Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *Arrests* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to know what they all did for Christmas. Didn’t anyone want to see pictures of Evelyn opening gifts or have gifts to give her? Im sure Grandpa was, but nobody else in the family was suspicious?

Exactly! This would have been the first year where there would have been some of the Christmas magic for her. Not understanding gifts, but digging the bows and paper and BOXES. Not understanding Santa herself, but adults enjoying setting out cookies and telling her about how he came in the night and ate them. Setting the stage for all those little traditions, whatever they may be for you and yours.

I can't fathom that NO ONE was interested in being a part of that. That no alarms were raised by her absence, or at least the absence of a photo of her opening the present so and so sent to her.

“We asked if there were any rumors Megan wanted to address. Megan talked about the fact that her family identifies as gypsies.

“Gypsies are not a cult. They have been asking people if there is like a Gypsy ringleader and like…I mean like we’re not like ringleaders, we’re not like out here kidnapping babies, or anything like that. Well, yeah, and like my dad’s very proud of that, you know, but he’s just mad about all the rumors going around like trashing them cause like we’re not a cult, you know what I mean, we’re not like, nothing like that at all,” Boswell said.”

So they *are* “gypsies” (Maggie’s word, not mine.)

Just drag her *advertiser censored* down to the police station and GRILL her until she either confesses something or tells where baby Evelyn is.

FFS!!!!
but why would she make the claim the state had the baby? and dad broke her arm? she was already in alibi mode weeks ago.

Because it's all lies abd she knows it. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member