Thread No. 23 - General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to say it or type it, but I am beginning to think there may not be an "AHA" moment-----I am wondering as each day goes by--- if he may in fact get away with this one :mad: makes me SICK :furious:

That would make me SICK :furious: as well. My mind can't wrap around the thought that her murderer wouldn't be found. I still believe it will go to trial.

Just think, Jason and his family/friends are wandering around with that "puckered" look, eyeing every unknown stranger in their neighborhood and looking over their shoulders. Never knowing when that day will come....I like that idea :crazy:

That would make me SICK :furious: as well. My mind can't wrap around the thought that her murderer wouldn't be found. I still believe it will go to trial.

Just think, Jason and his family/friends are wandering around with that "puckered" look, eyeing every unknown stranger in their neighborhood and looking over their shoulders. Never knowing when that day will come....I like that idea :crazy:

You know its true. There are several cases ongoing that the "puckered" look is eating away at some. The amount of deflection usually is the true indicator. Just think of Neil Entwistle's family at trial and the horrible things said to take away the blame for their son's guilt. Which the jury didn't buy for a minute. The jury was courteous enough to go over all the trial's transcripts and they had to be sick just knowing what was done to Rachel and Lily.

Anytime someone starts to hurl at the victims you have to look at the motivation. That starting point will almost always get justice for the victim (s).

thanks- sorry I had that weak moment :)

You know its true. There are several cases ongoing that the "puckered" look is eating away at some. The amount of deflection usually is the true indicator. Just think of Neil Entwistle's family at trial and the horrible things said to take away the blame for their son's guilt. Which the jury didn't buy for a minute. The jury was courteous enough to go over all the trial's transcripts and they had to be sick just knowing what was done to Rachel and Lily.

Anytime someone starts to hurl at the victims you have to look at the motivation. That starting point will almost always get justice for the victim (s).

Boy oh Boy - just thinking.....Yvonne Entwistle was even worse than J Peterson and I never thought that was possible. With this case I think Pat Young might even trump them all!

So very true.

thanks- sorry I had that weak moment :)

Heck, don't we all when looking from the sidelines! But, isn't it nice that we aren't personally involved?!?!?! I still can't believe this husband (cough cough) has put his immediate and extended family (let alone Michelle's family) through this for so long.

It's one thing to lawyer up at the beginning until you get an attorney firmly on the ground with your case...but to remain silent and NOT ASSIST LAW ENFORCEMENT WITH ANY OF THE DETAILS FOR 1+ YEARS when your wife has been brutally beaten? Nope, not buying it, Jason Young! :chicken: :chicken: :chicken:

I'm sure the Young family and friends didn't agree with the Enwistle conviction - can't you just hear them now? But really, that case proves "things are not always as they first seem," isn't that what Entwistle's attorneys said? Well, put me down in the column saying Jason Young wasn't as he appeared to his old friends, as well. JMO, of course :)

I was watching A&E Cold Cases today and they charged and convicted a guy for murder but it took 10 years.
When asked about how he felt about the 10 yrs, the Detective said that at the time of the murder the guy was a nothing and had nothing to lose. After 10 yrs he was married, a couple of kids, 2 cars, owned his home. It gave the Detective great pleasure in putting an end to his good life and putting the guy in a position where he now has to think about everything he's lost.

So this is another way of thinking about it!:)

I was watching A&E Cold Cases today and they charged and convicted a guy for murder but it took 10 years.
When asked about how he felt about the 10 yrs, the Detective said that at the time of the murder the guy was a nothing and had nothing to lose. After 10 yrs he was married, a couple of kids, 2 cars, owned his home. It gave the Detective great pleasure in putting an end to his good life and putting the guy in a position where he now has to think about everything he's lost.

So this is another way of thinking about it!:)

Yeppers, it's sweet when the azzhats let their guards down :woohoo:

Heck, don't we all when looking from the sidelines! But, isn't it nice that we aren't personally involved?!?!?! I still can't believe this husband (cough cough) has put his immediate and extended family (let alone Michelle's family) through this for so long.

It's one thing to lawyer up at the beginning until you get an attorney firmly on the ground with your case...but to remain silent and NOT ASSIST LAW ENFORCEMENT WITH ANY OF THE DETAILS FOR 1+ YEARS when your wife has been brutally beaten? Nope, not buying it, Jason Young! :chicken: :chicken: :chicken:

I'm sure the Young family and friends didn't agree with the Enwistle conviction - can't you just hear them now? But really, that case proves "things are not always as they first seem," isn't that what Entwistle's attorneys said? Well, put me down in the column saying Jason Young wasn't as he appeared to his old friends, as well. JMO, of course :)

I'm reading a book right now called Deadly Dose. JusttheFax brought it to our attention at another site. It's about a Raleigh Detective's pursuit for justice regarding the arsenic murder of a husband.
It's written by Amanda Lamb who as we know is the reporter on this case for WRAL. I've only just started the book but it's interesting to read this Detective's view on the DA and attorneys such as Wade Smith and Rick Gammon a former cop.

