Found Deceased TN - Eliza "Liza" Fletcher, 34, Abducted While Jogging, Memphis, 2022 *arrest* #5

I do not believe in the DP except for this guy. I hate him

The toxicology reveals that Fentanyl was also discovered in Fletcher’s system. One reading shows a concentration of 10 ng/mL found in her body. Some academic studies show as little as 5 ng/mL can be fatal.

I do not believe in the DP except for this guy. I hate him

The toxicology reveals that Fentanyl was also discovered in Fletcher’s system. One reading shows a concentration of 10 ng/mL found in her body. Some academic studies show as little as 5 ng/mL can be fatal.

I hate him too. Smashed face. Thigh contusions.. I can only guess what that means. And it’s not good.

As awful as this all is, I’m hoping the fentanyl placed her in a state so that her pain and suffering may have been lessened.

I couldn't bring myself to read the AR, but I did see in the posts that COD was GSW to the head. Did he drug her as well? What a coward, predator and overall evil human being. He shouldn't have been on the streets anyway, if only they had processed the first rape kit maybe Eliza would still be with us.

Must be completely devastating and traumatic to her family and loved ones. I cannot imagine their pain.

Rest In Power Eliza, justice is coming.

MOO

Last edited:
Are we to believe he gave her fentanyl during the attack? To make her easier to control?

He is absolutely evil.
Or did someone else give it to her? Was he paid to kill her by someone else? I’m just questioning his need to bludgeon her to death and shoot her in the head AND drug her with fentanyl. Overkill. I thought he grabbed her, raped her and maybe hit her or choked her. In any case, he is quite a monster.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back