AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

First he says none of them are suspects, but later he's asked if CP and KP are suspects and he says he doesn't know.

In any case, LE is perfectly entitled to tell people they aren't suspects when in fact they are.
I think parents are always suspect -- at least to a degree since many child disappearances and deaths are attributed to parents.

Some are talking about how KP never seems to give an interview without CP right beside her. Is that her choice or his?

Maybe that's why she went with him in the camper and left her home--maybe he doesn't want her talking to anyone without him being present.

All just JMOO.

Their regulations say that residents must have their trash out by 6 a.m., so why would a trash truck be out there at 3 a.m.?

That's a great observation!

Where does CP come up with these inconsistent accounts, and is LE taking notes?

It's like CP expects the rest of society to believe his claims -- without question. I can't quite figure that out. It's odd to be sure.

And then there's the fact that he changes his stories as often as the rest of us change underwear.

I'm in search of a different interview, but I think the three-way call is a misunderstanding.

Here, CP is on a call to LE, KP is driving around searching for SR, and CP relays to KP that LE is on the way to the house.

I'm convinced that the three-way call was CP, local LE and 911.

Still confused why CP made that call at all. He wasn't home, far as we know, so his information is second-hand, at best. (Of course, we don't know what information he might have had first-hand.)

JMO

4-minute mark

I think parents are always suspect -- at least to a degree since many child disappearances and deaths are attributed to parents.

Some are talking about how KP never seems to give an interview without CP right beside her. Is that her choice or his?

Maybe that's why she went with him in the camper and left her home--maybe he doesn't want her talking to anyone without him being present.

All just JMOO.
Same with the 911 call.
*I posted before you did. Meg, honestly I couldn’t listen to every word of every video. I steer clear of control freaks. I hope you’ll help this mystery be solved.

FWIW, I think CP and KP were on the phone just prior to the call to LE. Why HE called, I'll never understand, but I think he paused his call with KP in order to call local LE who in turn added 911.

If KP was driivng around hysterical, someone should have asked her to park, for everyone's safety.

JMO

I know we’ve all seen searches last much longer than for Sebastian but it seems like he’s been gone forever. I really don’t want it to end with the mom and stepdad guilty of harmful intent and it may have not been. Truthfully, I’ve been holding back a little…I’ve had my little eye spying on mom since normal day one.

IMO LE isn't wasting resources on random searches.

This case IMO will be solved with digital forensics.

The delay IMO is a result of the process. Warrants, data returns, data analysis, data reports, report and data synthesis.

It's coming.

JMO

Wearing a t-shirt with Sebastian’s face on, Mr Rogers described himself as a “walking handout” for a missing persons poster.

“Being a dad,” He said. “Having perseverance, wanting him to come home, wanting to watch him finish growing up.”

Speaking to Nancy Grace, Courtney Lasky from Little Stars Therapy said that children typically have deficits with communication and social skills.

“If, in fact, he is with someone else who does not know him well, that would be entirely out of his routine, he could be engaging in behaviours which he has not engaged in before, he could be looking for an escape, a way to get out of those adverse situations,” Ms Lasky said.

She added that not every autistic child will wander, but that 36% of those who do are doing so to get away from a stressful or difficult situation.

Three quotes from Seth's interview:
"...I'll know when I find him. I'll know exactly what has happened to him."
"...Emotionally attached as any parent should be."
regarding the lights..."False info provided by a particular person."

BBM
Often times it is not what people say, but how they say it.

BBM
Picked up on that as well. We all know who he was talking about

All just JMOO.

BBM
Or she doesn’t want anyone talking to just her. She needs backup, CP is her shield. He’s the slick talker, she is not.
IMO

BBM

I think the "false info" quote refers to Nick Beres, the reporter who broke the story about and showed the video of the lights.

If it's true that UCN searchers have been receiving threats, I certainly hope they've reported that information to law enforcement so those calls or messages can be traced. Who would want to stop them from searching for this boy?
I will never understand people who do things like this! These people are searching for a child! Why would you threaten them for doing so. Just makes me sick.

I call BS. How would anyone even know who their volunteers were?
The "in person" threats are the most puzzling to me. I've been on missing persons searches locally and if someone had come up to me and threatened me, I would have just whipped out my phone to call 911 and started recording them. Unless someone just drove by in a car and yelled something so I couldn't, but even then, you'd probably be able to get their license plate # to have law enforcement pay them a visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member