Timmy & Chelsea Croslin; and the hours before Haleigh went missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Under_The_Bus_Sign-300.jpg

Yep! The ship is going down and it's every man/or women for his or herself! The truth must incriminate Timmy or Chelsea or both for Chelsea to jump to try and dispel anything that Misty may be talking about.

I have always felt Chelsey and Timmy are up to thier you know whats in this mess. Joe stayed with Chelsey and Timmy, it was thier van with the deer blood and scratch, supposedly Misty called and talked to Timmy, Timmy and Chelsey quickly jumped ship and refuse to even visit when thier whole family is locked up and anytime things start getting stirred Chelsey is right there with paddle in hand. I definately think she is deflecting, BIG TIME!

Does anyone know if Chelsey is the one who told TN and GGMS about the search at the dock, that sent both of them to search the wood themselves before LE started searching the woods and water? I have always though and still do that Timmy is up to his eyeballs in this, and yes I do think that when things start getting a little hot that Chelsey is there to the rescue to throw another story out there to try and change the real focus of the case.

Lindsay and Chelsea's timelines don't even match the timeline of their own husband.

This is what Chelsea is quoted as saying about the time line of Lindsay.

http://www.artharris.com/2010/09/24/exclusive-kiss-ronald-cummings-bye-bye/#more-4763

While Tommy has changed his story more than runway models change clothes, his ex wife, Lindsay, maintains he was home with the kids when she returned from nursing school about 10:15 p.m. and they had dinner and went to bed. She says if he left, she never heard him.

“She’s adamant,” says Chelsea, “but I have letters contradicting her time line. I’m just not able to explain” the differences.
“I’ve heard about the machine gun from day one,” Misty Croslin attorney Robert Fields tells The Bald Truth. “If they’ve found it, that’s important, and it should help Misty. It’s the one consistent thing in both Misty and Tommy’s accounts. I heard someone called in and said, ‘You can pick up the gun at a certain location.”

bbm, wouldn't these letters be from Misty, and/or Tommy perhaps?

Chelsea was the one who got in a fight with Amber's mother along with Misty, correct?

I would say that Chelsea and Misty are pretty close, bff, and all that, perhaps not so much with Lindsay....?

If I had to pick whose lying, I don't think it would be Lindsey, but how long does it take to eat dinner and go to bed anyway?

Well, I for one have no idea what Chelsea's been saying anymore. In Art's Kiss Ron goodbye article dated Sept. 24 she appears to be implicating Joe:

“Ronald was usually very secretive about his guns, but that night they were all drinking beer and getting along, so he pulled them out,” Chelsea Croslin tells me in an exclusive interview. She says she fell asleep with husband Timmy, Misty’s other brother, and that Joe took her phone and the van to pick up brother Tommy and go to the trailer with machine guns on his mind.

“My phone records show Joe called his girlfriend, Jennifer, between six and 9 p.m. that night,” says Chelsea. She was planning to drive him back to Tennessee the next day, sources close to the case tell me. “Tommy called Joe about 10 p.m.,” Chelsea adds, and apparently took the van and picked up Tommy.

http://www.artharris.com/2010/09/24/exclusive-kiss-ronald-cummings-bye-bye/

In Art's Exclusive: Tommy Croslin Took Haleigh! Misty Changes Story: Not Cousin Joe Overstreet! dated Sept. 26 she says that the joe story is a lie.

“Her cousin Joe story is a lie,” her sister in law Chelsea Croslin told me before it came out in her police interrogation Friday. At the time, we hadn’t been shown the basis for her claim, though she cited private letters from Misty and other information she says she wants to provide law enforcement, but has had trouble getting through. “I was trying to tell them, but no one returns my calls,” she says.

http://www.artharris.com/2010/09/26...isty-changes-story-not-cousin-joe-overstreet/

Does it mean that her story about Joe taking her phone and the van is a lie as well? Who did Tommy really call that night?

What private letters from Misty? If she wrote them from jail, & I doubt she was doing any letter writing, before she went in, then the cops don't need to see them. They went over those things with a fine tooh comb, before they were ever mailed.

What private letters from Misty? If she wrote them from jail, & I doubt she was doing any letter writing, before she went in, then the cops don't need to see them. They went over those things with a fine tooh comb, before they were ever mailed.

Yes, and just because Misty wrote anything in a letter it must be true! LOL! Just how gullible is Chelsey? You cannot believe what Misty says, but her letters must be true? Geez!

I hope they all do turn on each other! That would suit me just fine. Maybe some truth would come out that way.

JMO

Does anyone know if Chelsey is the one who told TN and GGMS about the search at the dock, that sent both of them to search the wood themselves before LE started searching the woods and water? I have always though and still do that Timmy is up to his eyeballs in this, and yes I do think that when things start getting a little hot that Chelsey is there to the rescue to throw another story out there to try and change the real focus of the case.

If I am not mistaken and memory serves me right, it was Chelsea who told GGMS, TN, and GM Hollars. Chelsea had said that she told LE about the area early on back in 2009 when Haleigh went missing as an area she suspected, she then said that Misty had sent her letters from Jail regarding the area/Joe stories. I think it was discussed on NG.