Right now I'm at the part where they are executing a search warrant on a man's home. He exchanged a lot of romantic emails and and exchanged many phone calls with the wife of the deceased. Sound familiar? When the detective wanted to question him, he immediately referred the cop to his lawyer which he had retained shortly after the murder.

It got me wondering. I wonder how many of these friends of jy lawyered up.

Couple of tidbits I wasn't aware of. When a s/w is issued, LE notifies the family of the deceased so that they are not blindsided by news headlines the following day.

It's this Detective's experience that often killers felt the need to tell someone what they had done. I've always wondered how much Kim knows.

The husband and wife in this case had one daughter. One of the main reasons the Detective decided to tell his story to Lamb was because he wanted the couple's daughter to be able to get to know about this one day.

Anyways, I'm only 1/4 of the way into the book. Must go and :read:

I'm reading a book right now called Deadly Dose. JusttheFax brought it to our attention at another site. It's about a Raleigh Detective's pursuit for justice regarding the arsenic murder of a husband.
It's written by Amanda Lamb who as we know is the reporter on this case for WRAL. I've only just started the book but it's interesting to read this Detective's view on the DA and attorneys such as Wade Smith and Rick Gammon a former cop.

Right now I'm at the part where they are executing a search warrant on a man's home. He exchanged a lot of romantic emails and and exchanged many phone calls with the wife of the deceased. Sound familiar? When the detective wanted to question him, he immediately referred the cop to his lawyer which he had retained shortly after the murder.

It got me wondering. I wonder how many of these friends of jy lawyered up.

Couple of tidbits I wasn't aware of. When a s/w is issued, LE notifies the family of the deceased so that they are not blindsided by news headlines the following day.

It's this Detective's experience that often killers felt the need to tell someone what they had done. I've always wondered how much Kim knows.

The husband and wife in this case had one daughter. One of the main reasons the Detective decided to tell his story to Lamb was because he wanted the couple's daughter to be able to get to know about this one day.

Anyways, I'm only 1/4 of the way into the book. Must go and :read:

Is the book based on the Miller case? If it is, you may be interested to know that Oxygen is going to profile the case on its Snapped show tonight at 10 p.m.

Is the book based on the Miller case? If it is, you may be interested to know that Oxygen is going to profile the case on its Snapped show tonight at 10 p.m.

Yes it is! I'll try and watch that tonite - thanks so much for letting me know! I've finished the book now and I have to say I'm nervous that jy will ever be charged after what it took for Ann Miller's case to finally get to that point.:(

The Wake County Government site has finally updated the real estate record for the recent sales transaction. Looks like the new owner paid less for the home than what Jason and Michelle paid for it three years ago. That's gotta make you feel good.

Here's the link...

http://services.wakegov.com/realest...&stnum=5108&stname=birchleaf&locidList=&spg=1
Thanks for the link. I don't think that I could live in a home where a violent murder took place--especially in the master bedroom. :(

Im new here to WS.

I've been following true crime for a long time now, and Michelle's case basically since her tragic murder occurred. I truly feel Jason is the perpetrator in the case, although I could be wrong. I hope the Grand Jury will indict him soon and we'll see all the evidence LE has. JMO/IMO

Im new here to WS.

I've been following true crime for a long time now, and Michelle's case basically since her tragic murder occurred. I truly feel Jason is the perpetrator in the case, although I could be wrong. I hope the Grand Jury will indict him soon and we'll see all the evidence LE has. JMO/IMO
welcome to ws :)

Maybe with the recent bunch of pregnant women murders happening in North Carolina, this one will get off the back burner.
http://www.charlotte.com/109/story/714897.html
Look at this one just breaking. Pregnant 31 year old mother dies in house fire. Her children are not at home - visiting relatives. Case being investigated as arson.

Maybe with the recent bunch of pregnant women murders happening in North Carolina, this one will get off the back burner.
http://www.charlotte.com/109/story/714897.html
Look at this one just breaking. Pregnant 31 year old mother dies in house fire. Her children are not at home - visiting relatives. Case being investigated as arson.

Is there something in the air in North Carolina? It seems like most of the recent pregnant wife murders are occurring there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa