AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sebastian’s neighborhood trash gets taken to this specific dump. The search turned up nothing and police say they do not have enough evidence to suspect foul play.

This community is still holding out hope that Sebastian will be found. Sumner County Commissioner Don Schmit is asking everyone to be respectful of what local law enforcement is saying. “Don’t let Sebastian take a back seat, keep him front and center, because this is a kid,” Shmit stated.
* I think police might have fibbed. Maybe not enough to arrest but definitely enough to suspect foul play. Judges don’t just sign off on any old search warrant. Time will tell.
If they didn't suspect foul play wouldn't LE be out searching for him ? Didnt they did put out an amber alert for a special needs child ?

You're a search organization, you go out and you search.

It seems this group is all caught up with all the social media garbage, and in trying to squelch it only exacerbated the issue. They're bizarrely making this all about themselves and I don't have the time for them.
If any of you followed the David Schultz case in Iowa. This group searched for him, at first I held them in high esteem, but after a few weeks my opinion changed. Also had the feeling LE wasn't thrilled they were involved at all. Jake Rowley was the UCN Midwest Team Leader in David's search.

If any of you followed the David Schultz case in Iowa. This group searched for him, at first I held them in high esteem, but after a few weeks my opinion changed. Also had the feeling LE wasn't thrilled they were involved at all. Jake Rowley was the UCN Midwest Team Leader in David's search.
This group ain’t no Equusearch, that’s for damn sure.

*I just can’t see the Cajun Navy surrendering to threats when a special needs child is missing or any child.

In an interview on Thursday, Mr Rogers urged people to come forward and get involved in the group’s search.

“When you show up, if there isn’t anybody there except for a couple of people, that’s because they have already sent teams out,” he said, referring to previous reports of poor turnout.

“They are just going to keep sending teams out until we find my son.”

*I don’t know much about this team. Seems there’s a couple or so around. Is this them?

*Or this one? Yes, I figure so.

I just can’t see the Cajun Navy surrendering to threats when a special needs child is missing or any child.

In an interview on Thursday, Mr Rogers urged people to come forward and get involved in the group’s search.

“When you show up, if there isn’t anybody there except for a couple of people, that’s because they have already sent teams out,” he said, referring to previous reports of poor turnout.

“They are just going to keep sending teams out until we find my son.”

I agree. The REAL Cajun Navy wouldn't have.

And any self-respecting impostor Cajun Navy would not want to appear to be cowards who value their own lives over finding a missing child.

Whoever this group is, I have questions.

Seth says he saw video from the restaurant on Sunday, he'd been asking to see it to confirm Sebastian was there. He also tells the host numerous times he's not asking the right question. I wonder if CP was at the restaurant? If he met KP and Sebastian for dinner? Maybe that's why CP doesn't want to disclose his time-line?? MOO
Seth was on The Pascal Show tonight and around 17:24 he says that CP was NOT with them going to the truck from the restaurant and seems pretty confident that Chris was in Memphis

ETA: he did not see any footage from inside

Sebastian’s neighborhood trash gets taken to this specific dump. The search turned up nothing and police say they do not have enough evidence to suspect foul play.

This community is still holding out hope that Sebastian will be found. Sumner County Commissioner Don Schmit is asking everyone to be respectful of what local law enforcement is saying. “Don’t let Sebastian take a back seat, keep him front and center, because this is a kid,” Shmit stated.
* I think police might have fibbed. Maybe not enough to arrest but definitely enough to suspect foul play. Judges don’t just sign off on any old search warrant. Time will tell.
Bolding mine.
My .02 is that this is important !
How many cases have we followed, where LE revealed so much more later on ?
Omo.

If they didn't suspect foul play wouldn't LE be out searching for him ? Didnt they did put out an amber alert for a special needs child ?
Yes, and yes again to both questions.

I'm looking more at what LE was and is doing -- more than what they're saying.
I'm have to say I don't have much hope that this boy will be found alive and safe.
Sorry for feeling negative, I'd love to be wrong !
Omo.

Bolding mine.
My .02 is that this is important !
How many cases have we followed, where LE revealed so much more later on ?
Omo.
Lol, yes. I remember one particular case where we saw CSI vehicles at a home multiple times, the DA did a walkthrough, and law enforcement said this was just standard procedure in a missing persons case.

It's not quite that overt here, but there's got to be something pointing them that way. I just hope one day soon we see their hand.

"Seth Rogers, Sebastian's father, told WSMV that he is searching the Natchez Trace State Park in West Tennessee, because he fears his son may have been "dropped off" there, but he did not specify why he thought so."

I wonder why he thinks that.. any ideas?

"Seth Rogers, Sebastian's father, told WSMV that he is searching the Natchez Trace State Park in West Tennessee, because he fears his son may have been "dropped off" there, but he did not specify why he thought so."

I wonder why he thinks that.. any ideas?
It could be anything, but if it was legitimately sourced law enforcement would have already looked there.

As an Iowa local, I just wanted to point out that Jake Rowley and the UCN did locate the body of another missing Iowa man while they were out searching for David Schultz, who is still missing. It seems they were able to search and find someone that LE was not able to. A family was given closure because of their good work. I have heard nothing but praise for them here! Hoping they continue to search for Sebastian and ultimately help bring him back home so his family can have closure, too.

I'm in search of a different interview, but I think the three-way call is a misunderstanding.

Here, CP is on a call to LE, KP is driving around searching for SR, and CP relays to KP that LE is on the way to the house.

I'm convinced that the three-way call was CP, local LE and 911.

Still confused why CP made that call at all. He wasn't home, far as we know, so his information is second-hand, at best. (Of course, we don't know what information he might have had first-hand.)

JMO

4-minute mark

That is kind of an odd thing -- CP making the call. I guess he could have offered to make a 3-way call so he could also be on the call, but why? 911 is easy to dial, and a mother who thinks her child is missing will dial it without a second thought.

Then again, my mother did not call 911 twice when she should have. She called me when my father was struggling to breathe, and I called 911 as I raced over there. The second time, she fell and broke her hip but had her phone in her housecoat pocket and called my sister. Same thing. My mom could never bring herself to seek any attention for physical health/injury situations--a definite character flaw. Does KP have a similar fear/flaw? I don't know. This whole story is as odd as they come.

I live in the country, and our trash is picked up between 3 AM and 10 AM. A lot of it depends on the weather, truck breakdowns, road conditions (gravel, mud, ice, snow etc)... The company covers a lot of miles to pick up country customers' trash. I always put my dumpster out by the road on Thursday evening because I don't want miss the opportunity for them to dump it!
Same here -- I live in the country, and we put our dumpster out Tuesday night for an early Wednesday pickup. Sometimes, it's early, 5:30-ish, but usually around 6:30 to 7:00.

I guess there's a possibility the trash service runs earlier in some areas, especially if they have long routes to complete and need the extra time, but 3 am seems too early for most residents.

CP's and KP's house is rural-residential. Nice homes, paved streets. Not on a sanded road like mine, so I don't know, but trash pickup can be noisy, and usually they don't start in the middle of the night.

But, you're right--I just don't know.

That is kind of an odd thing -- CP making the call. I guess he could have offered to make a 3-way call so he could also be on the call, but why? 911 is easy to dial, and a mother who thinks her child is missing will dial it without a second thought.

Then again, my mother did not call 911 twice when she should have. She called me when my father was struggling to breathe, and I called 911 as I raced over there. The second time, she fell and broke her hip but had her phone in her housecoat pocket and called my sister. Same thing. My mom could never bring herself to seek any attention for physical health/injury situations--a definite character flaw. Does KP have a similar fear/flaw? I don't know. This whole story is as odd as they come.
With everything else that’s weird here, to include the changing stories by both of them, I don’t think this is a character flaw. Taken on its own it’s possible, but not with that context.

Something is being covered up, it just has to be. Whether it’s murder, abuse, or something else, is an unanswered question.

These aren’t mere inconsistencies; they’re drastically changing accounts (polygraphs, CPS, last time she heard him, etc).

From what I can find -- UCN's decision to back off and regroup was also due to the Easter weekend. Maybe some volunteers wanted to spend the holiday with their families. MOO

"Today's search for Sebastian Rogers has been called off. Due to increasing security concerns and with the upcoming Easter holiday, the decision has been made as of this morning to pull back and regroup," the group posted to Facebook. "This decision was not taken lightly [and was] made with the safety of all volunteers in mind. We want to thank all the volunteers that planned to be out searching today."
He goes on to mention the two threats...

Trascher says that a male volunteer was confronted by a man in a hotel parking lot and intimidated him.

A female volunteer, Trascher says, was also threatened over the phone by another man, a recording of which he shared with Fox News Digital.

In the tape, the man calls up the female volunteer and accuses the woman and another volunteer of driving onto his property and drawing a crowd. He says that he contacted the sheriff’s office about the incident.

"We are letting the community know about you," the man says, claiming he was making the call to make sure the group aren’t doing anything illegal. "You guys are just out of control and we as a community are going to make sure you guys get out of here."

The female volunteer goes on to say that the person who she was with in the car is a local and that the vehicle in question was trying to turn around at the time. She said that she even tried phoning the man ahead of time for guidance on where to park.

So, the two threats could be unrelated, but in conjunction with the holiday, they might have just decided to take a break.

All JMOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member