AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024 #3

To clear up something about the cameras. In the interview we did with the two private investigators, Chris Proudfoot and Seth Rogers, it was said that it was possibly too dark for the cameras to pick up Sebastian when he allegedly left the house.
I believe it was one of the P.I.s that said this, and later, Chris agreed. I think. Going off of my memory here.
This is not an official statement from law enforcement, so please keep that in mind.
Thanks,
Tricia
I was on your livestream and want to say to you how wonderful you are. Your heart of gold shined. Your patience is unmatched. You handled the strange turn of events during the live just beautifully. I'm proud of you!

Edit: Update-- dbm - removed photo in case photo of person (who is most likely a minor) is actually not Sebastian.

This may not be SR, but hopefully LE is following up on the tip called into TBI. moo

@CoffindafferFBI

This is a viable lead.I am hoping LE does follow up on this.

2:46 PM · Apr 29, 2024

Last edited:
I think this is going to turn out to be another kid altogether, out with his family. I'd love to be wrong, but we see this all the time in missing kid cases. Gannon Stauch, Danka Ilic, Madeleine McCann... All three of them were sighted, and all three sightings were definitively, provably, of other children.

There are far more doppelgangers for each of us in the world within a limited geography than we think.

MOO

So he was captured on camera taking out the trash, but no camera recorded him leaving the house again after that, right? I assume he was on camera going back inside the house after taking out the trash.

So what other ways are there of exiting this house that are not in view of any camera? Or are they saying all their doors would have camera footage of someone exiting through them? In that case, he would've left out a window? Chimney???

Maybe I just missed it or misunderstood, but I thought they were saying they do not know how (through what exit) he left the house, since it wasn't caught on camera. If I have that right, then how else COULD he have gotten out of the house without being captured on camera? If he wore all black and no flashlight turned on? Probably would still see him. Maybe he disabled the camera? But then they'd have noticed that later. I guess. If he army-crawled on his stomach out the door? But the camera would still see the door opening, even if he wasn't seen. I don't know, I just know he went out in one way or another, and if not, well, that's a whole other mystery, one that I don't want to think about.

So I would like to know, how do they think he exited the house that night (or morning)? Have they said?
BBM
No. We don’t have any indication by LE that he was captured by any cameras after returning from diner.

Edit: Update-- dbm - removed photo in case photo of person (who is most likely a minor) is actually not Sebastian.

This may not be SR, but hopefully LE is following up on the tip called into TBI. moo

@CoffindafferFBI

JC says she concurs - the pic was photoshopped.

@CoffindafferFBI

There are some interesting comments on coffindaffer’s post on x

Omg now that I look closer it is. I was so focused on the face I didn’t even look at the feet, which makes it quite obvious.

I just do not and will not ever understand someone who would do something like that.
I can’t tell either way. If it’s real then he’s standing kinda weird but could be mid-step? Idk.

Omg now that I look closer it is. I was so focused on the face I didn’t even look at the feet, which makes it quite obvious.

I just do not and will not ever understand someone who would do something like that.

How do the feet make it obvious, please? I thought something looked off about the feet but I couldn't put my finger on it (no pun intended).

I haven't listened to all of Tricia's podcast that Chris participated in, but I've heard some snippets.

I shudder to think that Sebastian had to live with a person capable of such a raging temper.

I'm pretty sure Seth's private investigators said somewhere that they have confirmed that CP was indeed in Memphis and nowhere near Nashville when Sebastian went missing. But man, if he was anywhere near, he would be my suspect #1.

Per Chris, he passed his poly with flying colors, administered by TBI & another agency.
I don’t think he was being untruthful. He also said he had the text message from LE asking if it was okay to share the polygraph results with Seth. That would be something easily verifiable.

He was upset and understandably so. If you’ve ever been in a situation where false accusations by a multitude of people are being hurled your way, it’s hard to keep your cool. He was blunt and angry but measured, given the circumstances. imo

NewsChannel 5 has learned just this past week, Sumner County sheriff's detectives investigated a tip where a witness recently came forward to say he saw two vehicles stopped suspiciously on the shoulder the night Sebastian disappeared.

This was on a road several miles from Sebastian's home and the witness said it appeared two men were forcing something into the trunk of one of the cars.

Officers have investigated, and say they have found no connection to Sebastian's case.

"Anytime the sheriff or TBI says we need to deploy, we are ready to go," Ken Weidner with Sumner County EMA said.

So he was captured on camera taking out the trash, but no camera recorded him leaving the house again after that, right? I assume he was on camera going back inside the house after taking out the trash.

So what other ways are there of exiting this house that are not in view of any camera? Or are they saying all their doors would have camera footage of someone exiting through them? In that case, he would've left out a window? Chimney???

Maybe I just missed it or misunderstood, but I thought they were saying they do not know how (through what exit) he left the house, since it wasn't caught on camera. If I have that right, then how else COULD he have gotten out of the house without being captured on camera? If he wore all black and no flashlight turned on? Probably would still see him. Maybe he disabled the camera? But then they'd have noticed that later. I guess. If he army-crawled on his stomach out the door? But the camera would still see the door opening, even if he wasn't seen. I don't know, I just know he went out in one way or another, and if not, well, that's a whole other mystery, one that I don't want to think about.

So I would like to know, how do they think he exited the house that night (or morning)? Have they said?
Bolded by me.
Was this (bolded bit) the footage from the neighbors' cameras ?

Also -- I was under the impression that Sebastian's mom thought he walked out the front door ?
Omo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alhxo
Back