Found Deceased TN - Eliza "Liza" Fletcher Abducted While Jogging Near University of Memphis #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
kZjE5JY0_mini.jpg

Brad Broders

@BradBrodersTV
· 3m
A 10:30 news conference is being held for latest in #ElizaFletcher case. @ABC24Memphis plans to live stream. Family of Eliza declined commenting leaving the courtroom.

So far:
  • Everyone in the courtroom has to wear a mask per county order
  • Defendant prefers the last name Henderson vs. Abston
  • He cannot afford an attorney or bond
  • Assigned a public defender
  • State asked for no bond and judge acknowledged "additional charges are forthcoming"
  • Judge said any request for bond cancellation that must be filed in writing as a motion before he'll consider
  • Judge doesn't know if additional charges will be assigned to his courtroom because court clerks assign them randomly. Judge said he'd call clerk and ask that charges be assigned to him to combine to one case
  • Judge told State no oral motions - everything must be in writing before he'd rule either way
Thank you for this. Did you happen to catch what the defendant said about why Henderson vs Abston? I heard something about social security told him? And then the Judge said then he will use Abston.

I believe it’s E Person Ave, looking east. There was a reporter from the local Fox channel broadcasting at that same location last night (he referenced the Mobile Command Center and old Light, Gas, Water building). View attachment 364561View attachment 364562

I've tried walking it a bunch of times on Google, and just can't appreciate the hill shown in the photos. Maybe it's just the camera angle making it look steeper than it really is.

This thread is now closed. Continue the discussion in Thread #4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member