AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is exactly what I was trying to determine since CP was very adamant that it was 3hrs37 minutes doorstep to doorstep in the NG interview. He had it down to the minute. I found that troubling.
When you do the mapquest or Applemaps or whatever they call it on phones, they'll show you the shortest possible route down to the minute, won't it?

If I had stumbled upon that Nancy Grace interview without reading any previous case information I would have thought that KP was being held captive by CP. Her flat line answers without any emotion. Yes mam, no mam. She seemed completely controlled and for a second I thought Nancy was going to ask her about it.
Just some thoughts.
People have speculated that CP is very controlling so maybe he controls her too. I do find it odd that she needs to leave town to be with him while he works in Memphis. I can’t imagine or understand a mother who does not actively search for her missing child. Did she ever accompanied him before?

People have speculated that CP is very controlling so maybe he controls her too. I do find it odd that she needs to leave town to be with him while he works in Memphis. I can’t imagine or understand a mother who does not actively search for her missing child. Did she ever accompanied him before?
I agree, I think it’s really odd and can’t understand why she would move. CP I get he needs to work but why wouldn’t she stay and look for Sebastian? What if he came back?
I dont recall family moving away soon after their child went missing.

Good question that you are asking is if she ever accompanied him before or if it was planned ahead.

It takes 7 years in Tennessee for a missing person to be declared deceased. That's an awfully long con to commit to, considering they'd have to keep Sebastian imprisoned somewhere all that time without anyone ever finding out.
I wondered if they had money problems? They live in an affluent neighborhood but didn't come across as such in their interview. I only saw one interview and one drive through the neighborhood.

I wondered if they had money problems? They live in an affluent neighborhood but didn't come across as such in their interview. I only saw one interview and one drive through the neighborhood.
They own a nice home, newer vehicles, rv, motorcycle, etc. Both work and are both previous military and likely receive benefits from that. They likely had debt, as most do, but by appearances seemed to be doing pretty well to be able to purchase or qualify to get loans for all above items. JMO

They could have money problems, in theory, but I can't see how they would solve them by inventing a hoax around Sebastian's disappearance. Even if the long con was that they were going to hide him somewhere for 7 years against his will and then have him declared deceased so they could collect on a hypothetical life insurance policy, that wouldn't help those theoretical money problems now, or for the next 7 years. And then what would happen in 7 years once the hypothetical life insurance policy paid out? They couldn't just pull him out of a hat like a rabbit and pretend nothing ever happened.

I do get the desire to think this is all just an elaborate hoax, though. I look at his sweet face and can't imagine someone hurting him, and I hate to think he has fallen victim to foul play or has died from an accident somehow, but I just can't suspend my disbelief long enough to imagine they've really hidden him somewhere as a way to benefit financially.

But didn't he say they both called? That it was a three way call. I have to go back to the NG interview...

I understood that to be the case, way back in the first thread ?

CP said he called because KP was hysterical at that point.

What ???
This is the first time I've heard this.
Seems inconsistent if there was a three way call mentioned the first time ?
Omo.

That is exactly what I was trying to determine since CP was very adamant that it was 3hrs37 minutes doorstep to doorstep in the NG interview. He had it down to the minute. I found that troubling.
Bolding mine.
Well to be fair some people do remember things exactly, and they don't change their account at all ?
Otoh, I've never timed my travels away from home down to the last second !
Omo.

I'm glad TBI is meeting with bio parents of Sebastian. I feel so bad that mom and step dad haven't been communicating with Seth. We probably won't hear much about this meeting, but I'm sure they'll get some sort of update and parameters of what is safe for them to speak about and what not to discuss. Praying they're getting closer to solving this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea