Timmy & Chelsea Croslin; and the hours before Haleigh went missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though they should have tried to restrain themselves it has to be hard for them to hear Flo Hollars go on and on when she graphically describes what she has been told that happened to Haleigh and does so like she is talking about the weather instead of the life of a precious little girl.

I have no doubt that the Cummings family thinks the Croslins are the reason Haleigh is gone so it is not shocking to see emotions running high between the two families.

IMO

It could be what you're saying I suppose, but her reaction to hearing the chilling tale told by Flo Hollars was far from any visible sign of anger:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTbuh368z-g

I think something else that Flo Hollars said on the same NG show could very easily be the reason for the hard feelings:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3-XNMMJ7U4

So Teresa is saying ...(paraphrased)..."She is never going to tell what happened to haleigh"...and AK.is telling Flo and her family...while pointed her finger as a gun...saying bam bam bam...You're all done...."

That certainly does cause a report made to the LE...for their safety...

Who knows what these Cummings women could do....and even if Ron is locked up...Misty could be afraid to tell the truth..due to Ron's family...is still walking around...and making threats to her family...

moo

I'm waiting for you all to post what is said on the show.

Off topic: but if it wasn't around 4 PM here I wished I woulda poured myself a strong one before I read what I've read so far. Oy.

I think I missed it :waitasec:

I can't figure out how to get it to play. I've done it before so I don't know what my issue is tonight.

ETA: ON NOW!!!

Darn I always miss it.

It may not be ready to replay yet peeps. Sometimes it takes a little while.

Really good interview. I think Chelsea was very open and straight up. I know, that is hard to believe with all the lies we have heard. If you missed it, try in a few minutes. It is worth it. she said that Ron picked up Haleigh at bus stop and someone was in car with him, she believes it was Misty, windows dark. Said Ron was in a mood, didn't speak.
She talked a lot about how Ron controlled Misty, and even TN was very controling too, but she really seemed to love Misty and maybe that was how she sucked her in (not exact words).
I didn't take notes, and my memory is "old". Sorry, maybe more will come to me. Oh, she talked about how people talk about Misty's brothers molesting her but that is not how it was. they both want to protect their little sister.
She said that the headless rat was definitely ron's doing. Rc and Mc both told her.

it got very convuluted and very difficult & they didn't expect that

Pat says that Misty failed the question about Ron being at work & that was one of the easiest questions to answer
wo...why would they have even asked that, if his job verified it? I know LE doesn't have to tell us everything, but I feel tricked...if this is true. Why is all of this about his job, just now coming up? Oh yeah, that truthtelling deal he got.

Really good interview. I think Chelsea was very open and straight up. I know, that is hard to believe with all the lies we have heard. If you missed it, try in a few minutes. It is worth it. she said that Ron picked up Haleigh at bus stop and someone was in car with him, she believes it was Misty, windows dark. Said Ron was in a mood, didn't speak.
She talked a lot about how Ron controlled Misty, and even TN was very controling too, but she really seemed to love Misty and maybe that was how she sucked her in (not exact words).
I didn't take notes, and my memory is "old". Sorry, maybe more will come to me. Oh, she talked about how people talk about Misty's brothers molesting her but that is not how it was. they both want to protect their little sister.
She said that the headless rat was definitely ron's doing. Rc and Mc both told her.
that about the molestation, is Chelsea's spin. Misty herself made that accusation against Tommy. unless she's wanting us to believe that Ron forced Misty to say that? If that's the truth, then I do feel tricked, indeed.

I wonder if LE has questioned Chelsea lately. I hope she tells them what we heard here. I believe they already know all this, and are really onto the cummings. At least I hope so. Maybe this is about to end soon.

idk, I didn't catch what Levi asked to begin with - just the tail end of Pat answering

ETA: I don't feel tricked cause I never believed he was at work all night anyway :p
Well, I've had my doubts about his hours, but if this has been common knowledge all along, & I guess it has been because of Misty's LDT, then I feel tricked because Ron got that deal, before this info was made public. If it's true, how could LE give him the deal? Why have they held on to this info? & is this what LE means by Misty 'failing miserably'? If these are the types of questions that she has been failing, then I'm ticked. LE has let Misty's reputation go straight down the gutter...& for what? lying for Ron? oh boy...

So Teresa is saying ...(paraphrased)..."She is never going to tell what happened to haleigh"...and AK.is telling Flo and her family...while pointed her finger as a gun...saying bam bam bam...You're all done...."

That certainly does cause a report made to the LE...for their safety...

Who knows what these Cummings women could do....and even if Ron is locked up...Misty could be afraid to tell the truth..due to Ron's family...is still walking around...and making threats to her family...

moo

Well FWIW Tommy readily stated that he was afraid of what Ron would do to his family. I really do not doubt that this family has threatened them to death. It really doesn't matter if Ron is in jail, his family could do the deed for him. Annette and Teresa and other family members have made no secret that they are ready and willing to come to Ron's aid. I truly think that this is what they have done many times for Ron for all his life. That, IMO is one reason why he wears that smirk and is so damn arrogant.

I can understand the temptation...if my gd had been murdered, I'd lash out too. But I think this is a weird time for this. Why not a year ago? Is the fact that Ron has now 'cooperated' with LE, opened a door for them to express themselves? & why Flo? Surely they don't think she was involved. Maybe Pat Brown can delve into the motivation? Thanks.

LOl, I have a feeling that if Flo could have gotten out of that elevator, someone would have got their azzzzzzzz kicked...........

well, this is what I heard (I think!)

Levi asked who picked up Haleigh that day, and Chelsea said that Ron did, but the windows were rolled up and she couldn’t see who else was inside, but she found out later that Misty was there with Ron.

Chelsea was asked about the blanket. She said it was a green blanket that Misty had for years and it was kept in the van.

TN was living in a (small) trailer in Lake Como at the time Haleigh went missing.

Chelsea said RC was wearing a black jumpsuit that night, and went into detail about what Jr told her re the man in black taking his sister (hmm, do I believe this or not :) sounds a bit too convenient), but I guess RC's attire could be confirmed by LE - assuming they took the clothes for evidence purposes.

Lisa was the one who found the headless rat in the mailbox, and freaked out. Misty (after some prompting, admitted that Ron put the rat in the mailbox)

did Levi sign off & then is coming back on with Chelsea? (for those who've already heard it)

LadyL, Chelsea talked about 1/2 to 2/3 of the show. Maybe you couldn't tell her voice from Pat's voice. Go back to Levi's show and relisten.

If I am not mistaken, Levi asked Chelsea how she felt about TN, and Chelsea said she wanted to stay on TN's "good side" so when/if they had the funeral, she wanted to be able /welcome to attend it....

funeral????...she did not say...memorial...which I found odd.....but funeral..

Did anyone hear her say that?...if if I am wrong, please correct me/clarify it..

It kept buffering for me....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members