Timer55 and Cays234

Did Casey think she'd be able to conceal little Caylee's absence until her birthday, when the family would naturally expect to celebrate?

ETA: She almost succeeded. If Cindy had not found Amy's phone number in the car, Casey could have continued to elude having to face her family.
According to Amy's testimony, Cindy did not find the phone number in the car. She found it amongst some papers, but not in the car.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092308amyhuizenga/index.htm

I can't find "timer55" being used as a sexual term anywhere. I see on googles first result that it says "Old timer, 55 yr old" or something like that on what I am assuming is a personals site. But that doesn't have anything to do with it.

I'm still waiting for the day that the Anthony's tell us she was abducted by aliens and taken back to space . . . makes about as much sense,

The more ridiculous her lies get the more they believe her. I kid you not, I have a sister and niece exactly like this. Everyone else knows my niece is lying through her teeth especially in instances where they were there. However, the crazier the story the more my sister buys into it. Another liar who isn't very good at it and another idiot who will believe anything she says.

Hahahhahahhaa this family is nuttier than I even thought. LOLOLOL

Has anybody attempted one of the numerology things with the letters to make sure that her number isn't 55. Cause if it is, the rest would be a wild goose chase. Seems like the kind of thing Casey would be into.

Right, maybe sometimes somethings in her lies are actually true, but I don't think every sentence she says has a truth in it. I think that belief sends people off on wild goose chases.

I think that is the better way to look at it. Not that there is a truth in every lie but rather the there sometimes maybe there is a single truth in a whole slew of lies.

It is hard to think like a sociopath if you aren't one

I'm still waiting for the day that the Anthony's tell us she was abducted by aliens and taken back to space . . . makes about as much sense,

Okay, now I would believe this before any of their other stories. LOL.

Has anybody attempted one of the numerology things with the letters to make sure that her number isn't 55. Cause if it is, the rest would be a wild goose chase. Seems like the kind of thing Casey would be into.

I think in numerology, the number is always reduced down to a single digit. For example 55=5+5=10=1+0=1.

I think that is the better way to look at it. Not that there is a truth in every lie but rather the there sometimes maybe there is a single truth in a whole slew of lies.

It is hard to think like a sociopath if you aren't one

No, I think a lot of people latched onto the comment by a talking head on NG who originally said this and think it means you can ferret out the truth by looking for these supposed grains of truth in her lies. I think it's a waste of time. There is no code in her lies leading to the truth, in my opinion.

Just found a reference on google to a 55 galloon drum. As in trash can.

If anyone is familiar with the "Jeeves" website, go there and put in what is Timer 55

To me, "Timer55" seems like one of those automatated passwords. Just something the system gives you until you change it.

Any mile marker 55 on any Orlando Hwys in her area?

I know this iwhole idea s a shot in the dark but heck, at this point, anything is possible.

No, I think a lot of people latched onto the comment by a talking head on NG who originally said this and think it means you can ferret out the truth by looking for these supposed grains of truth in her lies. I think it's a waste of time. There is no code in her lies leading to the truth, in my opinion.

I'm with you, gardenhart. I don't believe in the grain of truth to the lies thing, either. I think that KC lived in fantasyland, and she may have convinced herself that some of her lies were the truth, but I don't think she took the truth and spun her lies from it. I think she made her lies up to suit her own best interests and that is all.

I guess at the time CA believed this 55 day thing because she kept saying Caylee would be home on her third birthday. Thats when the 55 days would be over...August 9th.

for what was Timer 55 a password?

PS.our autogenerated passwords look more like SD!2x784yMe

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500