Found Deceased TN - Eliza "Liza" Fletcher Abducted While Jogging - Memphis #4 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
most probably lawyer gave up or something because case against him is strong keeping in mind the evidences

Hope not. It's possible though. Headline news case.
Could be. I hope not. I don't want this trial to turn into a circus. Abston/Henderson or whatever his name is might relish all the attention. <modsnip - diagnosis without qualification> In the best of all possible worlds we would never hear another word from him. JMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
From the link:

Abston, who is accused of taking the keen jogger, drove with her in his GMC terrain for an hour and a half before the vehicle was spotted turning into the road where her body was discovered.

The area where the body was found is just a hundred yards from the Longview Gardens apartment complex - where Abston's brother, Mario, lives.
I saw that. Possibly the initial attack and her fighting back caused him to respond more forcefully and she died in the first 4 minutes. IMO, that would be better than being taken alive to the next location. I think he intended
to kill her, but maybe not right at first.

Abston, who is accused of taking the keen jogger, drove with her in his GMC terrain for an hour and a half before the vehicle was spotted turning into the road where her body was discovered.

That possibly explains the multiple search sites Saturday and Sunday across the city, I suppose.

From the link:

The area where the body was found is just a hundred yards from the Longview Gardens apartment complex - where Abston's brother, Mario, lives.
I’m now sure of which house this is. It must be 1666 Victor St. That is the only house that matches the one shown.

So was this the last footage of her before she was attacked? Was this image picked up by the U of M? I know there is video of the moment he attacked her that won’t be released but this is so sad to think that this picture was probably just moments before he attacked her

Attachments

• C2ADD105-3F9C-4DB9-B725-C26E1B755FA6.jpeg
    C2ADD105-3F9C-4DB9-B725-C26E1B755FA6.jpeg
    130.3 KB · Views: 9
Does this mean he may have a high powered defense team coming on board to do it pro bono?

UGH
With just what we already know, alone, I cannot imagine any high-powered defense team would want to be anywhere near the courthouse when this finally goes to trial. I know, and agree, that every defendant in a criminal case is entitled to, and should be provided, a vigorous defense, but I doubt too many top-notch attorneys are going to be lining up to offer to be the one to provide it for him in this case. JMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member