This thread is for posters that believe Calee is still alive #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so so excited about the search news!!!! THAT POOR FAMILY - but YAY!!! How hopeful is it that they gave enough credence to this tip that they responded in the way they did. I absolutely do not think they would have reacted in that manner if they were truly 100% convinced this child was gone. Cover their bases and check - yeah sure but not in the middle of the night w/ numerous officers! YAY YAY YAY.

So excited guys. Sorry about my caps, but this is really hopeful news. I think the comments that she does not even look like Caylee just support the theory more that police think she may be alive - YAY!!!

I agree with you.

If LE was so sure that Caylee is dead, they certainly wouldn't be out there checking to make sure she didn't come alive again.

This reiterates and just adds reasons to my firm belief that Caylee is alive.

Cindy Anthony told detectives she removed a kitchen knife, Caylee's backpack and a baby doll from the car...

http://www.necn.com/Boston/Nation/Records-Casey-Anthony-wanted-to-put-Caylee-up-for-adoption-/1219761697.html

It bothers me greatly that Caylee doesn't have her baby doll, for a few reasons.

First, the obvious.

She loved that baby and I think she'd be lonely without her favorite things. Everytime I see that baby doll I ache, as though it is some semblance of Caylee's love, Caylee's bewilderment at her sudden life-change; everything that she knew to represent love in her life, has now disappeared.

Also, it rather obliterates the possibility that Casey sold her, or that she willingly handed her over to someone. If Casey handed her over to someone, that means that she wasn't wicked enough to murder her, therefore she had some heart about her and love for Caylee. Based on that, why would she not make sure that Caylee had her most beloved treasure in that baby doll to take with her?

It just doesn't add up that she wouldn't do the most reasonable, smallest of thing for Caylee as she handed her over, so, that for me, only (most of the time :rolleyes:) leaves the option that someone did take Caylee.

Probably not in the fashion that Casey is saying, but that someone took her and Casey really did think that eventually, she would get her back - but someone else sees it differently, either for spite, thinking that Casey isn't deserving of Caylee, or that Caylee is being held for something that Casey did, witnessed, participated in with others, or something that Casey owes.

I think there are plenty of people out there who, if given Caylee to 'watch' for a period of time, weeks, a month, who knows what the arrangement might have been, - while given the excuse that Casey wanted "time off from her to party" - well, there are a lot of people who would think, "screw you pal, you don't deserve to get Caylee back!"

It's a horrific injustice, misguided anger, and nothing more than legalized vigilante mindset in this case. I'm all for protesting, but not against another family all because you (generic), Joe Public, decided that something was amiss in someone else's household.

If protesting via mob mentality can be done that easily, then we'd all better worry.

This is also my thoughts.

LOL every time that I see that post from Tricia, I feel like I should say "YES MOM" !

Anyway, back to the question someone asked at the end of the last thread, I was just interested in finding the info. about the Killie Hernandez homicide because of the parallels to this case, young child, date of the 9th, same town, Hernandez name,etc. The Sentinel map and list gave at least a few details on most of the homicides I found, but NONE on this child's death. So, I was just wanting to find more info.
I've been searching for info on Killie H. and I can't find anything either!

I find that a little weird, because it's still an open investigation, according to the OS murder map page.

I'm going to keep looking!

Last night on Nancy Grace they showed the Guardian Angels at the Anthony's home.

I for one am thrilled to see them there, being from NY they were a big force in the 80's and just to see them made me feel safe, I am very happy they are there and I hope they stay for a while...

Who are the Guardian Angels?

http://www.guardianangels.org/

WHO WE ARE
The Guardian Angels are volunteers who provide public safety and education in our neighborhood streets our schools and cyberspace.

We include successful professionals as well as young people on the rebound.

We are from the inner-city the suburbs and even the countryside.

We are men and women and young people from all colors and backgrounds.

We all work towards a universal goal that everyone has the right and deserves to be safe.

I'm glad the Guardian Angels are there, too. No one has a right to bully and harass this family -- and that is what they are doing.

I have read many posts about the right to free speech, the right to protest, blah, blah, blah, but if you read the Constitution, it states that we have the right to peaceably assemble, not throw pennies at someone's house.

Nothing about this protest is peaceful. I see loitering, blocking a thoroughfare, disturbing the peace, harassment, threats, etc. Disgusting, IMO.

I agree with you.

If LE was so sure that Caylee is dead, they certainly wouldn't be out there checking to make sure she didn't come alive again.

Do you think its possible the reasoning behind this would be, to support that no stone is left unturned. All evidence is not out and its a boat load. No one can fault them in the meantime, for NOT following up on these leads. This action only demonstrates their doing their job properly, not the reverse reason. Yes, they will check leads until their ready to bring it all forward in accordance to law. Caylee is still missing, period. LE is a true voice for Caylee's and not her or her family's enemy. . This is not a personal vendetta, a child is gone/missing still. Children deeply touch LE's hearts, deeply.

Do you think its possible the reasoning behind this would be, to support that no stone is left unturned. All evidence is not out and its a boat load. No one can fault them in the meantime, for NOT following up on these leads. This action only demonstrates their doing their job properly, not the reverse reason. Yes, they will check leads until their ready to bring it all forward in accordance to law. Caylee is still missing, period. LE is a true voice for Caylee's and not her or her family's enemy. . This is not a personal vendetta, a child is gone/missing still. Children deeply touch LE's hearts, deeply.

Well the fact that they went in in the middle of the night with 5 officers says a little more than they are following up on leads, at least to me.

It bothers me greatly that Caylee doesn't have her baby doll, for a few reasons.

First, the obvious.

She loved that baby and I think she'd be lonely without her favorite things. Everytime I see that baby doll I ache, as though it is some semblance of Caylee's love, Caylee's bewilderment at her sudden life-change; everything that she knew to represent love in her life, has now disappeared.

Also, it rather obliterates the possibility that Casey sold her, or that she willingly handed her over to someone. If Casey handed her over to someone, that means that she wasn't wicked enough to murder her, therefore she had some heart about her and love for Caylee. Based on that, why would she not make sure that Caylee had her most beloved treasure in that baby doll to take with her?

It just doesn't add up that she wouldn't do the most reasonable, smallest of thing for Caylee as she handed her over, so, that for me, only (most of the time :rolleyes:) leaves the option that someone did take Caylee.

Probably not in the fashion that Casey is saying, but that someone took her and Casey really did think that eventually, she would get her back - but someone else sees it differently, either for spite, thinking that Casey isn't deserving of Caylee, or that Caylee is being held for something that Casey did, witnessed, participated in with others, or something that Casey owes.

I think there are plenty of people out there who, if given Caylee to 'watch' for a period of time, weeks, a month, who knows what the arrangement might have been, - while given the excuse that Casey wanted "time off from her to party" - well, there are a lot of people who would think, "screw you pal, you don't deserve to get Caylee back!"

I have been thinking about that doll alot lately. Your post pretty much summed up my ideas. And i am not even sure if I can post this( I believe Caylee is alive.) I think if Casey did harm Caylee she would of rested the baby doll with Caylee. So moo is that since the doll was found in the car, then Casey either lost Caylee at a store, not watching, or someone took Caylee out of her moms arms.

I am still waking up, slept two hours from sick kids.. Need coffee now!!!

Well the fact that they went in in the middle of the night with 5 officers says a little more than they are following up on leads, at least to me.

I agree. If LE just wanted to follow up, they could have sent two officers during the daytime, don't you think? There must have been something very credible about this tip.

I agree with you.

Your first sentence is in BOLD at my hand for easier response to my above post.

I am only faulting LE for following up on leads AFTER the fact that they keep trying to "leak" hints to the public that Caylee Marie Anthony is dead - but then they turn around and do surveillance on this other little girl's home named Kaylee, enter and demand birth certificate, I.D., etc. - as if still searching for an alive Caylee.

Following up on tips is grand, it's exactly what LE should be doing - but you don't care about "stones unturned" if indeed, you DO know, for a fact, that your missing victim is dead. All the unturned stones in the world aren't going to make a known dead child suddenly appear alive.

I think they intentionally "leaked" many things to attempt to shake Casey up, (which didn't work), and make her talk to them. The backlash of those "leaks" though is an outraged public who has now taken it upon themselves to play judge, jury & terrorist in front of the Anthony home.

The "protesters" behavior isn't productive to this case in the least, and it was perpetrated after LE started with the death leaks. I think LE did that community a great disservice with those leaks that Caylee is dead, and now, are looking quite unprofessional while they go scout out live children.

I have been thinking about that doll alot lately. Your post pretty much summed up my ideas. And i am not even sure if I can post this( I believe Caylee is alive.) I think if Casey did harm Caylee she would of rested the baby doll with Caylee. So moo is that since the doll was found in the car, then Casey either lost Caylee at a store, not watching, or someone took Caylee out of her moms arms.

