Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *Arrests* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone needs to follow up on the broken arm allegation first brought to the media by HW and also told to police prior to that. This was alleged to have happened during Christmas with the girl’s biological father EP. However, it’s known EP never saw EB during that time.

This is said to have happened after she was last seen on or around December 10th. Why that reporter didn’t ask for elaboration is beyond me. That same reporter did however say there were things MB didn’t want to address, what those were we don’t know.

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but in HW's interview, didn't he say that MB told him that Evelyn had fallen off the bed and broken her arm when EP had her over Christmas, AND that EP had to take her to the hospital ? So that's a lie that LE would be able to figure out very quickly, because hospital records are easy to check. And LE doesn't seem in the slightest concerned about EP to me, considering Seabolt said just this morning that he wasn't even sure of EP's current location . If LE believed for 1 minute that EP had broken this child's arm during the timeframe she was last seen alive by anyone, they would be all over him.

Which just brings me back to the same question I've had from the start...who is lying about this broken arm story ? MB or HW ? And WHY are they lying about it.

WHAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT?!

I wonder how far along she is.

If asked if he is the father of the alleged pregnancy, I think ex-boyfriend HW will deny this as he seems to be doing everything possible to distance himself from the short-lived relationship. HW has also claimed the media attention is ruining his business (Chicken Shack).

In his interview with the news station, Hunter Wood alleges that Boswell told him that the baby was staying with her father while he was home on holiday leave.

“They have half custody to the best of my knowledge,” Wood told the station. “It’s not my business to dig further into that because we weren’t that serious for me to dig further.”

Ex-boyfriend of Missing Toddler's Mom Says He's 'Never Even Seen' the Child

coming in late and wonder if there is a list of people involved, their relationship to birth mother and their initials. So many characters that I'm lost. Thanks for any help.

This is what I have in my notes....:D

Mother: MB

Father: EP, 19, (Active US Army since November 2017, stationed in Louisiana)

Ex-Boyfriend: HW (his mother is the BMW owner)

Grandmother: AB, 42 or 47, Kingsport, Tennessee

Grandmother’s Boyfriend: WM, 33, Bristol, Tennessee

Grandfather: TB Sr (MB's father, reported EB missing)

Uncle: TB Jr

MW: mother of HW, owner of BMW

**Takes pic of computer screen

MW is not identified as ex-bf mom in this link

Court documents reveal owner of stolen BMW in Evelyn Boswell disappearance

Updated: Feb 25, 2020 / 12:42 PM EST

According to an affidavit from the General Sessions Court of Sullivan County, Tennessee, the gray BMW was reported stolen by the owner, Melissa Wood, on February 20.

The affidavit says Wood had planned to sell the BMW to Megan Boswell, but no agreement of purchase was made and no money was exchanged when Megan’s mother, Angela Boswell, 47, reportedly stole it.

Court documents say Wood was unable to make contact with Angela Boswell.

Officials issued a BOLO for the BMW, saying the individuals traveling in it were suspected to have information regarding Evelyn’s disappearance.

The vehicle was spotted by deputies with the Wilkes County Sheriff’s Office on February 21 in Elkin, N.C. It was later stopped in Traphill, N.C.

William McCloud, 33, was identified as the driver, and Angela Boswell was identified as the passenger.
Seattle, it's in this one. :)

Records: Stolen car belonged to relative of an ex-boyfriend of Evelyn Boswell's mother
Court records reveal who owned the car that police say was stolen...

Those records identify the owner as Melissa Wood, who authorities say is the mother of Hunter Wood...

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but in HW's interview, didn't he say that MB told him that Evelyn had fallen off the bed and broken her arm when EP had her over Christmas, AND that EP had to take her to the hospital ? So that's a lie that LE would be able to figure out very quickly, because hospital records are easy to check. And LE doesn't seem in the slightest concerned about EP to me, considering Seabolt said just this morning that he wasn't even sure of EP's current location . If LE believed for 1 minute that EP had broken this child's arm during the timeframe she was last seen alive by anyone, they would be all over him.

Which just brings me back to the same question I've had from the start...who is lying about this broken arm story ? MB or HW ? And WHY are they lying about it.
Tricia said in her YouTube LIVE a few nights ago that she spoke with someone who knows EP and he did not see Evelyn over the holidays. The video is in the media thread. MOO

This is Amiah Robertson all over again. Even to the detail of the mother being pregnant again.
It's similar. Except mom is saying her mother had the baby instead of a boyfriend. I just hope that nine months from now they still won't have any idea where she is or what happened to her.

I think it's possible that her mom is responsible for the child being missing but MW definitely knows something or is involved herself and is putting all the blame on her mother.

It's hard to know what the heck is going on with all the lying and changing stories. I would like to believe that Evelyn is alive somewhere but I just don't know.

Imo

Thank you so much Tippy!!

I believe it's been confirmed by LE that EP did not see his child in December and/or Christmas.

I don't believe there is any evidence that EB broke her arm at Christmas time and definitely not while with her father as that meeting was false.

Authorities have not described missing EB as having a broken arm in the Amber Alert or other reports to date. I'm sure LE checked with hospitals and added this allegation to the heap of others told by MB that proved false.

MOO

ETA: @Tricia confirmed EP not present at Christmas during YTube

Last edited:

I think MB may have told him that. There has been some speculation that CPS had been involved but I'm not sure what the source of that is or whether or not it's true. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard