Found Deceased TN - Eliza "Liza" Fletcher, 34, Abducted While Jogging, Memphis, 2022 *arrest* #5

So within a year of his release from prison he has kidnapped and raped someone, and within a year from that he’s kidnapped and killed someone else. <modsnip>
Yes it appears so. Quite disturbing. He is a serial kidnapper and rapist. Now a murder also. Although I wouldn’t be surprised if he has murdered before.

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

Omg. It is another case! I think many of us suspected he’s been doing this for years. There was no way he lay quiet for 2 years after his release. I thought this was a charge for Eliza but I think it’s another victim since case number is different.

Why would a rape from 2021 just now be charged or had the charges been there and simply merged ? If it's a matter of a merge than I pose the question, how is he out on bail ? I understand bail for property crime but the rape charge from 2021??? I don't get it, also, are the courts that backlogged that a violent crime is almost 12 months old without a trial date ?

It may have taken the rape kit this long to come back for the rape in 2021. I think a year is ridiculous but a lot of jurisdictions have a huge backlog. IMO

Why would a rape from 2021 just now be charged or had the charges been there and simply merged ? If it's a matter of a merge than I pose the question, how is he out on bail ? I understand bail for property crime but the rape charge from 2021??? I don't get it, also, are the courts that backlogged that a violent crime is almost 12 months old without a trial date ?
I’m wondering they merged the 2 names of Abston and Henderson together?

Maybe they are hitting CODIS up and the charges are gonna just keep coming on unsolved cases around the area. I heard some people were really pushing to get some unsolved cases solved and thought the MO was similar. Many think this perp was getting away with crimes for years. I hope they get him for all of these injustices.

I’m wondering they merged the 2 names of Abston and Henderson together?

Not sure if it is a cultural thing but I've seen this occasionally where some males actually hyphenate the last name like a married woman if their mom marries a new guy, so, in those cases I think they use mother maiden name plus new dad last name OR the original dad last name +new stepdad last name. Not sure if this guy is hyphenated or just two different names.

Not positive but I've seen a few NFL players do this. Valdez-Scantling comes to mind

Maybe they are hitting CODIS up and the charges are gonna just keep coming on unsolved cases around the area. I heard some people were really pushing to get some unsolved cases solved and thought the MO was similar. Many think this perp was getting away with crimes for years. I hope they get him for all of these injustices.
Yeah, I'm wondering if now that Memphis PD has eyeballs on this guy they are poring over reported rapes and disappearances over the last two years and putting 2 and 2 together. Probably running any of the rape kits in backlog that remotely match this guy's description. Seeing if there is even the most remote connection between him and women who have gone missing in Memphis. I think he's going to end up being responsible for some of them. IMO

Not sure if it is a cultural thing but I've seen this occasionally where some males actually hyphenate the last name like a married woman if their mom marries a new guy, so, in those cases I think they use mother maiden name plus new dad last name OR the original dad last name +new stepdad last name.

Not positive but I've seen a few NFL players do this. Valdez-Scantling comes to mind

My original thought was that he wanted to hide from his prison name. Maybe even hide from being a known criminal. Changed the last name to try to hide from who society and LE had known him as. I don’t think he wanted to stop being a criminal. I’m pretty sure we all know that now. He just wanted to hide in society without a thought of responsibility for any actions.

Ok, so just to clarify— he was not charged with raping Eliza? But raped and kidnapped someone else while carrying a gun in September 2021?

Ok, so just to clarify— he was not charged with raping Eliza? But raped and kidnapped someone else while carrying a gun in September 2021?
Yes this is a different case entirely and he hasn’t been charged with raping Eliza. Though I’ll be shocked if he isn’t ultimately charged with that once her autopsy results come back.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back