I am still waking up, slept two hours from sick kids.. Need coffee now!!!

For the first time, I heard my morning radio show guys talking about this case. They've kind of been proud of not talking about her(they say leave it to LE, not the media) and always started the news off as "8 weeks and Caylee Free".
Well today, they broke their trend of keeping her out of their media. Of the three it was obvious that two are actually following the case. One of them had a theory and it's pretty simple. He said that he thought she had just been out partying, got messed up, blacked out and really just doesn't know what she did with Caylee.
For a minute, before I discarded that idea, it really clicked with me for some reason.

Your first sentence is in BOLD at my hand for easier response to my above post.

I am only faulting LE for following up on leads AFTER the fact that they keep trying to "leak" hints to the public that Caylee Marie Anthony is dead - but then they turn around and do surveillance on this other little girl's home named Kaylee, enter and demand birth certificate, I.D., etc. - as if still searching for an alive Caylee.

Following up on tips is grand, it's exactly what LE should be doing - but you don't care about "stones unturned" if indeed, you DO know, for a fact, that your missing victim is dead. All the unturned stones in the world aren't going to make a known dead child suddenly appear alive.

I think they intentionally "leaked" many things to attempt to shake Casey up, (which didn't work), and make her talk to them. The backlash of those "leaks" though is an outraged public who has now taken it upon themselves to play judge, jury & terrorist in front of the Anthony home.

The "protesters" behavior isn't productive to this case in the least, and it was perpetrated after LE started with the death leaks. I think LE did that community a great disservice with those leaks that Caylee is dead, and now, are looking quite unprofessional while they go scout out live children.

:clap::clap::clap: I'm so glad you had the same thoughts as I, saved me alot of time typing:crazy: Thank-you

Originally Posted by BlueEyedSpy View Post
I agree with you.

I'm not coming into your thread to try and change minds or anything, I just wanted to make sure you understand that although the report about this latest tip was on the news yesterday, the incident took place August 15th.
Kaylee's mother, Kim, said during the early morning hours of Aug. 15, Sheriff's deputies knocked on her door and demanded proof Kaylee was her daughter.
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/9/18/girl_mistaken_for_caylee_anthony.html

I'm not coming into your thread to try and change minds or anything, I just wanted to make sure you understand that although the report about this latest tip was on the news yesterday, the incident took place August 15th.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/9/18/girl_mistaken_for_caylee_anthony.html

I understand that, but thanks.

I guess one would have to sift back through the gazillions of articles from all of the news stations and see the first date that LE started hinting that Caylee was dead.

But here is yet one more example, and very recent at that, no less 2 totally opposite statements within the very same article, actually ONE paragraph apart from each other.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17353349/detail.html

From the link - "The Orange Sheriff’s Office said again Monday that “there is a strong probability” that Caylee Anthony is dead"

Strong probability?!!? So she's what, kinda dead? They either know that she's dead or that she isn't.

“If any evidence to the contrary is provided, it will be vigorously pursued,” the statement from Capt. Angelo Nieves said."

So she's "probably dead" (not really sure), but then they ask for evidence that she's alive?!? If you're declaring someone dead, you don't turn around and say, 'well if we're wrong, we'd like to know'.

This is exactly why in this case, I haven't the faith in LE that I have had on other cases. They need to at least put that rumor to rest one way or the other and move forward from there. They should be big enough to admit that their testing didn't come back as they'd thought that it would with conclusive evidence that Caylee is dead - no ifs, ands or buts about it, OR, make a clarified statement of fact that Caylee Anthony is deceased.

I'm not expecting LE to show their complete hand prior to arresting Casey, but I think a decisive statement without hedging would bring some calm to this case, in either direction, dead or alive.

I hope that this better explains why some of us feel that Caylee may indeed be very much alive.

I also believe that Caylee is alive. For the heck of it since PR seems to be a place of interest I posted her Missing Child poster on Craigslist/Puerto Rico and a link to her website, it can't hurt. I did a little research and this doens't seem to be covered much in PR. Miracles happen everyday, let's hope for a miracle that she is found alive and well. :blowkiss:

I find it very, very strange that this couple waited an entire month to tell the media about this raid. The first story came out yesterday and had no date, suggesting that it just happened. Now we get this one, backtracking.:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean