Found Deceased TN - Carolyn Marie Pope, 29, Hickman County, 11 Oct 2019 *car found chopped on blocks*

We already have a discrepancy. This says she was last seen October 12.

OCT 16, 2019
Hickman County authorities searching for missing woman

Carolyn-Pope.jpg

A search is underway for a missing woman out of Hickman County.

Officials say Carolyn Pope was last seen Saturday, October 12.

[...]

Hickman County Sheriff Department sources tell News4 they have turned over Pope's car to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation for examination, and are investigating the reported disappearance.
Friends searching for missing woman

Hmmn, this would indicate HCSO must feel something happened in her car, that's not good.

Carolyn was married on January 11, this year. Still a newlywed! The article says "friends" are searching for her. What about hubby, is HE searching for her?
Even parents and other family? Hubby, too? Is she still with this man? I am still checking out her FB and so far, on her main page, it's mostly about her, her daughter, and dog Sadie. Possibly a brother or cousin, but I don't want to name them.

Friends are reporting her missing, but darn, where's her family?

Even parents and other family? Hubby, too? Is she still with this man? I am still checking out her FB and so far, on her main page, it's mostly about her, her daughter, and dog Sadie. Possibly a brother or cousin, but I don't want to name them.

Friends are reporting her missing, but darn, where's her family?
A cousin is posting on MPCN, from there you can find two others.

I haven't seen a Mom's FB Page which is so clearly devoted to her daughter. I have to say it was very refreshing!!

The missing cases page says Oct. 11th. Is CH her husband?
I agree, and she genuinely seems to love being a mother, too. I just don't see her leaving that adorable little girl. She even loves Sadie- cute photos of her doggie, too.

We don't know yet who she's married to- the original poster mentioned she had a child with CH, but didn't specify if she married him. I don't see much about her husband at all, other than she acknowledged back in January that they got married. I'm looking for more info now.

I agree, and she genuinely seems to love being a mother, too. I just don't see her leaving that adorable little girl. She even loves Sadie- cute photos of her doggie, too.

We don't know yet who she's married to- the original poster mentioned she had a child with CH, but didn't specify if she married him. I don't see much about her husband at all, other than she acknowledged back in January that they got married. I'm looking for more info now.
I don’t think CH is her husband, but can’t name him due to TOS.

According to Missing Persons Cases Network, Carolyn is 30 and the circumstances surrounding her disappearance are described as "suspicious." By whom, I wonder?

Missing Persons Cases Network

72960986_459071801619666_6787556320762396672_o.jpg
Help me, Poms- are we allowed to discuss anything for MPCN, or is it like FB- just point the way? Comment about her car........

I've been checking fb for updates every day since I read anything about this. I'm also from the area. Don't know Carolyn personally but we're fb friends and friends of friends. Always seemed like a good person and a great mom. I just hope to heaven there's some good news at the end of this! Adding this thread to the others I'm checking in the morning. Thank you all for your attention and help!

Help me, Poms- are we allowed to discuss anything for MPCN, or is it like FB- just point the way? Comment about her car........
You can bring and discuss informatiin that is in their posts, but comments are always off discussion (only as "interesting comments" statement, no conversation )

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Never Seen Again
Back