This is very difficult....however, (if DB confessed now...)

however, if DB confessed at this point, I think many people would forgive her. I'm not saying that they would embrace her (I couldn't), but prehaps there is more then we know about DB. DB, I believe you and your people read here, just come forward, please.

No one believes any of your stories, get it off your chest, and have peace, trust me, there is no other way.

BBM: JMO ... but it would be a big surprise to me if DB did "confess" to anything regarding Lisa ... Now IF Jeremy "confessed" about "something" -- that would NOT surprise me because he is "weak" and "controlled" by Deb ...

Deb has been building up her "defense strategy" since it came out that she was purchasing wine just hours before Lisa went "missing" ...

Deb -- as well as her defense team -- are USING the "I was drunk defense" and she can continue her :

I :dunno::dunno::dunno:

I can't remember :dunno::dunno::dunno:

I'm NOT buying it -- never have -- and never will ...

Deb KNOWS EXACTLY what happened to Lisa ... and I agree, that she should come forward ...

MOO MOO MOO ...

I know its not "popular" to say this, but I just don't buy her claim of innocence. You can tell from what she has said and how she is SO defensive. I don't presume to know how one should act in such a situation, but from the beginning DB has been avoiding multiple truths. She was no more convincing even on Dr Phil. Usually if he advocates for someone, I trust it...not this time. Baby Lisa is the victim here. NOT DB and her very silent boyfriend. MOO JMO

BBM: I agree ... And JMO, but I find it is NOT popular to say that DB is "guilty" ... However, I do respect the right that everyone is entitled to their "opinion" ...

:innocent: Just think how "boring" it would be if everyone "agreed" ... lol ...

Actually your opinion is quite popular more so than those of us who are still on the fence.

:seeya: Respectfully I disagree and JMO, but from what I have been reading, it appears that the "majority" believes Deb is "innocent" and that SODDI ...

And many people do believe that there was an "intruder" or the SODDI is either :

1. Jersey
2. The neighbor SB

Again ... all MOO ...

BBM: I agree ... And JMO, but I find it is NOT popular to say that DB is "guilty" ... However, I do respect the right that everyone is entitled to their "opinion" ...

:innocent: Just think how "boring" it would be if everyone "agreed" ... lol ...

:seeya: Respectfully I disagree and JMO, but from what I have been reading, it appears that the "majority" believes Deb is "innocent" and that SODDI ...

And many people do believe that there was an "intruder" or the SODDI is either :

1. Jersey
2. The neighbor SB

Again ... all MOO ...

BBM

The numerous polls that have been taken since it began in October do not reflect this. Unless you believe there is a large chunk of folks who believe her innocent and not voting in the polls (but yet commenting in threads).

Interesting. Does anybody think Jersey is a patsy? Did he roam the neighborhood looking for work and a lot of folks had Megan's cell number, the best way to reach him? Or were the phones ditched and Jersey found them: "Eureka! Free phones!"

Interesting. Does anybody think Jersey is a patsy? Did he roam the neighborhood looking for work and a lot of folks had Megan's cell number, the best way to reach him? Or were the phones ditched and Jersey found them: "Eureka! Free phones!"

I think the fact the a call from an apparent 'no service' phone attempted a call to someone who just happened to be the GF of a drifter in the neighborhood and has a rap sheet raises questions that go beyond the 'coincidence' stage. Add in the fact that there is no evidence (as we know) that DB/JI knew MW or Jersey and it raises even further questions.

I didnt say it was a coincidence that the call was attempted. If you read my previous blogs, I said that there is a reason the call was attempted and that has relevance. Either Jersey called Megan or someone tried to reach Jersey or it was a set up to make Jersey look like the perpetrator.

It's not a coincidence the call was made. Not what I said. Either Jersey called Megan or someone tried to reach Jersey or it was a set up to make Jersey look like the perpetrator.

however, if DB confessed at this point, I think many people would forgive her. I'm not saying that they would embrace her (I couldn't), but prehaps there is more then we know about DB. DB, I believe you and your people read here, just come forward, please.

No one believes any of your stories, get it off your chest, and have peace, trust me, there is no other way.

I'm not sure what prompted this but I mostly DO believe her and I think it's presumptuous to think she would have anything to get off her chest or confess to ~ not to mention every time she does come forward with something that wasn't originally spilled to the media and therefore the public, she is raked over the coals again.

I'm not here to bash anybody but if a box of wine could have been why your child went missing, why would you joke about buying more wine? That's all I'm going to share about this right now, but really?

BBM

The numerous polls that have been taken since it began in October do not reflect this. Unless you believe there is a large chunk of folks who believe her innocent and not voting in the polls (but yet commenting in threads).

MOO ...

:seeya: Yes -- many of the comments I have seen believe Deb is "innocent" and that SODDI ... and, an example would be here ... the majority of the "posts" indicate that SODDI ...

Again, all JMO and MOO ...

RBBM: Yes ... I believe Jersey is being "set up" to be the "patsy" -- he is being set up for the "jury pool" as the "Roy Kronk" in this case ...

As to the phones being "ditched" : I think they were thrown down a drain somewhere in the area near the home ...

I didnt say it was a coincidence that the call was attempted. If you read my previous blogs, I said that there is a reason the call was attempted and that has relevance. Either Jersey called Megan or someone tried to reach Jersey or it was a set up to make Jersey look like the perpetrator.

RBBM: JMO ... but I do believe that Deb KNOWS Jersey -- and more than just an "acquaintance" or the "neighborhood homeless man" ...

And JMO ... it could have been a "set up" to make Jersey look like the perp ...

It's not a coincidence the call was made. Not what I said. Either Jersey called Megan or someone tried to reach Jersey or it was a set up to make Jersey look like the perpetrator.

RBBM: Yep ... how very "convenient" to have a "homeless man" in the neighborhood who just happens to have a "criminal record" to try to "pin" the "disappearance" of Baby Lisa on ...

DB needs to "come clean" ... tell the TRUTH what happened to Baby Lisa ...

:seeya: All JMO ... and MOO ...

I understand why people might want to think DB, or JI, or both, are innocent. We don't want to think that a parent could harm their child. But I don't understand, how in the face of the fact that these parents are not out there looking for their missing child, people could continue to tout their innocence. And I have yet to hear anyone from the pro-DB camp address that.

Am I the only one who doesn't get this??

Either Jersey called Megan or someone tried to reach Jersey or it was a set up to make Jersey look like the perpetrator.

respectfully snipped

Option B is my guess.

I completely agree, the fact that Megan's phone was called is no coincidence.

I'm not here to bash anybody but if a box of wine could have been why your child went missing, why would you joke about buying more wine? That's all I'm going to share about this right now, but really?

Did DB joke about buying more wine?

My theory is that Jersey was set up (most likely I think) or else chanced upon the discarded phones. If the parents are not involved, I don't understand why they are not clamoring for Jersey and his associates to be further investigated. At one point, LE said they had "moved on" from Jersey. Many of us have wondered if Jersey had an alibi for that night. Have you heard anything about Jersey being alibied or about continued questioning of Jersey, MW and their housemates and associates? All my opinion only.

I personally believe that DB cares a LOT about what other people think. The fact that she says repeatedly that she doesn't care what people think leads me to believe this even more. She is probably a person with low self esteem anyway and does care how others think of her.

She might have felt differently in the beginning (she told us she failed the LDT after all) but now she cares very much about what people think about her based on the Dr Phil show.

I understand why people might want to think DB, or JI, or both, are innocent. We don't want to think that a parent could harm their child. But I don't understand, how in the face of the fact that these parents are not out there looking for their missing child, people could continue to tout their innocence. And I have yet to hear anyone from the pro-DB camp address that.

Am I the only one who doesn't get this??

Because to those that are on the fence/thinks she's innocent, that alone does not prove guilt. It may to you, but not to everyone.

There is probably more that goes into it, but that's a simple explanation.

I don't necessarily disagree, but I do think it's possible to 'overcorrect' things, especially if they are things that were initially said. I'm not making excuses as to her changing aspects of her story. The truth to her, at it's very basic form, is she went inside and went to sleep. BL was taken while she was sleeping.

That might be the "truth" that she is telling people, but DB knows that it isn't the real truth because she knows what the truth is. She knows what happened to Lisa in her heart. That's why she has so much trouble with her stories.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back