AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus, I've never heard of trashing being picked up in the middle of the night. It could happen somewhere, I suppose, but typically, residents might get angry about the noise at that time of night.
Maybe we never heard of it because it could most likely be dangerous and just not practical at all. It doesn't make sense to be picking up trash in the dark like that.

@burtstaggsnews

Questions: Do you KNOW how many pairs of shows you or your children have? It struck me odd that #SebastianRogers mother said she can account for all of his shoes. I know I couldn't, can you?

8:28 PM · Mar 28, 2024 from Tennessee, USA

Working to confirm that #SebastianRogers biological parents have met with the SCSO today I'm told they were possibly interviewed and shown a video. Working on details

View attachment 493617

5:18 PM · Mar 28, 2024 from Tennessee, USA
I kept hoping the video was displaying someone that looked like a living SR for verification so they could pursue leads.

I kept hoping the video was displaying someone that looked like a living SR for verification so they could pursue leads.
As someone speculated earlier, they could possibly have asked about Sebastian's demeanor during the time him and KP were at the restaurant. Also possible they asked KP specifically for a more detailed account of what they talked about during diner to see if it can aid in the investigation somehow.

Edit to fix some things.

Last edited:
The full interview with Seth (32 minutes)

"The trash truck runs at 5 a.m. The DVR recorder is not working and stuck at 3:11."

Seth makes a point of talking about he has been homeless before, and that homeless people look after the kids, and that's something we haven't heard before. Could Sebastian have left looking for a homeless encampment to just live there? Or just left without a plan and then came across homeless people that decided to look after him?

I agree! And they took part in the Riley Strain search and never mentioned getting threats.
Right, I thought they stayed in Tennessee and pretty much went straight from looking for Riley to looking for Sebastian. I don’t know why there would be a sudden shift in public reception unless as mentioned upthread the not legit mimic had somehow been the one to show up.

Seth makes a point of talking about he has been homeless before, and that homeless people look after the kids, and that's something we haven't heard before. Could Sebastian have left looking for a homeless encampment to just live there? Or just left without a plan and then came across homeless people that decided to look after him?
In winter? In the middle of the night, with no shoes?

Respectfully, I think that's about as hopeful as Madeline Soto actually going to live in the woods.

I hate to be a pessimist, but I don't think Sebastian chose to go anywhere.

If he miraculously turned up safe, I'd be as happy as anyone, but I really don't think there's much chance of that, because I don't think he's been alive, not for a long time.

MOO

That gives me the idea that Seth and possibly Sebastian know people in those communities. Seth also being in LE, I think this gives him a unique perspective and probably the skills to relate to lots of different types of people. He could be well known in his community by people of all walks of life, and some of those people may know/ recognize Sebastian. In other words, Seth is probably pretty good at networking. Idk what that gives us here other than that glimpse into Seth’s personality but that’s MOO FWIW.

<modsnip - quoted post was removed>

"The group also told WSMV4 that this is the first time they’ve dealt with threats while helping with a search.

“This decision was not taken lightly is made with the safety of all volunteers in mind. We want to thank all the volunteers that planned to be out searching today. We are very grateful. We will continue to evaluate the situation and support ongoing local efforts in the mean time. This does not mean the search is over,” UCN added."

Last edited by a moderator:
What does he mean by this?
Because if we have these images, it means the DVR is working just fine, IMO.

The timestamp could be wrong. Is that what he's trying to say?

Yes that’s correct. Seth was saying the time stamp on the footage was stuck on 3:11am. The trash truck actually took place later that morning - at 5ish.

In winter? In the middle of the night, with no shoes?

Respectfully, I think that's about as hopeful as Madeline Soto actually going to live in the woods.

I hate to be a pessimist, but I don't think Sebastian chose to go anywhere.

If he miraculously turned up safe, I'd be as happy as anyone, but I really don't think there's much chance of that, because I don't think he's been alive, not for a long time.

MOO
He's in his right, as the father of the kid we're all worried about, to be hopeful that his son isn't dead.

