GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why the TBI, the past few endangered child and Amber Alerts, has waited until around 11 or 12 at night to release this information. There has to be a reason.

I saw the initial endangered child alert for C. on a news stations Facebook page at 11 or so last night. She was reported missing earlier in the day.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Simpson and his wife have helped raise C., and at one point Simpson and his wife had temporary custody.

Family members reportedly told police there has neve been any indication of abuse of any sort on the part of Simpson toward either child.
http://www.timesnews.net/Law-Enforc...-was-picked-up-at-scho.html?ci=content&lp&p=1

I hope this means he has no ill intent toward C. and it's some type of weird custody issue. Honestly though, I'm extremely worried about this little one.

There is obviously something missing from this story..... I pray he does not harm her, could have taken her to protect her from something? Totally dumbfounded on this one.... IMHO

For real... it's ludicrous. I've experienced it firsthand when picking up a relative's child. I even offered to show my ID...the school admin actively declined.

Plausible deniability. Practiced regularly by government employees.

There has been a slew of alerts the last 24 hrs. What is going on ? Don't hurt this baby. Has anyone looked up this man on the RSO list?

Plausible deniability. Practiced regularly by government employees.

Our local elementary school allowed a woman I did not know to pick up my kid because the 10 year old insisted he was supposed to go with this other kid she was picking up. We had to have a little talk after that (me and the school, that is.)

There has been a slew of alerts the last 24 hrs. What is going on ? Don't hurt this baby. Has anyone looked up this man on the RSO list?

Just because he is not on it does not mean he is not a child abuser.

I agree 100% but it's a good place to start the search. It says he was on the approved list to pick her up from school . So why the lie? And also that she has lived with he and his wife before. So I wonder if whatever circumstances led her to live with them before may have been resurfacing and he thought she was not safe in her home environement? I 'm reaching but that's a lot more pleasant thought than the alternative for why he wants her .

And just because the family saw no indications of abuse of any sort, doesn't mean there was no abuse IMO.

Another train of thought - maybe she was safe with him in the past while she was younger BUT now that she is older, it triggered something in him that made him want to act on it?

Another train of thought - maybe she was safe with him in the past while she was younger BUT now that she is older, it triggered something in him that made him want to act on it?

Or, she is about to tell.

or he has thought about it for a while and finally decided to act. I hope/pray it is none of the above....

Okay so the uncle had permission to pick her up from the school. I still think he has ill intentions because he lied about the father being in a bad car accident.

Not liking this one bit.

To me it seems he was acting in desperation. He had to know he would be identified immediately when she didn't come home from school. Surely he knew they would be seen on camera too.

This is horribly scary...the stuff of nightmares. I hope and pray she is found safe.

Did her 7 year old sister go to the same school as her because it would be strange to not also pick her up too. Especially if their father was in a car accident.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

To me it seems he was acting in desperation. He had to know he would be identified immediately when she didn't come home from school. Surely he knew they would be seen on camera too.

I agree. I have 4 children....I have always had to sign them out when being checked out early....as in write down my name as the person picking them up. He should have been fully aware it would be documented who picked her up. I could see maybe picking her up early for ice cream or a happy meal as innocent.....if he hadn't lied about her dad (and apparently disappeared). Sounds like this poor girl has been shuffled about in her short little life (from link upthread)....mom didn't have custody and uncle's family had temporary custody for a short while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500