TN - Chris Newsom, 23, & Channon Christian, 21, murdered, Knoxville, 6 Jan 2007 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fainted attorney's name is Karen Manning. She is doing ok but shaken up.

More coughing. I hope the whole courtroom isn't out with H1N1 tomorrow.

ME talking about destructiveness to DNA of bleach. (In response to TK's series of hypotheticals.)

Showing specifically where Cobbins and Davidson's DNA is on clothing.

Oh dear God... Now I'm nauseated.

Do they know "kicked" suzi (or it's possible from repeated, brutalized rapes?)

Davidson evidently sitting there expressionless thru all these sordid details.

I wonder how much fainting ME may have done early in her own career.

I feel so awful for Channon's parents right now. Lord please give them peace.
:prayer:

Yeah then take her purse and carry around. She will never get death if they didn't give Cobbins death I just don't see them giving it to any of them. Hopefully she will get hers behind bars.

IIRC The red purse wasn't Channons right? Also the ring with the two hearts wasn't hers so who did they belong to? That just bugs me like there is another victim out there somewhere.

I believe she had some stuff to give to charity, but not sure.

Channon's SUV was full of things she was going to take to Goodwill. Davidson gave most of it to Daphne, telling her he bought it. The red purse was taken to KY.

TF's job obviously not an easy one either. Tough lady. Personally I'm relieved there is an African-American prosecutor in this case, keeps the focus right where it should be.

:parrot:

Channon had same amount of alchohol as Chris, .01. ME calls that TRACE amounts. Channon didn't test positive for anything else among the routine substance testing.

Do they know "kicked" suzi (or it's possible from repeated, brutalized rapes?)

Davidson evidently sitting there expressionless thru all these sordid details.

I wonder how much fainting ME may have done early in her own career.

I feel so awful for Channon's parents right now. Lord please give them peace. :prayer:

My understanding it would have not been from rapes, but from hard object, shoe table leg, etc. Hematoma in bottocks and genital area consistent with being kicked, Vagina consistent with being raped with hard object.

Good timing I think for the prosecution because now the jury will be thinking about seeing those pictures in their minds over the weekend which will make them mad and want to seek justice for Channon and Chris. (Hopefully!) The defense will have to wait for cross until Monday.

This female ME is doing a laudible job of concealing human emotion. You just know she must give vent to her indignation in doing IMPECCABLE job--primarily in processing this evidence, but ultimately in rendering her opinions on the stand. GO ME

:parrot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member