I feel like he's trying to avoid being realistic about what Sebastian still being gone really means, but if I were the mother of a missing kid I'd be doing the same, still hoping that my kid is out there alive and well and will come back home until the very last second. I'd only think the worst after having confirmation of it, because it must be better than thinking they're gone since day one.

Was it mentioned if Texas Roadhouse was their last stop? were any neighbors who have ring cameras pointing toward the house mentioned to have footage of them coming home? Probably not able to see in the car pulling into driveway and into the garage?

Was it mentioned if Texas Roadhouse was their last stop? were any neighbors who have ring cameras pointing toward the house mentioned to have footage of them coming home? Probably not able to see in the car pulling into driveway and into the garage?
We don't know for sure that the restaurant they were at was precisely Texas Roadhouse. We have that info from the rumor mill.
Police haven't said anything about what they do and don't have in terms of footage. Therefore nothing solid from LE regarding cars pulling up or not, either.

KP says that her undisclosed model/make work van was backed all the way up the driveway, and the car was inside the garage on the NG interview, if I'm not mistaken. It could be the other way around? I'm not quite sure.

We don't know for sure that the restaurant they were at was precisely Texas Roadhouse. We have that info from the rumor mill.
Police haven't said anything about what they do and don't have in terms of footage. Therefore nothing solid from LE regarding cars pulling up or not, either.

KP says that her undisclosed model/make work van was backed all the way up the driveway, and the car was inside the garage on the NG interview, if I'm not mistaken. It could be the other way around? I'm not quite sure.
You can compare the image of Sebastian and his mother at the restaurant with multiple images of Texas Roadhouse booths. They are the same decor.

Seth has requested to see the steakhouse footage for ‘proof of life’.

IMO Seth knows something is about to go down, but obviously can’t speak on it atm. His demeanor has lifted, I sensed almost a lightheartedness and playfulness in his words and tone, which I haven’t noticed before.

Was something or someone else spotted in the footage? Someone familiar lurking in the background? Perhaps CP??

And what could the other two meetings Seth had today. Private investigator?

My minds in overdrive after watching the interview

Seth has requested to see the steakhouse footage for ‘proof of life’.

IMO Seth knows something is about to go down, but obviously can’t speak on it atm. His demeanor has lifted, I sensed almost a lightheartedness and playfulness in his words and tone, which I haven’t noticed before.

Was something or someone else spotted in the footage? Someone familiar lurking in the background? Perhaps CP??

And what could the other two meetings Seth had today. Private investigator?

My minds in overdrive after watching the interview
BBM
One of them was more than likely a PI, IMO, since he says in the interview he's doing is own investigation.

I hope something really is about to go down and we can find Sebastian. I can't speak to his tone and everything given that I haven't seen the other interviews, but I'll look into them now that you said that.

Last edited:
You can compare the image of Sebastian and his mother at the restaurant with multiple images of Texas Roadhouse booths. They are the same decor.
I'm not claiming that as a fact just out of an abundance of caution given we have to have links to reputable sources to make claims of fact here, so make of that what you will.

As the search for missing Tennessee teen Sebastian Rogers continues, his father said he was never told about child services visits to his son’s home, where he lives with his mother and stepfather.

According to FOX 17 News, Seth Rogers expressed optimism about finding his son alive. Still, he’s concerned after recently discovering that the Tennessee Department of Children’s Services (DCS) was called to Sebastian’s Hendersonville home, where he lives with Chris and Katie Proudfoot.

If interested, more at link...

March 29, 2024
Sebastian is described as a white male who stands 5 feet, 5 inches tall, and weighs between 106 to 108 pounds. He has dirty blond hair and was last seen wearing a black sweatshirt and black sweatpants. His flashlight keychain is unaccounted for.

Anyone with information regarding Rogers’ whereabouts should call the Sumner County Sheriff’s Office at 615-451-3838 or the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation at 1-800-TBI-FIND.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix