AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said he gave it to a friend, if my kid wasn't taking care of their pet I would help them, we would do it together. Pets are or should be part of the family, you don't just give them away.

I know people who believe if a kid wants a pet, they need to take proper care of the pet, or else they don't get to keep the pet. (I think that is unrealistic, and you should plan as the parent to be the main caregiver, but some people really think this way.)

I know people who believe if a kid wants a pet, they need to take proper care of the pet, or else they don't get to keep the pet. (I think that is unrealistic, and you should plan as the parent to be the main caregiver, but some people really think this way.)
And it wouldn’t be shocking if that’s how step dad thought considering his way of punishing him.

I'm somewhat fixated on what is missing :
A 15 year old teen boy named Sebastian and the clothing he was wearing.
A flashlight.

And also fixated on what is not missing :
His shoes.

This seems important.
Sounds like he left in a panic -- if he walked out the door.
He grabbed a flashlight.
Or not.... but one is missing from their house and there needs to be an explanation for its' absence.
If there was not a scent to the construction site, then he left via their house in a car and since afaik he didn't drive -- someone took him.
And no I'm not implying he was kidnapped.
LE have never said that Sebastian was abducted, either.
Omo.
The one thing that sticks with me is that his bio dad, Seth reported that SR once went out without shoes and stepped onto an ants nest. He had many bites and Seth said he never went out without shoes after that.

“His shoes (were at) the front door. His (Nintendo) Switch was there. His phone was in the kitchen,” Mr Roger said. “I still can’t figure it out. I’ve been looking everywhere, handing out flyers.”

The father wiped away tears as he said he had been looking for his son for a month.

“I’m just trying to keep up hope,” he said.

Sebastian has been missing since 26 February (Tennessee Bureau of Investigation)

The couple said they had left their home in Sumner County so that Mr Proudfoot could return to work, adding that their son could be anywhere and they would continue to look for him.
*good, I hope he’s dumb as a doornail and gives something away as he’s followed everywhere he goes.

The one thing that sticks with me is that his bio dad, Seth reported that SR once went out without shoes and stepped onto an ants nest. He had many bites and Seth said he never went out without shoes after that.

Seth also said Sebastian sometimes wears his SLIPPERS to take out the trash. Back at the mom and Mr Chris''s house, there's been plenty of mention of how Sebastian had three pair of SHOES (and they were described in detail). No mention of slippers that I've heard. Were the slippers found in the house?

“His shoes (were at) the front door. His (Nintendo) Switch was there. His phone was in the kitchen,” Mr Roger said. “I still can’t figure it out. I’ve been looking everywhere, handing out flyers.”

The father wiped away tears as he said he had been looking for his son for a month.

“I’m just trying to keep up hope,” he said.

Sebastian has been missing since 26 February (Tennessee Bureau of Investigation)

The couple said they had left their home in Sumner County so that Mr Proudfoot could return to work, adding that their son could be anywhere and they would continue to look for him.
*good, I hope he’s dumb as a doornail and gives something away as he’s followed everywhere he goes.
That just breaks my heart.

Seth also said Sebastian sometimes wears his SLIPPERS to take out the trash. Back at the mom and Mr Chris''s house, there's been plenty of mention of how Sebastian had three pair of SHOES (and they were described in detail). No mention of slippers that I've heard. Were the slippers found in the house?
I know I shouldn't assume, but I'm thinking that all sets of footwear were accounted for because they're not listed as missing. I have not read anything though stating specifically that all footwear were found in the home.

And it wouldn’t be shocking if that’s how step dad thought considering his way of punishing him.
With CP it's do what he says or there will be serious consequences. Very rigid parenting which really doesn't work for ASD kids. They need patience, understanding, guidance and help. My teen will usually do whatever i ask but if I tell him that he needs to do a chore tomorrow there's a good chance it won't get done until I remind him. He gets distracted and forgetful of things that don't interest him.

So we have all heard that CP works away from home for weeks at a time. How often did he physically see KP and Sebastian? Bi-weekly? Once a month? I've heard them say KP visited him at his job site areas on weekends that Sebastian was with Seth. How often were they actually all together as a "family"? I do not know how long he has had his current job, but it sounds to me as if KP is the primary caregiver. Anyone know how long he's been working for his current company? Who aside from her and Sebastian would know what goes on at home on a regular basis when CP isn't around?

Edited for spelling*

So we have all heard that CP works away from home for weeks at a time. How often did he physically see KP and Sebastian? Bi-weekly? Once a month? I've heard them say KP visited him at his job site areas on weekends that Sebastian was with Seth. How often were they actually all together as a "family"? I do not know how long he has had his current job, but it sounds to me as if KP is the primary caregiver. Anyone know how long he's been working for his current company? Who aside from her and Sebastian would know what goes on at home on a regular basis when CP isn't around?

Edited for spelling*
I asked him this question (about if he came home on weekends when KP had Sebastian) privately and publicly on March 16th. He said he would answer my question publicly. He never did. He probably got spooked by my credentials I suppose. I was very respectful and said I just wanted a look at Sebastian’s day to day life.

I asked him this question (about if he came home on weekends when KP had Sebastian) privately and publicly on March 16th. He said he would answer my question publicly. He never did. He probably got spooked by my credentials I suppose. I was very respectful and said I just wanted a look at Sebastian’s day to day life.
The fact that he wouldn’t answer that question either privately or publicly, means that the answer is problematic to him in some way.

Edited for spelling*
CP works as a remote crane operator. He travels for work within the US.
Interview

Can't rule it out ... however -- wouldn't the mother face severe charges if that was the case ?
As in, jail time.
I don't think that's what happened, but I almost wish it was b/c then this boy would be alive.

If this is what occurred, his bio dad would press charges and can't blame him !

Good point, and good sleuthing, @aliciaJ87 .
Hmmm....
Omo.
I wanted to
very interesting question. probably not day of their exit for their impromptu camping trip, but I am sure they probably did search it if it was located on the property the day Sebastian was reported missing.
i wanted to quick reply to these before I forget. I was just rewatching the NG interview, and the RV was not parked at the home when he went missing. It is what the step dad stays in while he’s on the road.

*Sumner County Emergency Management is spearheading the official search for Sebastian Rogers. One month after the 15-year-old disappeared, they invited me into the command center. News Channel 5
So the guy in charge of the searches for Sebastian, or the reporter who talked with him says; 1 month out it’s like he just disappeared! This doesn’t sound like LE is about to break this at all!

The fact that he wouldn’t answer that question either privately or publicly, means that the answer is problematic to him in some way.
Or is it just more of CP trying to control any & all information that is out there? He wouldn’t reveal how many pairs of shoes Sebatian has, among other things he refused to answer!

I was just thinking.

If Mr. Izzy worked at a job where he didn't come home for weeks at a time (and/or if I went to where he was working two weekends a month), I would durn sure have a working security system at home.

I would triple durn sure have one if I had a minor child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox