Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *Arrests* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I'm just silly, and I know we play the 'if it was me' game here a lot, but...

If it was me, and I was asked if there were any rumors I wanted to address, after today's poop festival on SM I would want to clearly state that what needs addressing is that I had nothing to do with my daughter being missing.

But. I'm kinda silly. So there's that.

I didn't realize the couple were not that far from home -- only about 2-hour drive or 100 miles!

data=in_sqbqTsny6hUo3zJwqWn31d7npwyE1Z8CkIgNlhPhlZgvS3FRgm0tGCVWjBAS4l1sezkiirVo3OlyD0c1SF0HhSENG37bK4gosVv46q8ErdRraU9yRRx_-ffwZaoEklR6HEhPrM87sgxj3Z_ONJDgyJV6WoQssf41eQVHfBTD5K7l6VWaLO4jtgnyd,pzNQNfdgdybySLfD73Gm91ECDHZB417efCm8jw77XMKd3CSbtN1kxUs9_ak8WNJ2VCCK0hDPzWbtBU0ldFl3PWX8pLT_6XlnJ6O81jmivbBX4Hd22G9JOyzpDVPvPlYEtgplqY85mAAV8NPp4XRdsusEFk9kI3vSPVM6L23hAwY6JC99-QTXZrt4bNM9daqV8R6cPrz5nfQ0O1pQsHYyfxG-sFy-hdqtY4w36aXI_doHOyZ5h9GWM13JmlyClgzPNmQrrqQjr_WDP2n9MOyvJuD_v1SPFyo_IH-NKmxi85l0a2JOLv5IF7RWSMHK9mA55eQfprIp9pKraMJjFyTruteuoz3ikzazqVhJj3FUNYeAAR9Emb3b0dLJ402g1gPLvmR6r909QPFr-hTsaUA

Yep, this is why I’ve said a few times I don’t think they were fugitives in the run in a stolen car. From what people local to the area say driving longer distances can just be a matter of needing to go run certain errands in that area. They were very close to home, considering how it sounded. I think that their actions and circumstances being out of their local area were framed to make them appear in the worst possible light.

Another story leads to another dead end. I think she's read comments all over the web and feels confident she can somehow sway public opinion and become the victim of her mother's actions. Sorry, but No!
The only victim here is an innocent 15 month old baby girl who was born into this dysfunctional family.

But it is a very interesting defense move. Creates reasonable doubt, all over the place here. If the Mother denies it, well, of course a "guilty" person would deny involvement.

Yep, this is why I’ve said a few times I don’t think they were fugitives in the run in a stolen car. From what people local to the area say driving longer distances can just be a matter of needing to go run certain errands in that area. They were very close to home, considering how it sounded. I think that their actions and circumstances being out of their local area were framed to make them appear in the worst possible light.
i am in TN and i can be in KY in 15 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member