AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, KP was there. LE was there. A relative of CP (his mother?) was there.

Seth came straight from work after getting the message on his personal phone which he apparently leaves in his car while he works. He arrived before 8AM. There was a little chatter, he finished work, went to his car & saw the message, went back into work to make sure he was cleared to leave, went back to his car & went to C&K’s house. This was from his first Nancy Grace Show. The CP relative being at the house came out later, I don’t recall reading that from either of their Nancy Grace transcripts.
Ok thanks. I thought I heard him say he was there, but I guess I missed the relative part.

Good show. It is possible someone could have been hiding in his room forcing him out barefoot. I thought KP looked exhausted in the NG interview and also sedated. Some antidepressants etc you can feel yourself crying on the inside but the tears wont come out. I don't get why she Isn't out searching. But I don't know her mental state either. CP is not someone I would want to be around. But I know someone like him and find it hard that person would make someone disappear. The dynamics in that family between the 3 coparents must have been stressful for SR even if he didn't have disabilities. A lot of strange in this case but I'm trying to keep an open mind and not ruling anything or anyone out. Would like to know what those lights really are. jmo
BBM
I thought the same in the Nancy Grace video, although honestly I probably would need to be highly sedated myself. She did say she hadn’t taken any medication on the night Sebastian disappeared but NG was what 10 days later? I guess the crying on the inside could be why she continues to mop her face with the tissue.

Yes! Thank you! I’m not crazy lol. I knew I heard him say that but I did t want to argue.
You’re not crazy, but if their story has changed so drastically that CP has now made a 3 hr 24 minute drive in less than 2 hours there’s something wrong in Hendersonville. It was (I believe) CP’s mother. I was surprised to hear anyone else had gotten to the house so quickly, so early in the morning, but his family does live in the area and they could be early risers. IDK

You’re not crazy, but if their story has changed so drastically that CP has now made a 3 hr 24 minute drive in less than 2 hours there’s something wrong in Hendersonville. It was (I believe) CP’s mother. I was surprised to hear anyone else had gotten to the house so quickly, so early in the morning, but his family does live in the area and they could be early risers. IDK
It’s definitely difficult to keep everything in order.

I thought so too.

Didn’t Seth say that he was surprised CP was already at the house when he arrived?
In the same interview that he spoke about driving around searching with CP (Pascal podcast?)
I could be wrong, but I thought he was talking about one of CP's relatives--maybe his mother. It's hard to keep all those interviews straight.

I don't know how much leeway we're allowed to sleuth CP now that Nancy Grace and others are commenting publicly. Are we allowed to discuss only the issues they've brought up? Or can we talk about other things?

Yes, acording to Seth, Chris's mother was at the house when he arrived. I didn't find that odd. Considering they only live 25 minutes or so from the Proudfoot home, she was likely called after Sebastian was reported missing to lend support/help to Katie since Chris wasn't there yet. I know my family would do the same in a time like that. JMO

@149Zone7

Wouldn’t you want the police to meet you as soon as possible? I’ve said from day one it’s critical who calls, when, and what they say!! Mom did NOT call for help! Stepdad did not call 9-11, he called the mainline I believe thinking he would not be recorded. People that did not call 9-11: Scott Peterson, Casey Anthony, Chris Watts, Drew Peterson, and Barry Morphew.

1712842477337.png
9:30 AM · Apr 10, 2024

@149Zone7

Wouldn’t you want the police to meet you as soon as possible? I’ve said from day one it’s critical who calls, when, and what they say!! Mom did NOT call for help! Stepdad did not call 9-11, he called the mainline I believe thinking he would not be recorded. People that did not call 9-11: Scott Peterson, Casey Anthony, Chris Watts, Drew Peterson, and Barry Morphew.

View attachment 496448
9:30 AM · Apr 10, 2024
Letecia Stauch ...

Havent watched yet, but wanted to post for anybody interested.

Sebastian Rogers Parents: Are They Guilty?

Sebastian Rogers is missing. Top body language analysts react to their TV plea for help.
Call 1-800-TBI-FIND with any information that can help find Sebastian.
I wish they would have waited until more interviews came out to do this. I have a feeling their analysis might be different had they waited. MOO

However, both Sebastian and 3-year-old Elijah Vue from Two Rivers, Wisconsin, have been missing since February. Elijah was reported missing only six days before Sebastian on Feb. 20.
[snip]
Just as many questions remain in the search for Sebastian, who was reported missing on Feb. 26 after last being seen by his mother at the family’s home off Stafford Court in Hendersonville.
Disappearance of Sebastian Rogers among 1 of 2 AMBER Alerts in the nation

Vinnie Discusses the case and lack of Leads
Sebastian Rogers: Zero Leads; What is Chromosomal Deletion Syndrome?

However, both Sebastian and 3-year-old Elijah Vue from Two Rivers, Wisconsin, have been missing since February. Elijah was reported missing only six days before Sebastian on Feb. 20.
[snip]
Just as many questions remain in the search for Sebastian, who was reported missing on Feb. 26 after last being seen by his mother at the family’s home off Stafford Court in Hendersonville.
Disappearance of Sebastian Rogers among 1 of 2 AMBER Alerts in the nation

Vinnie Discusses the case and lack of Leads
Sebastian Rogers: Zero Leads; What is Chromosomal Deletion Syndrome?
This gives a good example of some of the issues Sebastian faced when he was younger. I’d like to know if he still had outbursts and/or self harmed. That would’ve been a lot for CP to deal with, with his need for control and not Sebastian’s fault that he couldn’t control his big emotions.

I absolutely hate that ppl can just disappear, especially children and no one is held accountable.

I haven’t followed Elijah since the first few days. I’d like to think his guardian angel saw him standing in the corner, swooped in and carried him away to a place where little ones are loved and protected, never frightened or abused.

I wonder if the police searched the RV before it left for Alaska. Jmo, moo.
Multiple folks upthread had mentioned that they didn’t necessarily find it odd CP’s parents took off so quickly in said RV for Alaska (trip may have been planned well in advance, prepaid RV park reservations may have been made, someone gave the opinion that they are the step grandparents so perhaps not as close to Sebastian, etc).

I find it interesting, then, that CP’s mother so promptly showed up at the house (one of the first) to offer presence, support, whatever else … Seemingly showing she cares a great deal for Sebastian, yet, after that, seemingly in great contrast to that action, she is fine with just taking off in RV for Alaska.

JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member