TN - 4 dead, several injured at Waffle House, Nashville, Apr 2018 *Guilty*

i did not realize this is the same area as the church shooting yes?

population of around 100 000

Investigation on going at the Waffle House. Scene being processed by MNPD experts. This is the rifle used by the gunman.
2b28699f62c57d9c68c914f82c445c47.jpg
43a250a4121131bf9f6b85c8f7cdc6cf.jpg

https://twitter.com/mnpdnashville/status/988055742363193344?s=21

one article said he 'has a propensity for guns' so they aren't ruling out that he may have had another gun in apt.

He must have some sense about himself now if he knew to grab a pair of black pants and put them on.

Local articles claim Antioch is a druggy area, multi-cultural, lots of illegal Mexicans, and turning into a ghetto.
Wow. If it is, that's sure a big change from when I lived there. Antioch was beautiful, clean, had lots of upscale apartments and condos. One of my wealthier friends lived there until very recently and never said it was going downhill. She only moved because she got married. I'll have to ask my Nashville friends what's going on out there.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Wonder what's his connection to Antioch Tn.? Most of his FB friends were from Colorado.

Police dogs had to be rested before they became exhausted. Helicopters searching.

Apparently it is a very religious area lots of discussion about going to church

pondering drugs almost seems impervious to temperature s??

The 29-year-old hero from Waffle House shooting: 'I saw the opportunity and I took it'

A 29-year-old man credited with saving numerous lives Sunday morning after he unarmed a man who opened fire on an Antioch Waffle House said he was just trying to stay alive.

James Shaw Jr., 29, said after feeling cornered he saw an opportunity to tackle the man shooting into an Antioch Waffle House. He said he doesn’t feel like a hero.
974a448d44039da6bed41305d44029f4.jpg

James Shaw Jr. shows injuries he received when he stopped a gunman from continuing to fire in a Tennessee Waffle House on April 22, 2018.
COURTESY JAMES SHAW JR.

Police spokesman Don Aaron told reporters Sunday morning that the Waffle House hero rushed the suspected shooter, disarmed him and threw the assault rifle he was carrying over the counter.

“I don’t really know, when everyone said that (of being a hero), it feels selfish,” Shaw Jr. “I was just trying to get myself out. I saw the opportunity and pretty much took it.”

Shaw Jr. said he was at a fraternity house party before heading to the Bell Road Waffle House at about 2:30 a.m. with some friends. They left soon after because it was too packed, he said.

They decided on the Waffle House on Murfreesboro Road, which was just over 2 miles away.

The group pulled into the Waffle House at about 3:20 a.m. Not soon after, chaos broke out.

[...]

https://amp.tennessean.com/amp/540061002?from=new-cookie&__twitter_impression=true

More photos: https://www.tennessean.com/picture-...ce=google&utm_medium=amp&utm_campaign=gallery

Peoria tv station reports the FBI is at Reinking's home in Morton, Il.

He apparently chose his settings to allow anyone to comment on his timeline. I don't see him there, just others.

I think he had this setting already. However, he changed some privacy settings (before, it was possible to see movies, books, pages, etc. he likes).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back