AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024 #3

Thanks, I watched the entire interview. Nancy did a professional job, she was definitely in prosecutor mode. It cleared up a lot of rumors for me.

So he smacked SR on the butt, one time with a belt. No CPS investigation or charges. He would have been 11 or 12. There's no law against spanking children in Tennessee. Can be investigated if visible marks
. When my cousin and I (10) got lost in the woods for an entire day, we both got a couple of licks with a belt, no marks, but a reminder when I sat down. First and only time in my life, broke us, we never did that again.

Interesting story about the Cajun Navy. I wonder why the bio father, being a law enforcement officer, didn't contact local LE or the Park Rangers station he had a tip or why the CN didn't prior to searching? Could have contaminated a potential crime scene. Moo, I bet the Sheriff's Department and the Federal Park service were hopping mad.

Wows, so CP wife, takes his daughter and leaves the state. The wife files a protective order, drop in 2 weeks, in retaliation. No CPS charges or investigation every with his xwife and child.

I did notice, they look down a lot. I think they are sitting on the sofa looking down at a laptop on a coffee table.

All MHO
This is not the only time CPS has been involved w/ the family. CP laughed about CPS showing up and scolding Sebastian for attempting to get Chris in trouble. It isn’t funny. The events w/ the belt happened more than once according to statements CP made himself. C & K have been married about 2 years. When Sebastian was 11 they were in CA. There are laws in CA regarding hitting children. Mr Chris is not Sebastian’s father and IMO he had no business hitting him w/a belt, even 1 lick.

CP has no problem showing himself on SM, the man is a bully. He has showed us this over and over.

All of her info is on her FB page. In the about section.
I saw a phone number but did not call.
A "Reunite Research" TN doesn't come up in Google, except to her FB page.
Per the TN guidelines, I posted above, you must use your "true name" in all communication, advertising, etc.

I found it odd, initially that no office or website was attached. That's why I decided to verify it with TN. She may very well be a private Investigator. I'm not saying she's not.

Initially was looking her up to see, what cases she had solved and her credentials. Like was she in LE, FBI etc. when Seth changed investigators.

The deeper you dig the odder this case becomes.

All my opinion only...

I do know, the TN Board does not have a licensed PI by this name. The website does not list the name on her FB and Instagram account, in the search. I linked it above.

When I called TN, the lady said no record under the name Chloe Dxm licensed in TN. I ask could there be another name and she referred me to the guideline...required by law to use "true name".

I called back this am, it's over an hour wait. Again, no record, she stated the office is aware of the situation.

I wanted to verify, after looking at her social media, I noticed no phone address or email. Kind of got a red flag there.

Maybe, Seth will share more tonight.

Moo ....
Thanks for explaining. I haven't been able to watch the (what seems like nightly) interviews etc nor have I been following this case on social media or anything much beyond posts here, so was unaware of all of this. Thanks for clarifying

What a mess.

I feel so sad for Sebastian. Who knew we would still be no further ahead than we were in late February. I want to believe he is out there— happy, chilled, fishing and playing video games— oblivious to the craziness surrounding this investigation. But with no discernible leads, my biggest fear is this case is going cold.

Missing child cases aren’t usually shrouded in such mystery and silence from LE.

IMO

This is not the only time CPS has been involved w/ the family. CP laughed about CPS showing up and scolding Sebastian for attempting to get Chris in trouble. It isn’t funny. The events w/ the belt happened more than once according to statements CP made himself. C & K have been married about 2 years. When Sebastian was 11 they were in CA. There are laws in CA regarding hitting children. Mr Chris is not Sebastian’s father and IMO he had no business hitting him w/a belt, even 1 lick.

CP has no problem showing himself on SM, the man is a bully. He has showed us this over and over.
I would definitely be interested, in seeing the interview where CP stated CPS was involved and spanked SR more than once. Can you post, please?

It was NOT stated by CP the Nancy Grace video. He clearly stated it had happened one time, for repeated offensive for lying and he had NEVER been involved with CPS for SR.

In the State of Tennessee it is not a crime to spank your child. Many of us believe in discipline. Starts with timeouts, then no TV video, then you stop all activities, when all else fails some spank behinds. Oh and if you use curse words, wash your mouth out with Ivory soap. I see this practices used on my grand boys, when they were little. They've grown into wonderful teenagers. It's a different culture than CA.

Will Children Services investigate me if I spank my children?

There is no law in the state of Tennessee forbidding a parent to spank their child. The word of caution to any parent who spanks in such a way that they leave visible marks is that if someone reports them, they can be investigated for child abuse by Children Services anywhere in Tennessee and in most other places in the U.S.

Yes, some would call CP a bully, I call him a man standing up for his family.

On my opinion only...

I saw a phone number but did not call.
A "Reunite Research" TN doesn't come up in Google, except to her FB page.
Per the TN guidelines, I posted above, you must use your "true name" in all communication, advertising, etc.

I found it odd, initially that no office or website was attached. That's why I decided to verify it with TN. She may very well be a private Investigator. I'm not saying she's not.

Initially was looking her up to see, what cases she had solved and her credentials. Like was she in LE, FBI etc. when Seth changed investigators.

The deeper you dig the odder this case becomes.

All my opinion only...

You could reach out to Tricia. She knows Chloe personally.

I would definitely be interested, in seeing the interview where CP stated CPS was involved and spanked SR more than once. Can you post, please?

SBM

I think it was the Chronicles of Olivia podcast. Sorry don’t have a link, but it was one of frist interviews CP and KP did.

i did find it enlightening to watch and listen to all of the interviews and podcasts as a whole to get an understanding of the discrepancies, contradictions, how questions were and weren’t answered and power plays of the PF. Interesting stuff.
Though none of it brings Sebastian home.

SBM

I think it was the Chronicles of Olivia podcast. Sorry don’t have a link, but it was one of frist interviews CP and KP did.

i did find it enlightening to watch and listen to all of the interviews and podcasts as a whole to get an understanding of the discrepancies, contradictions, how questions were and weren’t answered and power plays of the PF. Interesting stuff.

It might have been Smiley's podcast when the Proudfoots talked to her for three hours or so.

SBM

This is the only one I can find with a search. I did not hear it in this video.

I would really be interested in hearing CP say that he spanked and with the belt more than once and was involved with CPS. I listen to many of the videos and I'm not hurd this.

Anyone else help us out ...

Post in thread 'TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024' AMBER ALERT - TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024

This is the only one I can find with a search. I did not hear it in this video.

I would really be interested in hearing CP say that he spanked and with the belt more than once and was involved with CPS. I listen to many of the videos and I'm not hurd this.

Anyone else help us out ...

Post in thread 'TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024' AMBER ALERT - TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024

I remember him saying this.
We need transcripts!! Would make searching much simpler because listening to some of these interviews is exhausting.

It was NOT stated by CP the Nancy Grace video. He clearly stated it had happened one time, for repeated offensive for lying and he had NEVER been involved with CPS for SR.

In the State of Tennessee it is not a crime to spank your child. Many of us believe in discipline. Starts with timeouts, then no TV video, then you stop all activities, when all else fails some spank behinds. Oh and if you use curse words, wash your mouth out with Ivory soap. I see this practices used on my grand boys, when they were little. They've grown into wonderful teenagers. It's a different culture than CA.

Will Children Services investigate me if I spank my children?

There is no law in the state of Tennessee forbidding a parent to spank their child
. The word of caution to any parent who spanks in such a way that they leave visible marks is that if someone reports them, they can be investigated for child abuse by Children Services anywhere in Tennessee and in most other places in the U.S.

Yes, some would call CP a bully, I call him a man standing up for his family.

On my opinion only...
This unpleasant situation has been evolving since 2/26, there are hours and hours of recorded YouTube shows out there, several over 3 hours long, including one right here at Websleuths. I have nothing to gain by making up allegations about CP.

You keep bringing up Tn law about parents hitting their children, but CP is not Sebastian Rogers father. Seth Rogers is. Seth has even stated he & Katie agreed to raise Sebastian without corporal punishment. Sebastian was born with a genetic condition - chromosome (11?) deletion, last year he was also diagnosed with autism. Spanking a kid whose who is special needs? No, just not appropriate. The state doesn’t need to tell me this, it’s common sense.

CP can stick up for his family all day long w/out name calling, yelling, cursing, they are all adults capable of sticking up for themselves. You know who wasn’t? Sebastian. In all the noise I’ve still not heard him heard him sticking up for Sebastian.

So from Paschal show there were some things I'm not sure we've heard before. There's supposed to be some dash cam footage.Would love to know what was on it. Seth seems to think Sebastian could have been alot further than a 5 mile radius is he did take off running. He also said Sebastian could out run Katie at 12 years old and her trained by the navy. Paschal and Jen were back to back so IDR which show he said that on.

All right, I took one for the team. Chris discusses the belt incident in this video starting approximately one hour and 7 minutes.

As I listened to his account, I noticed a couple of things:

1. In this telling it sure sounds like Sebastian was 15 at the time.

2. CP told Nancy Grace that the belt incident happened "years" ago. Sebastian turned 15 only in December.

3. CP sure laughs a lot for the stepdad of a missing child who presumably is in danger.

And a few questions.

Question the first.

He says he's had CPS called on him in 2 states and the one in Tennessee was about Sebastian. He describes the belt incident. He says Sebastian went to school and told his teacher, who is a mandatory reporter.

The CPS lady shows up that night while they were just sitting down to dinner. Chris recognizes her AS SOMEONE WHO'S BEEN THERE BEFORE REGARDING A PREVIOUS CPS REPORT.

So if he's only had CPS called on him once, who was CPS called on the previous time?

Question the second.

When the CPS worker arrives, she tells CP not to say anything until after she tells him what she was told. He says yes that's exactly what happened. And then she starts apologizing to him.

WHAT? SHE WENT OUT TO INVESTIGATE SOMETHING THAT HE CONFIRMED HAPPENED AND STARTED APOLOGIZING TO HIM? IF IT WASN'T WORTH REPORTING, THEN WHY DID SHE INVESTIGATE IT?

Question the third.

Remember, CP said that he told the CPS worker that what Sebastian reported was exactly what happened.

Then, the CPS worker admonishes Sebastian for making up stories.

WHAT? If Sebastian and Chris's accounts jibe, why would she accuse Sebastian of lying?

Question the fourth and a corollary.

CP says that Sebastian thought by reporting CP he was going to get CP in trouble.

Why would Sebastian want to get CP in trouble? And/or why would CP think Sebastian wanted to get him in trouble?

Link:

Last edited:
Back it up to around 45:41. Listen to how positively gleeful CP sounds at having trained Sebastian to clean his room by throwing away anything out of place and making Sebastian carry the trash bag out to the curb.

I couldn't bear to listen to the whole thing again, but anyone who does, please point me to just one segment in which either CP or KP sound truly loving and affectionate toward Sebastian.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ulanov911
Back