Tips to be released shortly

I like the psychic who says Casey had an accomplice who was either a male or female. I'm not sure if German Shepherds are off the hook on this one except that this male or female is blonde so probably Labs are in question.

I have an alabi. Really. I didn't call.
:shutup::Banane45:

LOL. Well, at least we know she isn't where the German Shepherd peed. ;)

Me thinks that one or two of them have been drinking a bit too much
thGreenAid-2.jpg
while watching Law & Order, CSI, Twilight Zone, etc.

LOL

So these are the leads JB and CA wanted so badly? OMG, what an absolute nightmare this is going to become. Imagine, Cindy on one of her med-highs, dialing these poor people looking for more information as part of her own investigative follow up? :yuck:

CA needs to get on some menopause medicine - that is all I can say about someone who is so worried about these leads not being followed up on.

I like the psychic who says Casey had an accomplice who was either a male or female. I'm not sure if German Shepherds are off the hook on this one except that this male or female is blonde so probably Labs are in question.

I did want to take my GS on the search in November, but now I am not too sure...........because every time he pees I will have to dig..........That could be a real chore the way that fellow pees............I would have half of Florida dug up shortly. Maybe............. I could get a volunteer to help me dig some of those holes.

#336 Hair dyed blond, being passed off as a boy, that was a Cindy tip. ANyone remember her spouting that one on the news.

What about the tipster who saw where she was in her glass of water?? :crazy:

If I mentioned bread products, and you mentioned water, then I think together we've zeroed in on someone, perhaps the perp, going to jail. Historically, meals of bread and water were the only things given to inmates. OMG. We have the pyschic thingy! Hurrah for us!

I had a dream that I was on a sandy beach. I started digging and found her body in a sleeping bag. I do not remember seeing water nearby.
:waitasec:

Originally Posted by SuziQ
Have you read the tips? People might have well been calling to ask how to cook a turkey. They are not remotely useful and entirely wasteful. The problem is that one legit tip gets lost in thousands of the tips that serve no purpose whatsoever.
Let's just say...I have tried to read through the tips. I didn't get very far before I was so disgusted that I had to stop. I wish people would realize that tip lines are for DIRECT knowledge only: "I see the child right this second with so n so in this location complete with a description of clothing, the perp, the condition of said child, and vehicle. I will not allow them out of my sight until you arrive." PERIOD. This is what a tip line is for!! Not theories. Not Psychic visions. Not Joe or Jane Blow saying they saw her ten weeks ago in some mall or some airport!! It is totally ridiculous.

I am delighted that the defense pushed so hard for the so-called tips!! I bet the SA, OCSO, and the FBI were more than willing to let them go. There isn't one single thing I read in about 400 pages that could be considered remotely credible in any way. I could try to read the rest, but what is the point?!

We know where Caylee was in mid-June. She was laying dead in the trunk of her mother's car. What we do not know is where her remains are now. If the tip would come which could lead them straight to her burial site then I would consider it worthy of following up on. (Like Paul K's tip does! Does it show his tip in there anywhere?!)

Rather hard to follow up on tips like "Caylee is with Jesus in Heaven", isn't it?!

I did want to take my GS on the search in November, but now I am not too sure...........because every time he pees I will have to dig..........That could be a real chore the way that fellow pees............I would have half of Florida dug up shortly unless I could get a volunteer to help me dig some of those holes.

LMAO.gif
Envisions the work of having to make new maps showing all the new man-made lakes. :D

I'm guessing some idiot saw a GSD either marking or urinating and mistook that for "alerting". Judging by the the tips released that wouldn't surprise me one bit.

If you do, bring a good shovel and see if you can get handle donations from Ace Hardware or somewhere like that. :D

#336 Hair dyed blond, being passed off as a boy, that was a Cindy tip. ANyone remember her spouting that one on the news.

Yes! I remember! Cindy held some sort of press conference on a daily basis back then from the driveway and told us all sorts of tantilating events that were occurring. This must have been one of the hundreds of leads in a week she was getting.

ANd then there is always 1256, the one where the person has no concept of grammar and is complaining that Casey doesn't get a polygraph because she is cute. That was a person who wears a tinfoil hat all the time. IMO.

ANd there's the one that says she is in a blue room. I might be arrested, my son's room is blue. Please someone alibi me. I was here. With you guys.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back