey is guilty of killing JonBenet.) Detective/uncle Fleet knows that the body was moved? How does he know that? It sounds like he is covering his you know what for saying that he searched the basement, I repeat Searched the basement when he arrived there earlier and found nothing. Where could you hide a six year old child in the basement, and not be found? remember she was found with her arms raised and rigor mortise set in, not in a fetal position that would make her easer to conceal. and Fleet goes on blaming everyone except himself. sounds like when you make a silent fart you start to point the finger in the other direction.

Hey that was fun.

John wanted the body found by the police

You said that Fleet was blaming everyone but himself. Like Who?

How sad that you find any of this "fun"

Barbara said:
John wanted the body found by the police

You said that Fleet was blaming everyone but himself. Like Who?

How sad that you find any of this "fun"

Yup, :clap:
Socks

little1 said:
Um, not write a 3 page ransom note and hide her body in the basement. It's got to be one or the other. Can't be both. I think we all have heard stories of people moving bodies in the middle of the night. Ever heard of plastic garbage bags? There are lots of ways to get a body out of a house without being seen, especially in the dead of night on Christmas Eve. You guys have to be kidding right? I live in Greenville, Sc, a couple of years ago a guy beat his girlfriend to death, wrapped her body in an air mattress and proceeded to drag her across a heavily traveled road at about 7:30 in the morning. People stopped to ask him if he needed help, several people actually, one of those folks noticed that the mattress was trailing blood behind it. Needless to say, this guy was caught. But I think we all know there are PLENTY of ways to get a body out of a home without being noticed.

I have a question, though.....
I have read that no one noticed any unusual lights or flashlight beams, anything like that on the night of the murder.
> How could someone, even being familiar in the house, wirte a 3 page ransom note in the dark. We can assume that another person held the flashlight for them, but why not cut a light on? It is obvious that some sort of thinking went into this note, and they took their time writing it and possibly hiding the handwriting. So how can you do that in the dark?

Personally I do not believe that the note was written in the house, it was too long a note to write by someone whom just killed their child, and being careful not to implicate themselves in anyway. I&#8217;m sure that John or Patsy knew about handwriting experts, why be so stupid as to write a ransom note? Now on the other hand, how about and intruder with a fantasy in mind, writing his ransom note long before the crime. He must have been having a ball imagining what it would do the ramseys and the media not to mention the cops, a killer likes to control all of the above, it is part of his fantasy, however he never intended to kidnap the child, he just to watch the ramseys squirm. Looks like he succeeded.

ICU...if an intruder wrote the note and did it beforehand, how in the heck did he manage to sneak into the house with it, without folding it or getting it smudged and dirty and wrinkly? besides, the note was written on paper from the Ramseys' tablet, with their pen.

IMO

The note was written on the Ramsey's own pad with the Ramsey's own pen. Sooooooo.....whoever wrote the note wrote it in the house. The current RST theory is that while he was waiting for the Ramseys to come home, he wrote the note.

Not that I believe any of that, but that's the current RST theory.

ICU said:
Toltec IS GIVING YOU SOME GOOD ADVICE BARBARA "Forget about them Barbara...just drive-by's".

sorry to see you go.

IMO

My, my aren't we the snotty one? Is your comment conjecture, wild guessing? smoke and mirrors?

As far as my going.....I've been here way before you and I "speculate" that I'll still be here long after you're gone. You should keep in mind that this isn't the forum you are used to....people just don't disappear here. That's another forum altogether. :)

little1 said:

First...I wasn't talking to you. Second, I was referring to YOUR kind. I don't have a case synopsis, brilliant or otherwise. Third.....Of course there are more scenarios out there than you can process obviously. That's why there are these boards. But then again, I could be mistaken. You might just be the poster who was actually there and witnessed the whole thing, so perhaps you can enlighten the rest of us what the REAL scenario is, since "most of us" can't seem to figure out the murder as WE weren't there as you obviously were.

And yes, I can take care of myself. Of course you didn't notice ICU insulting anyone, no surprise there.

Barbara said:
First...I wasn't talking to you. Second, I was referring to YOUR kind. I don't have a case synopsis, brilliant or otherwise. Third.....Of course there are more scenarios out there than you can process obviously. That's why there are these boards. But then again, I could be mistaken. You might just be the poster who was actually there and witnessed the whole thing, so perhaps you can enlighten the rest of us what the REAL scenario is, since "most of us" can't seem to figure out the murder as WE weren't there as you obviously were.

And yes, I can take care of myself. Of course you didn't notice ICU insulting anyone, no surprise there.

I am sorry, I am a little touchy. I thought you were talking to me.

I am going to try to call a truce with you, this sort odf bickering gets us nowhere. :truce:

little1 said:
I am sorry, I am a little touchy. I thought you were talking to me.

I am going to try to call a truce with you, this sort odf bickering gets us nowhere. :truce:

Agreed. No problem here. Peace :truce: :blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wulongfei125
Back