GUILTY TN - Daniel Baker, Dickson County Deputy, Slain, 30 May 2018 *Arrests*

Her name was Brenda Guinn. She wasn't on the stand very long. Right before this last doctor. I guess the defense is trying to break the boredom by the order in which they're calling their witnesses.
Thank you. No testimony from landlord was tweeted. The reporter stepped away to do live shots. Appreciate you clarifying.

I think the prosecutor is flustering this witness.

I think the prosecutor is flustering this witness.
Agree and it sounds like the witness got annoyed a bit but has since tempered his answers.

Last edited:
Inconsistencies?
Well, the forensic neurologist claims Wiggins suffers from brain damage which he was born with. And the trauma of his childhood created further damage. Prosecutor's job was to refute that evidence.
Judge announces recess for the day.

Eight more witnesses anticipated by the defense. Wow.

@stephnthecity
·
3m

The defense says they have 8 witnesses to call today. I just spoke to one who used to be a neighbor of Steven Wiggins. I know they also plan to call Wiggins’ mom Juanita. We believe the defense will rest today
@WKRN

@stephnthecity
·
5m

@stephnthecity
She says Wiggins didn’t have many friends, was different from the other kids, made noises, often shaking his head and was bullied
@WKRN
@stephnthecity
·
1m

The next witness says she grew up with Wiggins. She describes him as quiet, withdrawn & reserved. She adds that he was bullied. She says DCS used to come by and pull him out of class
@WKRN

Fourth witness was cousin Wendy Wagner. Now on the stand former neighbor Jennifer Bryant.
So far it sounds like Wiggins' father is on trial. IMO

Defense hopes jury will agree to lesser sentence than death penalty.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BasicallyAnxious
Back