TN TN - Carie Zapletal, 48, Memphis, 2 December 2014

Can't sleep so I watched the 2 episodes of Dr. Phil about this case.

So tragic.

Tricia

I just rewatched those Dr Phil episodes... you know her husband and his family could have pulled this off if they hadn't gone so overboard on making Carie look unstable. She was disoriented, she was trying to make suicide pacts, she was distant, she was clingy, she was an alcoholic, she's out there on the streets doing drugs, she was just generally overwhelmed, she was afraid of losing her husband but she also overdosed to try and commit suicide... that's a LOT of accusations to throw at someone you supposedly loved who is missing just to have the discussion closed... red flag.

You'd think even if they actually believed all that, they would want to make sure she didn't run into anybody "out there" who ended up hurting her. But they don't want to know... they just want her to look like a bum and for everyone to stop caring what exactly happened to her.

Looking at her husband, his daughter and his sister... it's anyone's guess which one of them knows how much exactly. But since Carie was involved in having his daughter's child taken away, and since everyone is so tight lipped, my best guess would be that it was the daughter and her father and aunt are trying to protect her for her kids' sake. We've seen guilty killers on Dr Phil before... and though the father's story doesn't add up (I'm sure he was more mobile than he says and would've helped dispose of a body) he seems too calm in his lies... he just appears to me more like someone protecting the killer than someone who is the killer and doesn't want to be found out. But who knows. It's all guesswork.

I just want them to find her remains. Even just for the fact that her husband, stepdaughter and sister-in-law seem so intent on making her look as bad as possible without her being able to defend herself.

I found this....strange because this woman is supposed to be killed, although a clerk and manager insisting in seeing her in a store.

(webcash- memory Google per 15 December 2018) Scroll down please.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...ler/e131266093536&hl=nl&gl=nl&strip=1&vwsrc=0

Carie Fuller (52)
Current place: Tyronza, AR

AKA: carie C fuller, carie MELISSA coleman, carie MELISSA fuller, carrie coleman, carie M coleman, carie zapletal, carrie M fuller, carrie M coleman, carie coleman fuller

Carie Fuller (Melissa), 52 - Tyronza, AR | Background Report at MyLife ...

Background Report: Search, Check & Edit Public Background Reports › ... › AR › Tyronza › Carie Fuller
  1. In cache
Carie Fuller is 52 years old and was born on 3/27/1966. Currently, she lives in Tyronza, AR; and previously lived in Gulfport, MS, Marion, AR and Satsuma, AL.

I did send a message through the missing Facebook page messenger. I hope she/they got it and read it.

Last edited:
Bumping for Carie.

Just watched a rerun of part II of the Dr. Phil show regarding Carie's case. Agree with previous poster that the husband's sister appeared to be coaching him. Kinda surprised Dr. Phil let her remain on the stage.

There are sure lot of holes in his story that don't sit right with me. And he seemed so nonchalant about the whole thing.

Hoping Carie is found someday.

Carie Melissa Zapletal – The Charley Project

Carie Melissa Zapletal

zapletal_carie2.jpg
zapletal_carie3.jpg
zapletal_carie5.jpg
zapletal_carie7.jpg
zapletal_carie8.jpg

Missing Since 12/02/2014
Missing From Memphis, Tennessee
Classification Endangered Missing
Sex Female
Race White
Date of Birth 08/01/1963 (56)
Age 48 years old
Height and Weight 4'11, 120 pounds
Clothing/Jewelry Description A black sweater and dark blue jeans.
Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Zapletal may use the last name Fuller. She has a tattoo of a butterfly on her right breast and a faded homemade tattoo of criss-cross lines resembling barbed wire on her left shoulder. Her ears are pierced, she has a large Cesarean section scar on her abdomen, and she may wear contact lenses. Zapletal smokes cigarettes.

Details of Disappearance
Carie was last seen near the 6600 block of Santaolina in Memphis, Tennessee on December 2, 2014. She left her residence on foot and has never been heard from again. She left all her belongings, behind, including her purse, cellular phone, identification, car and cigarettes. She also left $2,000 behind in her bank account.

Carie's husband, Edward Zapletal, had had a stroke a few months prior to her disappearance, and he stated she became depressed, started abusing prescription drugs and even attempted suicide afterwards. However, her children stated she had not been diagnosed with depression and was not taking any anti-depressant medication; they believe Edward lied about the circumstances of her disappearance.

Carie's children don't believe she would have abandoned her family, and they think foul play was involved in her case. Edward died in 2018. Carie's disappearance remains unsolved.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back