This thread is for posters that believe Calee is still alive #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not really the point. The point is, for some reason LE felt it necessary to "swarm" a home with five deputies due to a tip she was alive and at this location. If they were so certain she is dead, what point would be served to waste time a money checking tips like this?

I am more convinced than ever that she is alive. Or at least that LE thinks she's alive.

:clap::clap::blowkiss::clap::clap:

That's not really the point. The point is, for some reason LE felt it necessary to "swarm" a home with five deputies due to a tip she was alive and at this location. If they were so certain she is dead, what point would be served to waste time a money checking tips like this?

I am more convinced than ever that she is alive. Or at least that LE thinks she's alive.

I completely agree. If they were just going through the motions to check out all leads, they would not have taken five officers to a house in the middle of the night to wake up a child. Why in the world would they do that if OCSO knows for sure that the real, missing Caylee is not alive?

I dont know what I believe at this point, but I HOPE she still is alive.

It just goes to show that LE is following up on leads, and that's a good thing. And I agree they should continue to follow up on credible leads. What I don't get is the person in the article commenting that they look alike. I don't see that at all...

I completely agree. If they were just going through the motions to check out all leads, they would not have taken five officers to a house in the middle of the night to wake up a child. Why in the world would they do that if OCSO knows for sure that the real, missing Caylee is not alive?

Exactly and precisely. If this were a "going through the motions" kind of deal, why not just send a single officer over to the house in the middle of the day? The "element of surprise" is also a moot point if they were going through the motions.

I agree and agree. 5 officers..

I haven't seen a link, but did see some posts that seemed to indicate that people have seen it. They said something about she didn't tell the whole story whatever that might mean. I ignored the posts as my Spanish is pretty much limited to taco, nacho and quesadilla!

I have never seen the interview myself and this is the only thing I have seen:

"Meanwhile, George and Cindy Anthony are taking the search to find Caylee to Puerto Rico.

Cindy Anthony sat down with a Univision reporter for a one-on-one interview for the Spanish language TV station.

Anthony said she wanted to do the interview because of the large Puerto Rican viewership and she would like for the report to be played in Puerto Rico.

She said the family got tips about Caylee but could not give details about exactly where in Puerto Rico.

In the interview, Cindy Anthony said investigators told her weeks ago about evidence from the body farm.

According to investigators, the evidence suggests that Caylee is dead.

Cindy Anthony said she believes it was an intimidation tactic"

http://topix.com/wire/world/puerto-rico

...The point is, for some reason LE felt it necessary to "swarm" a home with five deputies due to a tip she was alive and at this location.

If they do believe she is alive and being held by kidnappers of one sort or another, then maybe this is why the Anthony family does not go out themselves to look for Caylee -- they don't have the force of FIVE DEPUTIES to keep them safe while they look. JMHO.

If they do believe she is alive and being held by kidnappers of one sort or another, then maybe this is why the Anthony family does not go out themselves to look for Caylee -- they don't have the force of FIVE DEPUTIES to keep them safe while they look. JMHO.

Well at this point in time, it seems that even if the Anthonys went and looked for her and drove up to the police station with Caylee in back in her car seat, and someone named ZG in front with a signed confession-- everyone would insisit that they went out and bought an exact look alike and then had fake DNA inserted into her body in order to get Casey off.

I am so so excited about the search news!!!! THAT POOR FAMILY - but YAY!!! How hopeful is it that they gave enough credence to this tip that they responded in the way they did. I absolutely do not think they would have reacted in that manner if they were truly 100% convinced this child was gone. Cover their bases and check - yeah sure but not in the middle of the night w/ numerous officers! YAY YAY YAY.

So excited guys. Sorry about my caps, but this is really hopeful news. I think the comments that she does not even look like Caylee just support the theory more that police think she may be alive - YAY!!!

I'd like to pose a question to everybody here who believes Caylee is alive.

What are your feelings about the "protesters" and whats going on with the family ?

I'll begin by saying I am appauled at the behavior and I have tremendous concern for the family.

Whats everyones feelings on this?

I think it's horrible.
While I don't agree with the way everything has been handled by the Anthonys at times, I find it unbelievable and incredibly disappointing that the protesters really think they are going to accomplish something good.
Well, I'm pretty sure that NOTHING good can come from this type behavior.

I'm also appalled by the protesters in many ways. they are not helping the situation at all. I agree with another poster who stated they are really just bringing the family together. It's an us against them situation now.
As to the jest of this thread: I've been torn from the beginning about Caylee being alive or not but my gut has ALWAYS said that Caylee is in Puerto Rico. Too many connections/references not to feel that way. Has anyone seen a link yet to the spanish speaking TV interview that Cindy and Jose did specificly to get to Puerto Rico? I speak spanish and am very curious about this interview.

Puerto Rico was my first thought and it's pretty much stuck, however if whoever decided MX might be safer they'd probably fit right in.

It just goes to show that LE is following up on leads, and that's a good thing. And I agree they should continue to follow up on credible leads. What I don't get is the person in the article commenting that they look alike. I don't see that at all...

That is what I was commenting on as well..the article inferred that they looked a like. I was commenting on the article period hence my quote of the article.

What are your feelings about the "protesters" and whats going on with the family ?

I'll begin by saying I am appauled at the behavior and I have tremendous concern for the family.

IMO, they are there for nothing more than to cause trouble and get themselves on camera. Throwing things at their house now! You've got to be kidding me! I wanted to smack the lady who shut her child's arm in the door! "Oh my son!"- like she was all of a sudden concerned. What are they teaching their own children! Well, just what came out of that child's mouth...

I'm also appalled by the protesters in many ways. they are not helping the situation at all. I agree with another poster who stated they are really just bringing the family together. It's an us against them situation now.
As to the jest of this thread: I've been torn from the beginning about Caylee being alive or not but my gut has ALWAYS said that Caylee is in Puerto Rico. Too many connections/references not to feel that way. Has anyone seen a link yet to the spanish speaking TV interview that Cindy and Jose did specificly to get to Puerto Rico? I speak spanish and am very curious about this interview.
I have not seen the video, but I did see the 2 separate sightings of Caylee in the Miami, Doral / Fort Lauderdale area. http://myfloridaroundtable.com/blog/?p=448

My gut has been telling me Puerto Rico as well. There is another thread with sightings and someone had seen, who they thought to be Caylee with a hispanic woman, large build, with straight, lightened hair, just a little below shoulder length.

Hi 1st time,

I looked all over univision last night and couldn't find anything. Am looking forward to a link if there is one, since I am fairly fluent in spanish. Looked at univision last night and about drove my husband nuts, he doesn't understand a word of spanish.
I too believe Caylee is in Puerto Rico. I just hope LE and FBI has ALL of the information available on the net, concerning a certain location.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Hi 1st time,

I looked all over univision last night and couldn't find anything. Am looking forward to a link if there is one, since I am fairly fluent in spanish. Looked at univision last night and about drove my husband nuts, he doesn't understand a word of spanish.
I too believe Caylee is in Puerto Rico. I just hope LE and FBI has ALL of the information available on the net, concerning a certain location.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom
I went to Univision website. I dont know Spanish, but I did not pick up anything on their site.

The fastest thing that comes to my mind when I see them, and I mean instantly, is how sad Caylee would be that these people are being mean to her Grandpa & Grandma - the very people who considered this doll baby to be their very heartbeat.

It's a horrific injustice, misguided anger, and nothing more than legalized vigilante mindset in this case. I'm all for protesting, but not against another family all because you (generic), Joe Public, decided that something was amiss in someone else's household.

If protesting via mob mentality can be done that easily, then we'd all better worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox