Thread no. 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
My understanding of the boating accident was that it happened shortly before the 3rd anniversary - early to mid september before the murder and coincidentally when Michelle was pregnant again and after the affair with MM had started. That is my understanding of the timing, don't know how true that is though.

Oh, that's really bad. Didn't know that.:eek:

Had another thought about that car accident now that I know the time frame of the boat accident. What if that's what gave him the idea if it was indeed unplanned. He saw that she lost the baby and that was the intended purpose of a boat accident. If Michelle had perished just a casualty of war so to speak? The actual murder did imo involve serious rage. If you ask me way too much happened in the six months leading up to her death to think anyone other than Jason is responsible for Michelle's demise.

Had another thought about that car accident now that I know the time frame of the boat accident. What if that's what gave him the idea if it was indeed unplanned. He saw that she lost the baby and that was the intended purpose of a boat accident. If Michelle had perished just a casualty of war so to speak? The actual murder did imo involve serious rage. If you ask me way too much happened in the six months leading up to her death to think anyone other than Jason is responsible for Michelle's demise.

No doubt it was six months lived in Hades.

I've had it in my head for a long time that Jason wanted to drown her so it looked like an accident. I don't know why besides the car accident I am stuck on that other than throwing in the trip they took after being married was to a beach I believe. LE wanting to see the pics naturally have me thinking there is something suspicious related to that trip. Now I hear about a boating accident. If any of this turns out to be intentional it would seem like he's been trying to do away with her for awhile. Possibly the third pregnancy pushed him over the edge to act in a similar manner to Scott Peterson. Laci's due date was very near and was in a hurry and got sloppy. A psychologist had stated at the time the 8th month is the most dangerous and stressful in that situation because the pressure is on because the baby is coming.

I thought she was only about 5 months along. Wasn't her due date at the end of March?

The back lift up door on the Explorer is what we are talking about Ms. Jilly.:crazy: Like I told Smugshots, I'm in my own time zone sometimes...

My husband has a GMC Explorer type SUV (can't think of the name at the moment). I recently used it and did not completely close the back lift up door. The inside lights stayed on, and there was a warning on the dash that this door was open. I bet the Explorer gives similar warnings.

IMO, there was no reason whatsoever for anyone to turn around, especially the driver. It seems to me the natural reaction would be to pull over if you heard a noise or realized that the lift had suddenly flung open.

My husband has a GMC Explorer type SUV (can't think of the name at the moment). I recently used it and did not completely close back lift up door. The inside lights stayed on, and there was a warning on the dash that this door was open. I bet the Explorer gives similar warnings.

IMO, there was no reason whatsoever for anyone to turn around, especially the driver. It seems to me the natural reaction would be to pull over if you heard a noise or realized that the lift had suddenly flung open.

I suspect the Explorer would also give these warnings Nanandjim. And I don't understand why the driver would turn around to look either - especially since that driver supposedly knew the road and knew it was a road know for accidents. Some of the reasons I wonder about this particular story.

My husband has a GMC Explorer type SUV (can't think of the name at the moment). I recently used it and did not completely close back lift up door. The inside lights stayed on, and there was a warning on the dash that this door was open. I bet the Explorer gives similar warnings.

Although I'm one of the "on the fence" people regarding the car crash being an "accident" or "planned crash," the part about him turning around to check the back door rings bogus to me.

RC,
about your question whether polygraphs have been administered on this case...
i'm not 100% sure. but polygraphs are frequently used to aid homicide investigators . even a POI's refusal to take one aids investigators in narrowing the scope of the investigation. in this case, the husband has refused to cooperate and answer simple questions.

i believe that polygraphs were administered and passed by MF, her boyfriend, LF and the 2 neighborhood young men.

LE knew from the beginning that this murder was "not random."

it was jake who implied that young family members had been asked to take polygraphs. i am not certain that they complied.

Hey Ya'll Just found this site great info and photos ............

http://www.ncwanted.com/unsolved/story/1578641/
The article goes on and on about a rape test not being performed. This was not a sexually motivatd crime as the author seems to indicate as a possibility. Wasn't Michelle found fully clothed? Plus, she was beaten to an everloving pulp. Overkill means someone who knew the victim and who was mad at her murdered her.

Are there any locals here that are familiar with the road? I know on other boards, people say they are familiar with it. It'd be interesting to know whether the site is more like was reported earlier, or more like what a certain poster was describing. Was it closer to 100' or 30'? How steep of an incline? He said 30', I believe, and that Jason carried her up the incline. She must have been really banged up, IMO. :silenced:

Has anyone heard more about this site other than from the certain poster? Just curious what y'all are thinking might be the truth.

I just read this....It was reported tonight by Greta van Susteren that Michelle was pregnant at the time of the car accident in May 2005. While driving on a local highway, Jason apparently lost control of the vehicle, veering off the highway and traveling down a 100 foot embankment into a river. The water was only a few feet deep, and both he and Michelle were able to escape the car unharmed.
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/1063178/

So it was 100 feet??????

The media originally reported that this car accident happened in May of this year and people who claim to know the couple seem to confirm that. However, Michelle could not possibly have been pregnant in May of 2006 and only be at 20 weeks gestation at the time of her death. The 2005 date makes more sense.

I thought she was only about 5 months along. Wasn't her due date at the end of March?

I didn't mean the 8th month applied to Michelle. Sorry I should have clarified that. She was pregnant when she married him, car accident and then the boating accident and murder. Seems like he could have been arranging accidents because of the pregnancies. Something happened around the date of the marriage I'm sure. The night of the murder had to have involved something that set him off to do it the way he did and not just to have an alibi of being out of town. There are other ways unless our early theories of him trying to strangle her and she fought him off in a way that caused him to pick up something to hit her with or he took it away from her.

I just read this....It was reported tonight by Greta van Susteren that Michelle was pregnant at the time of the car accident in May 2005. While driving on a local highway, Jason apparently lost control of the vehicle, veering off the highway and traveling down a 100 foot embankment into a river. The water was only a few feet deep, and both he and Michelle were able to escape the car unharmed.
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/1063178/

So it was 100 feet??????

The media originally reported that this car accident happened in May of this year and people who claim to know the couple seem to confirm that. However, Michelle could not possibly have been pregnant in May of 2006 and only be at 20 weeks gestation at the time of her death. The 2005 date makes more sense.

kwatson,

After the May accident - Michelle lost the baby within 2 weeks of the wreck, insiders say the wreck had nothing to do with it but another of those coincidences I suppose. She got pregnant again and was 20 weeks when she was murdered.

The back lift up door on the Explorer is what we are talking about Ms. Jilly.:crazy: Like I told Smugshots, I'm in my own time zone sometimes...
I thought they were driving a Mitsubishi, it totalled b/c of water damage and then he got the Explder from her Dad. Either way, Mitsubishi have a door ajar alarm and light, if the back is not closed. jmo

I thought they were driving a Mitsubishi, it totalled b/c of water damage and then he got the Explder from her Dad. Either way, Mitsubishi have a door ajar alarm and light, if the back is not closed. jmo

I told you I am in my own time zone - you are correct - it was the Mitsubishi that went down hill.

ETA - got any coffee handy, I'm fading fast here....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member