GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I just got an amber alert on my phone.

That's really far north from where I expected. Why would it be Otterville, MO in the Amber Alert?

I just got it too, I'm an hour west of St. Louis.

Just got an amber alert over my phone for Otterville MO, which is Cooper Co. Between Sedalia and Columbia MO

Is that the first one you have gotten or the 2nd? We just got the 2nd and of course there are the alerts on tv again.
82da2dd19e9c7d86226542933a398088.jpg

That is the only Amber Alert I have gotten. I actually heard all the phones in my workspace go off, which was pretty great.

Interesting. I didn't get the first Amber Alert here in Christian County... hmmm.....

That's odd, all of the kids in my classroom that had their phones on (and weren't suppose to :) got both as well. Crazy. I wonder if for some reason it send out early and didn't include all info the first time.

hey. AMBER ALERT just went off on my phone and I live in Springfield Mo, but report showed Otterville, MO...not sure where that is.

That is the only Amber Alert I have gotten. I actually heard all the phones in my workspace go off, which was pretty great.

The looks on my students faces when their phones went off was hilarious. They all freaked out at the same time...haha

hey. AMBER ALERT just went off on my phone and I live in Springfield Mo, but report showed Otterville, MO...not sure where that is.

It's north of us in between KC and STL.

Sooner or later LE is going to have to get lucky and get a video of these two so LE at least knows which direction they are heading. Of course, that only applies if the two of them are actually on the move. if they are holed up in the hills somewhere, then there won't be anything to catch on video, will there ?

I find it pretty hard to believe that this current sighting would be them simply due to logistics. This sighting means they would have traveled over 2100 miles without anyone calling it in and with no law enforcement interaction.

I can't drive more than 20 miles on the Interstate without seeing at least one LE vehicle parked in the median trying to snare speeders. I've traveled at 3 a.m. in the morning a lot, and I still see at least one LE vehicle every 50-60 miles, even at that hour of the morning.

But let's just say it was them. Look at the map below and tell me what comes to mind................ ??

Rogersville, TN to Mountain Home, ID - Google Maps.jpg
Blue on map--shortest distance Grey----alternate routes

Traveling in a straight line--- to "somewhere".

I think the TBI may have made a HUGE mistake when they didn't issue a nationwide Amber Alert in lieu of a jurisdictional one.

Sooner or later LE is going to have to get lucky and get a video of these two so LE at least knows which direction they are heading. Of course, that only applies if the two of them are actually on the move. if they are holed up in the hills somewhere, then there won't be anything to catch on video, will there ?

I find it pretty hard to believe that this current sighting would be them simply due to logistics. This sighting means they would have traveled over 2100 miles without anyone calling it in and with no law enforcement interaction.

I can't drive more than 20 miles on the Interstate without seeing at least one LE vehicle parked in the median trying to snare speeders. I've traveled at 3 a.m. in the morning a lot, and I still see at least one LE vehicle every 50-60 miles, even at that hour of the morning.

But let's just say it was them. Look at the map below and tell me what comes to mind................ ??

View attachment 94224
Blue on map--shortest distance Grey----alternate routes

Traveling in a straight line--- to "somewhere".

The time is plausible, do you think? Perhaps he planned ahead of time and switched cars somewhere...

That scenario isn't about being kind or giving him any benefit of the doubt. I just don't see evidence that he took his niece to deliberately cause her harm. From HIS perspective, which IMO is obviously disordered.

What I imagine LE is most afraid of is actually the scenario I'm referring to. That he may have taken her in order to "protect" her, and given the planning he did and the way he took her, that he may go to extremes to to keep her out of the hands of those who are searching.

As to why he didn't take both sisters-- there isn't enough info to do more than speculate, but perhaps he didn't see her sister as equally vulnerable or at risk, or whatever terms he'd use if he is doing this to "protect" C.

this is what I think is going on as well. At first I thought this was as 'kidnap, molest, kill' scenario. Now it looks like he intends to keep her at least for a while. He seems very disordered in his thinking. As time goes on he's going to start becoming frustrated and flustered as the situation deteriorates. C. is bound to become tired, irritable, bored, and home sick. Even if she's comfortable with him since she lived with him for a long time, she's bound to miss her family and friends. She's going to be crabby and upset. He's going to be confused as to why she isn't so happy to be with him and get more and more angry. If he had some vision of them living like a family he's not going to deal well with his vision not meshing with reality. At that point even if this was never about hurting her (either sexually or killing her) then it's going to deteriorate and he could easily become a molester or a killer.

The time is plausible, do you think? Perhaps he planned ahead of time and switched cars somewhere...

We're on day 6 of the hunt. Actually the time and the mileage correspond just about right if Simpson is only traveling during the late night hours. He would be essentially moving at around 350 miles a day, give or take. Of course, then we would have to ask ourselves, where the hell is he hiding out during the day ? Of course, the Amber Alert was delayed by almost an entire day, and by the time it was issued he could have been well out of the initial alert area.

I am pretty sure HA was not sexually assaulted. I found that whole situation very strange.

I think they didn't want to interview her about it, but that she was.:waitasec:

This guy said they stocked up on water. Anybody see it?

I swear I saw what looked like one of those square thin water jugs on the same video he bought the blanket and throw pillow on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname