AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since he lived there, I would expect hits in the home.

I may not be correctly understanding what you're saying.
Cadaver dogs are different from K9s in that they are dogs trained to specifically alert to the scent of human remains decomposing. So if they hit inside the house, it means there was, at some point, someone’s human remains in the house.

It was something very relevant in Madeleine McCann’s case because a cadaver dog hit inside the apartment where the family was staying and it feed into the distrust of the public in the parents.

Edited to correct words.

I believe the landfill search, which required a bench warrant with a judge granting probable cause, was suspicion of murder, stemming from the vicinity of the home area. I’ll say no more.

My thoughts on the lights are, they needed them but also didn’t want them to be seen.

One month is not good.
In the interview with Nancy Grace, it was said that the landfill search was due to the garbage men telling LE that the garbage weighed more than it normally did when they picked it up.

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

That said ... IF my child was missing, what people said on social media would the the very last thing in the world I would care about !!!
Go ahead, talk and say things.
Nothing else would matter.

More than likely I'd be unplugged -- except to keep in touch with LE or if a searcher had questions about where else to look ?
My story wouldn't change at all and would be consistent.
Find my child is all that matters.
I'd stay put at my house in case my missing child returned, and when not there I'd be searching.

I'm not a marathon runner/power walker, but I'd be out looking until my legs gave out.
Holding pressers and LE would get tired of me, begging for media time and interviewed by LE as often as they wanted, to get as many photos out, and to be able to appeal to my child.

I don't know that I'd go on interviews -- outside of LE -- as they may not be helpful !
Imo.

Proudfoots saying the dog tracked Sebastian from the home roughly half a mile to the retention pond.

Nancy is saying LE said there were no K9 hits outside the home.
Bbm.
Yes, they've said this from the beginning !
Omo.

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>
That said ... IF my child was missing, what people said on social media would the the very last thing in the world I would care about !!!
Go ahead, talk and say things.
Nothing else would matter.

More than likely I'd be unplugged -- except to keep in touch with LE or if a searcher had questions about where else to look ?
My story wouldn't change at all and would be consistent.
Find my child is all that matters.
I'd stay put at my house in case my missing child returned, and when not there I'd be searching.

I'm not a marathon runner/power walker, but I'd be out looking until my legs gave out.
Holding pressers and LE would get tired of me, begging for media time and interviewed by LE as often as they wanted, to get as many photos out, and to be able to appeal to my child.

I don't know that I'd go on interviews -- outside of LE -- as they may not be helpful !
Imo.

Bbm.
Yes, they've said this from the beginning !
Omo.
Completely agree with all of this. There is no way in hell I would leave my home if I said all along that my child walked away from home. I would be there, or have someone there at all times in case he came back or called. I wouldn’t be able to bear the thought of my child coming home to an empty house.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the Nancy Gracy Interview so you don't need to look around for it.
So the cadaver dog hit that was showed to SM on Saturday, on Federal property - apparently some homeless ppl had been staying there and one of them died there. This was according to (I believe) Brian Trascher VP of the UCN @ 52:46.

The Cajun Navy is asking TTers and Youtubers not to live stream (for clicks), so they can focus on their search.

It's such a different landscape now, did Adventues with Purpose (who found the body of Kiely Rodni) livestream their searches? Nowadays you'd have youtubers following THEM in real life and getting in their faces for clicks and likes!?

Forgive me if this has been posted. Sebastian Rogers stepdad flat out lied about CPS being called on him concerning Sebastian.
Go to about 1:07, one hour and seven minutes into this interview. CP talks about CPS being called on him concerning Sebastian
Then tonight on Nancy's show he denies CPS has ever been called on him concerning Sebastian.
Go to 29:46, twenty nine minutes and 46 seconds into Nancy's interview and he denies CPS being called.
To hear the whole CP conversation start at 24:55 in Nancy's Video.

Last edited:
From your lips to God's ears.

How many innocent children have suffered abuse and worse because a step-parent didn't really care for them and couldn't form an emotional bond? It's heartbreaking, and the adults who are involved end up suffering as well when they resort to foolish actions.

I'm not a snake person, but you can see how much little Sebastian loved his snake. How awful that child must have felt to lose his beloved pet.

I just can't get on board with that sort of thing. I hope Sebastian is found soon--one way or the other.
Have a question. Did mom know he was being punished like this? Honestly, after I wrote this, it made me think, does it matter? If she didn't, shame on her and if she did shame on her. The last thread, someone said marrying someone who doesn't care for your children, is a really good statement. A really really good statement. Sad

Proudfoots saying the dog tracked Sebastian from the home roughly half a mile to the retention pond.

Nancy is saying LE said there were no K9 hits outside the home.
That makes zero sense, as Seth Rogers himself said that the dogs "popped" on a scent and followed it to the construction site where it ended.

He said this in one of his first interviews when he called in the Pascal show on March 11th.

He said that he was told this by the dog handler, on the first day, Monday, that Sebastian went missing.

27 minute mark for those who want to go directly there-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member