I have always questioned Timmy and Chelsea's involvement of Feb 2009, is it just me but is Chelsea changing her story along with Misty? :waitasec: Chelsea has also let bits and pieces out about Ron, Ron's drugs in the house and how she felt it was possible that Haleigh OD'd on Ron's drugs. She seems to know just as much as Misty and has shared/slipped on what she knows before Misty tells another story, but claims Misty told her about it, yet said she had no info when LE questioned her for 14 hrs in MA. LE didn't make that trip for nothing IMO. :cow:

If I am not mistaken and memory serves me right, it was Chelsea who told GGMS, TN, and GM Hollars. Chelsea had said that she told LE about the area early on back in 2009 when Haleigh went missing as an area she suspected, she then said that Misty had sent her letters from Jail regarding the area/Joe stories. I think it was discussed on NG.

I have always questioned Timmy and Chelsea's involvement of Feb 2009, is it just me but is Chelsea changing her story along with Misty? :waitasec: Chelsea has also let bits and pieces out about Ron, Ron's drugs in the house and how she felt it was possible that Haleigh OD'd on Ron's drugs. She seems to know just as much as Misty and has shared/slipped on what she knows before Misty tells another story, but claims Misty told her about it, yet said she had no info when LE questioned her for 14 hrs in MA. LE didn't make that trip for nothing IMO. :cow:

BBM: I think a new set of eyes need to make that trip again.

JMO

If I am not mistaken and memory serves me right, it was Chelsea who told GGMS, TN, and GM Hollars.

Respectfully CBM. IIRC, Nana called GGMS and told her about the search [per their NG appearance] and GGMS admitted that herself & TN conducted their own search after that..

just a comment.

About Chelsea. IIRC, it was she who was the first to intimate or imply that JO had anything to do with Haleigh being missing.

Shortly thereafter, MC got up on national TV and said (was it the Today Show or Good Morning America?) she didn't trust JO.

(or was it vice versa? I really think I remember it being first Chelsea and then Misty, please correct me if I'm wrong).

What do I think at this moment about Chelsea possibly deflecting?

Good possibility. I think there is a good possibility that all 3 of the Croslin siblings either knew what happened to Haleigh that night and were involved in helping to dispose of her in one way or another, or they have knowledge they are holding after the fact.

Do I think that the Brother's Croslin are directly responsible for Haleigh's homicide in that Haleigh died at their hands? No, but I do think there is a distinct possibility that both brothers may be involved in the cover up to protect Misty. (Tommy probably by default, there appears to be a bit of contention in Mistys and Tommys relationship but I won't speculate as to why here in this thread, many have speculated enough).

(I only addressed the Croslin family and those that married into that family on this thread because it's on topic, to discuss anyone else's involvement would be off topic :), I got my eye on a few others too)

They sure did get out of Putnam County fast after Haleigh went missing. And now Chelsea is claiming Lindsay's time line is not adding up. Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm.

Have we finally reached the point where they are all on edge turning on one another and maybe the truth will come out?

If this was your family and you had the ability to get out of Putnam County wouldn't you skiddaddle? I would.

Chelsea deflect ?

She's just like everyone else, playing parrot to those who have yet to be truthful about what happened to Haleigh. Like Misty, her stories change like the wind.

If this was your family and you had the ability to get out of Putnam County wouldn't you skiddaddle? I would.

I rather think I might if I had any sense but then I also think that if I had any sense I'd try to lay low and avoid giving interviews about the thieving and lying ways of my family, in the hopes that the people in my new town don't learn to associate me and my children with a family of thieves and liars (and worse?).

JMHO!

All of these players have been shucking and dodging for 19 months. All of them have been making up lies to try and fit rumors, trying to fit rumors into their lies ... (lol that may not make any sense) My point is going on any show at this stage of the investigation to try to deflect would be a crazy gesture on C. Croslin part. I dont have any idea what she may have to blow this case wide open, she may have something that would make someone awful nervous though. I have to say No, I dont think she is deflecting!

IF either Timmy or her were aware of what happened and helped in any way she will deflect from that information being revealed..
Misty said two people involved one they cared about alot the other not so much... I'm thinking Timmy is the one they both love...and Tommy, not so much..
Do I believe either of them killed Haleigh? No.. Ronald Cummings gets my vote..JMHO

Yes.... I think Chelsea is throwing out a spike strip to deflect the bus.

Yes.... I think Chelsea is throwing out a spike strip to deflect the bus.

Guess she didn't think of the net effect of doing that.......the bus crashes right in front of her.

IF either Timmy or her were aware of what happened and helped in any way she will deflect from that information being revealed..
Misty said two people involved one they cared about alot the other not so much... I'm thinking Timmy is the one they both love...and Tommy, not so much..
Do I believe either of them killed Haleigh? No.. Ronald Cummings gets my vote..JMHO
I'm thinking the 2 she was talking about are Tommy & Timmy also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz