AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just Seth and KP ?
No CP ?
From the link: "The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and investigators with the Sumner County Sheriff’s Office held a meeting with the biological parents of Sebastian Rogers on Thursday.

Sumner County Sheriff Sonny Weatherford confirmed to WSMV4 that the meeting occurred but did not reveal any details on why the meeting happened or who was the lead during the meeting."

So I'm assuming not, just legal guardians I assume?

'

From the link: "The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and investigators with the Sumner County Sheriff’s Office held a meeting with the biological parents of Sebastian Rogers on Thursday.

Sumner County Sheriff Sonny Weatherford confirmed to WSMV4 that the meeting occurred but did not reveal any details on why the meeting happened or who was the lead during the meeting."

So I'm assuming not, just legal guardians I assume?

'
I feel like if they were including CP in the meeting they would just say parents, not biological.

I agree, I think it’s really odd and can’t understand why she would move. CP I get he needs to work but why wouldn’t she stay and look for Sebastian? What if he came back?
I dont recall family moving away soon after their child went missing.

Good question that you are asking is if she ever accompanied him before or if it was planned ahead.
She said on NG that it's due to threats that she left with her husband. It was at the end of the interview, IIRC.
I don't believe that I would leave if a child was missing. There are people who have stayed for years in a home full of bad memories from a missing child, because they wanted to be there in case the child ever returned. So IMO, it's odd to leave. Only if I knew he wasn't coming home would I leave. This case is so odd.

They could have money problems, in theory, but I can't see how they would solve them by inventing a hoax around Sebastian's disappearance. Even if the long con was that they were going to hide him somewhere for 7 years against his will and then have him declared deceased so they could collect on a hypothetical life insurance policy, that wouldn't help those theoretical money problems now, or for the next 7 years. And then what would happen in 7 years once the hypothetical life insurance policy paid out? They couldn't just pull him out of a hat like a rabbit and pretend nothing ever happened.

I do get the desire to think this is all just an elaborate hoax, though. I look at his sweet face and can't imagine someone hurting him, and I hate to think he has fallen victim to foul play or has died from an accident somehow, but I just can't suspend my disbelief long enough to imagine they've really hidden him somewhere as a way to benefit financially.
maybe not a hoax, but killing him for the money?

maybe not a hoax, but killing him for the money?
I suppose that's possible, but then where is his body? I guess in this hypothetical they would have hidden him in the woods somewhere so that it would take a while to find him and then hopefully any evidence they might have left behind would be lost to the process of decomposition.

I'm still not sure how likely I find that theory, but I've been following true crime long enough that I believe just about anyone is capable of anything and nothing much surprises me anymore.

Was just pointing out what I thought about her demeanor in that video.

It sounded to me like SR and KP had a blast of a weekend. Shopping, sampling the snacks at the big warehouse stores, bowling, and dinner out.
Being one who suspects this may be a premeditated event, it wouldn't be unusual to allow a fun day of happiness before things got haywire. Some people can be deceitful and will fake kindness if it makes them feel better about the dirty deeds. Enjoy a nice Last Meal, as it were.

We're over a month out and the authorities spoke to Sebastian's parents today. Maybe someone will speak to the public, too. IDK what happened to this 15yo but I pray the authorities do know. Sebastian deserves to be found, then the world can learn his story.

AMOHOO and wishes for a happy outcome while I quietly weep for this special15yo boy I've never met.

Seth's latest interview with Kaitlyn Miller, Fox 17 Nashville

More conflicting info regarding the dogs, now he's saying no, they didn't hit. The flashlight video was a trash truck. Says none of them are suspects, no information to attach any of them to his disappearance. No real new info and he said nothing he can discuss from meeting with TBI/LE today.

I know my sheriff's office dispatch/non-emergency line as well.

My thought here is, isn't the bio-dad an employee of the sheriff's office? Maybe CP knew he'd get a fast response by calling them? MOO

I don't know it off the top of my head, but I have a couple of LE numbers stored conveniently in my phone because Mr. Carbuff and friends go hiking and biking off road and I'm prepared to need to call for help if necessary.

I think it's pretty common for people who travel a lot, fish or hike, or otherwise go into isolated areas a lot to have the sheriff's department or other helpful LE numbers handy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member