Timmy & Chelsea Croslin; and the hours before Haleigh went missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Levi, can you ask Chelsea if she feels Misty has been covering for Ron all this time and why? Why did she claim Haleigh od'ed? Did Misty tell her anything about what happened? or was she there?

Can't help but say it...what a bunch of classy people.
I can understand the temptation...if my gd had been murdered, I'd lash out too. But I think this is a weird time for this. Why not a year ago? Is the fact that Ron has now 'cooperated' with LE, opened a door for them to express themselves? & why Flo? Surely they don't think she was involved. Maybe Pat Brown can delve into the motivation? Thanks.

I think it is because people are ready to start implicating RC and once again this is all a scare tactic to try and keep it all quiet.

Tonight Chelsea Croslin, Profiler Pat Brown and homicide prosecutor Donna Pendergast discuss the Haleigh Cummings case @ 9 PM ET!

Also, I have confirmed that Teresa Neves made rude remarks to Lisa Croslin after court & that Annette Sykes made a hand gesture of a gun and said "bam bam bam" and pointed at Flo Hollars, Flo's daughter & Lisa Croslin.

Listen here: http://tobtr.com/s/1299850

bolded by me...

See!!!! The Cummings are showing ...when they do stuff.. like that...making gun gestures to others...that they are implying ..that's what this family does when angry at others....threatening volience...harm done to others...I can see now where Ron gets his appitite/logic/reason for guns....

TN..AS...shame on you.....

These women can be dangerous...moo

Levi, can you ask why Tim wasn't clear but she was (per jailhouse tape with Tim and tommy) TIA

Hi Levi,

I don't know if this is an appropriate question for Chelsea - but you can decide!

What was the purpose of Joe's trip to Satsuma - was it just a vacation with family, or was there another reason? If vacation, then why did he and his girlfriend stay in different locations - you would think they would want to hang out together.

Oh, and another couple of questions...

Is she still friendly with her (ex) sister in law, Lindsy?

Who picked Haleigh up from school that day?

thanks!

Tonight Chelsea Croslin, Profiler Pat Brown and homicide prosecutor Donna Pendergast discuss the Haleigh Cummings case @ 9 PM ET!

Also, I have confirmed that Teresa Neves made rude remarks to Lisa Croslin after court & that Annette Sykes made a hand gesture of a gun and said "bam bam bam" and pointed at Flo Hollars, Flo's daughter & Lisa Croslin.

Listen here: http://tobtr.com/s/1299850

Even though they should have tried to restrain themselves it has to be hard for them to hear Flo Hollars go on and on when she graphically describes what she has been told that happened to Haleigh and does so like she is talking about the weather instead of the life of a precious little girl.

I have no doubt that the Cummings family thinks the Croslins are the reason Haleigh is gone so it is not shocking to see emotions running high between the two families.

IMO

Can't help but say it...what a bunch of classy people.
I don't chime in much here but follow daily... and let me say.. wow I agree with you!

How sad that SUB KEY PLAYERS in this case feel the need to bloviate. Well, I say Blow away girls! It is not like anyone will believe you at this point! Oh yeah.. and where the he!! is Haleigh?

Even though they should have tried to restrain themselves it has to be hard for them to hear Flo Hollars go on and on when she graphically describes what she has been told that happened to Haleigh and does so like she is talking about the weather instead of the life of a precious little girl.

I have no doubt that the Cummings family thinks the Croslins are the reason Haleigh is gone so it is not shocking to see emotions running high between the two families.

IMO

bbm..

I have to say ...it probably does infuriate them....Particularily how she does make the graphics seem like she is describing the weather..

Flo should use some sensativity...(whomever she believes is guilty)..use some respect when talking about the little deceased grand daughter..

Were there independent witnesses to AS's threats - other than the Croslins/Hollars, who may not be believed?

If so, this could be construed as being a death threat, and charges should be laid. The Cummings side of the family are are really showing their true colours!

Were there independent witnesses to AS's threats - other than the Croslins/Hollars, who may not be believed?

If so, this could be construed as being a death threat, and charges should be laid. The Cummings side of the family are are really showing their true colours!

I hope this case is resolved very soon...before...ANYONE else...turns up missing.....and dead...from it..

moo

[how dignified of them]

hm, what to ask Chelsea ...

straight up -

does she feel Ronald Cummings is responsible for Haleigh's disappearance? yes/no
does she feel Misty Croslin is responsible for Haleigh's disappearance? yes/no
does she feel other family members know/have known what happened to Haleigh since day one? yes/no (if yes, who?)

Hi Levi! Could you please press Chelsea on the lies that she either is saying now with this latest interjection of herself into this sad sad situation of a beautiful little girl that has been murdered, yet still goes unfound and therefor no justice served in her behalf. .. Or the lies that she for many months said, stuck to, and stood by her word for all those many months. She is lying one way or the other. Is it now with this sudden 180* turn from what she swore was the truth for many months that tho she and Ron may have even been at odds that she WOULD NOT LIE and saying anything other than the fact that Ron was a good father to Haleigh, that even before Misty got with Ron that he had Haleigh dressed to the nines every morning for school with hair styled and matching bows and all. And that even according to Chelsea that Ron adored his daughter. That Haleigh wAs Ron's heart.

Levi, please address this very obvious problem with Chelsea's latest story. It needs to be addressed that she is lying. Either now or then. And how is anyone to know which "story" is the truth?

Chelsea, herself says that Misty is not scared of Ron. That Misty does not fear Ron a d that if she's lying for Ron that it's only out of her love And infactuation for Ron, NOT FEAR AS MANY HAVE STATED. so, if misty doesn't fear Ron then certainly Chelsea does not either so what is her excuse for lying about Ron being a great father and taking care And loving his daughter, what is her reason for sticking with this story of Ron loving his daughter and indeed being a good father. I am very very interested to hear her excuse.

Again, Levi, please ask Chelsea of these very disturbing inaccuracies, falsehoods, lies, etc. This IMO IS EXTREMELY RELEVANT AND IMPORTANT TO KNOW.

Thank you, Levi.
~Smooth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it is because people are ready to start implicating RC and once again this is all a scare tactic to try and keep it all quiet.

I agree Kimmer. I think they know that something very smelly is about to hit the fan, and they are scared...as well they should be.:eek:

Levi, would it be appropriate to as Chelsea how late she was up doing insurance papers, and if she still believes Joe took the van, or has her opinion of that changed? If she still believes that, please ask why would she not have known when he left?

The finger turned into a gun sounds like an attempt at intimidation to me! Ronald must have learned from an early age.

If I were Lisa and company I would have marched myself down and sworn out charges!

Levi, please ask if possible her theory on Ron's real hrs. at work, and what exactly he did during those supposedly work hrs. thanks.

The finger turned into a gun sounds like an attempt at intimidation to me! Ronald must have learned from an early age.

If I were Lisa and company I would have marched myself down and sworn out charges!

Immediately If not sooner...JMHO

Wow I'm exhausted after hearing all of that...... need to process.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname