AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I didn’t go back and look I thought the hands was first bc they didn’t want their faces seen.
I thought they did the weird hands thing because so many people were critiquing their body language in the first video and they weren't happy about it the conclusions people were coming to.

Quick question. I just finished reading about the vigil held for SR last night on NewsNation.

His grandparents made the trip from Texas to be there, and they spoke out a bit, encouraging the searchers.

Am I right in thinking they are Seth's parents?

I've missed a lot, because there's been so much coverage, it's hard to keep up with it all, but does anyone know if Sebastian's maternal grandparents or his step-grandparents have been in on the search for him?

Quick question. I just finished reading about the vigil held for SR last night on NewsNation.

His grandparents made the trip from Texas to be there, and they spoke out a bit, encouraging the searchers.

I've missed a lot, because there's been so much coverage, it's hard to keep up with it all, but does anyone know if Sebastian's maternal grandparents or his step-grandparents have been in on the search for him?

Yes those were Seth’s parents.

Maternal grandparents have not been present to my knowledge. I read somewhere that KP is estranged from her family, I don’t remember where I read that.

Mistakenly they opted to do a video/interview of their hands hoping people wouldn't draw conclusions. LOL :rolleyes:
Right? 'Oh people thought we looked sketchy and acted weird in the first interview, so let's do this very ordinary and normal thing so no one will criticize us' :cool:

I'm not saying they had anything to do with Sebastian's disappearance at all, but whether they're hiding anything or not, man are they teaching a master class in how to look as guilty and suspicious as possible at every single turn.

Right? 'Oh people thought we looked sketchy and acted weird in the first interview, so let's do this very ordinary and normal thing so no one will criticize us' :cool:

I'm not saying they had anything to do with Sebastian's disappearance at all, but whether they're hiding anything or not, man are they teaching a master class in how to look as guilty and suspicious as possible at every single turn.
Seriously, they could write a book on how NOT to behave if your child goes missing.

Last edited:
Hey Everyone,
I wanted to thank you all for the amazing job you are doing in discussing Sebastian's case. I've been reading at other discussion groups and they are full of drama and crazy rumors.
It is such a relief to come and read what you are posting.
Thank you very much for keep Sebastian's name out there and for discussing his case like adults.
Take Care,
Tricia

Hey Everyone,
I wanted to thank you all for the amazing job you are doing in discussing Sebastian's case. I've been reading at other discussion groups and they are full of drama and crazy rumors.
It is such a relief to come and read what you are posting.
Thank you very much for keep Sebastian's name out there and for discussing his case like adults.
Take Care,
Tricia
If I can add something to that, I’d like to say that everyone here has been incredibly respectful and understanding regarding Sebastian being on the spectrum!
As an autistic person myself, I feel really nice to be able to be here following this discussion without fear of reading people being ignorant about something so serious!

@149Zone7

Law Enforcement is searching in places to me are clear they do not believe Sebastian Rogers is alive. His mom and stepfather have changed their story, left town, and are not searching. LE are not holding press conferences every week, not offering large reward, or acting like a kidnapper is on the loose.

1712669068779.png
8:32 AM · Apr 9, 2024

@149Zone7

Law Enforcement is searching in places to me are clear they do not believe Sebastian Rogers is alive. His mom and stepfather have changed their story, left town, and are not searching. LE are not holding press conferences every week, not offering large reward, or acting like a kidnapper is on the loose.

View attachment 496063
Sadly, this was my exact thoughts as well. This is how I felt with Madeline Soto, I felt like they knew something we didn't and that she was gone, and not had runaway or been taken. No mother in their right mind would leave their home likely the only address or place that their autistic child knows how to get to. I am sorry, but I'd be there day and night on high alert waiting for any sign of my kid.

Edit to add: heck if my dog went missing I would! And I'd have for more concern then KP..

@149Zone7

View attachment 496063
The landfill search was quick and ended a month ago, I believe the search was allegedly prompted by the trash truck reporting that the Proudfoots bin being extra heavy that morning and also because Sebastian had taken out the trash the night before. Was the landfill revisited last week?

Interestingly Arielilane, I drew the opposite conclusion to you, in that I felt LE are treating Sebastian as just your typical runaway, who was escaping a miserable life. Hey we’ve completed another massive search, looked everywhere, he doesn’t want to be found and onto the next case. JMO

Here’s hoping, for Sebastian sake, that we are both wrong about LE and there will be a significant break soon! Sebastian needs to be found alive and brought home to the people who love him the most.

A massive multiagency search and there’s nothing.
Sebastian has vanished.
Brings home how fragile life can be.
But miracles do happen.

#SebastianRogers Timeline of The First 11 Hours. youtu.be/oYjf6IPT_rk?si… via @YouTube

I hope this worked, Jessica Danielle on YouTube scribed the first 11 hours of Police radio chatter as they searched for Sebastian. She did an incredible job here, and so did LE, they left no stone unturned. Including finding a mannequin in the woods after it was seen from the sky! These LEOs looked everywhere the could possibly think of going - door to door, checking ring cameras & security cameras, finding nothing over and over.

Sadly, this was my exact thoughts as well. This is how I felt with Madeline Soto, I felt like they knew something we didn't and that she was gone, and not had runaway or been taken. No mother in their right mind would leave their home likely the only address or place that their autistic child knows how to get to. I am sorry, but I'd be there day and night on high alert waiting for any sign of my kid.

Edit to add: heck if my dog went missing I would! And I'd have for more concern then KP..
I’m not so sure. LE saw the Proudfoots immediately after KP found Sebastian wasn’t in the house and/or in his bed. They had a whole week to digest what she/they went through before we laid eyes on them and yet their stories still evolved & changed. KP could be acting like she knows her son isn’t coming home, or she could know exactly where he is. Either way she is coming across suss.

According to ch5 Nick B, LE still isn’t ruling anything out, they don’t have evidence of a crime & there’s no evidence there wasn’t a crime. No one has been cleared bc they don’t know what they don’t know. We’re what? 6 weeks in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member