GUILTY TN - Dana Wilkes, 48, Chattanooga, 9 Nov 2012

hollyb,

I believe in the video it says something about the voicemail being disabled or not set up and the family seemed upset about it. I got the impression that she normally has voicemail....leading me to believe that she has her cell phone phone with her...

I have not seem the 2nd son.

If you do the street view of her street Palo Verde Dr. it looks to be a semi-desolate street even thought there are houses/duplexes and there are woods there.

How do we know she had the cell phone with her? I must have missed it....sorry. Someone showed up at her door, imo. Could be someone living close by or an acquaintance? Okay, I'll get this out there and hopefully we will learn he has been cleared, but an article stated she had two sons. We have seen Robert on camera. Who and where is the other son? Also, the 10 PM last seen needs to be defined more....or I'm thinking it may be an error. Did she work different shifts...ie: 2-10PM during the week and because of the week-end schedule maybe the clinic is only open from 6AM to sometime in the afternoon on Saturdays. ?????

I hope she isn't someone who doesn't lock her doors! Another thing...I haven't done alot of sleuthing her yet, but I am shocked I cannot find an addy or connection for her in Chattanooga...or TN for that matter and it should be out there if she has been working there for any length of time. From the video, it looks like she lives in a condo.

Her not having a voice mailbox is disturbing and I'm thinking cigarette butts left in the car. The car left where it was...out in the open..not to be hidden anywhere. Perp abandons vehicle and has someone pick him up.

Just thoughts..........The female reporter for channel 3 is ususally very good in getting info. She covered Gail Palmgren's case in Chat last year. imo
From the video, I had the impression that Dana normally does lock her doors because that is one aspect of her disappearance they noted as unusual. I couldn't find an addy for her, either.

I was thinking cigarette ashes and/or butts in the ash tray, too, as evidence that someone was in the car with her. Another thought...maybe a muddy footprint on the passenger side?

I know, that was 9 hours ago....I am so hoping for good news for Dana and her family.

It is heartbreaking to see all the cases on WS that are not receiving any media reports/attention.
I don't expect any info to be released until Monday, if not later. I've noticed too that media isn't updating so many cases. Is that because LE is being secretive? Or have disappearances become so commonplace that media don't consider them newsworthy after the first story?

As Hollyblue said, it might help to release a photo of Dana's jeep. Since they haven't done so, I wonder if LE is fairly certain they know what happened and have a POI.

Hoping for a miracle here so the family will have something to celebrate during the holidays.

ETA: I do see where you found the name of the street she lives on. ;)

hollyb,

I believe in the video it says something about the voicemail being disabled or not set up and the family seemed upset about it. I got the impression that she normally has voicemail....leading me to believe that she has her cell phone phone with her...

I have not seem the 2nd son.

If you do the street view of her street Palo Verde Dr. it looks to be a semi-desolate street even thought there are houses/duplexes and there are woods there.

I wonder if someone went to all the trouble to erase her voice mail messages so as to not leave evidence of something? Wish we knew her received calls log.

She didn't pick up any pain meds and/or Xanax, did she? Lots of robberies, etc. going on with that these days.
Good question. My initial thought was that someone followed her home from Wal-Mart after she picked up her prescription. Wal-Mart, though, cannot dispense pain medications (narcotics). I have to get my Hydrocodone at an independent pharmacy. I'm always nervous about picking up my prescription, especially when I have to make another stop on the way home and leave it in the car. I still haven't figured out why anyone would WANT to take it. How I wish I didn't need to; my prescription is for a low dose, but I rarely take the full dose and try going without it whenever possible.

Dana does take heart medication, which may be what she picked up at Wal-Mart. I've heard of heart medications used as recreational drugs, mostly by teenagers I think.

I can't imagine a woman who lives alone answering the door at 11:30 p.m., unless it was someone she knew. She might also answer it for a teenager who seemed in distress. IDK.

ETA: I hope LE has determined when Dana picked up her prescription and viewed surveillance tapes from Wal-Mart at that time to see if anyone seemed to be following/ watching her the day she disappeared.

She has a jeep. I haven't seen any mention of the model or color.

As Hollyblue said, it might help to release a photo of Dana's jeep.

ETA: I do see where you found the name of the street she lives on. ;)

snipped respectfully

BBM

green 2000 jeep cherokee

Yes, and I finally learned how to operator that little walking guy on street level view......:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

2000 green Jeep Cherokee. Don't know if the sports model, but here's the jist:

images

Do we know if she was seeing anyone? Had a sig other?

TBH, I don't care for where she lived. It is dark back in there at night time!!!. The houses/duplexes are very close as well. No way in hello would I open the door at 11:30 PM unless it was for a relative. Being single, I would not feel comfy coming home after dark!! Been there once and I prayed everytime I came home after midnight when working two jobs. I always left my porch light on and one night the dang bulb had blown. Hope LE are running her neighbors thru a check..just in case.

Any locals? Has the kudzu died back yet? If you take a google drive down Palo Verde it is covered and here is one spot almost directly across from where she lives. It's drop off!!! You could probably hide a whole dang car in there! http://goo.gl/maps/JFCBU Someone needs to atleast check the kudzu in that area if they haven't had a heavy frost yet. She's tiny too.

Pretty sure addy is listed as being on Buena Vista Terrace....which is the front of the duplexes. Palo Verde Dr is only the back entrance with the driveways. See pic below of the front; yet I can't find her name anywhere on the net connected to an addy in Chattanooga. One addy does have the same last name as a "relative" or an "associate" on a search sight. Just odd. http://goo.gl/maps/DHvZH

Pretty sure addy is listed as being on Buena Vista Terrace....which is the front of the duplexes. Palo Verde Dr is only the back entrance with the driveways. See pic below of the front; yet I can't find her name anywhere on the net connected to an addy in Chattanooga. One addy does have the same last name as a "relative" or an "associate" on a search sight. Just odd. http://goo.gl/maps/DHvZH

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Missing-Dana-Wilkes-Diabetic-Adult-Chattanooga-TN/102842806547518

sorry hollyb. her address is listed as palo verde drive area which would be the street to the right/east of buena vista terrace. if you use the street view going down the street you can see her blue, stone faced duplex.

the general address is listed on the missing poster on the facebook.

hollyb,

see what you are saying when you use the "neighbor" button on the white pages....that is so weird....

:banghead::banghead:

What is that? It appears to be a freshly dug up hole? Are these google maps current? TIA

That google image date is August 07; look at the bottom of the page for the copyright info.

Wonder if a canine unit has taken the dogs out yet? How horrible for Dana's family to have to wait so long for answers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back