AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024 #3

That was a ride. Her newer post is really something. But this is the Heather Seth hired? Definitely adds another layer of what on earth to this case that has plenty of layers already.

She thinks that photo is Sebastian.
Yes it's the same one. I watched SR on Paschal last night with the new Spokesperson and SR also believes this is SR. jmo since I'm not sure I can link that interview. But I hope this is SR.

I believe they are talking about the interview they did with Seth and CP
Ah, thank you. It's on well past bedtime here in the UK and after the comments here I thought my heart rate could do with skipping it :D

It seems like every other post is a religious/biblical post, do folks reckon these passages are relevant to Sebastian or just general ramblings? I have no interest in religion at all so to me it's completely meaningless but others will know better, thoughts folks?

Ah, thank you. It's on well past bedtime here in the UK and after the comments here I thought my heart rate could do with skipping it :D

It seems like every other post is a religious/biblical post, do folks reckon these passages are relevant to Sebastian or just general ramblings? I have no interest in religion at all so to me it's completely meaningless but others will know better, thoughts folks?
I haven’t watched it yet either. Not sure what’s stopping me. Lol

I wasn’t sure either whether to interpret her religious posts in the context of this case.

Edit: I take it as to her, her PI work and her faith are connected. Her work is her vocation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LauraLew
Back