Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am almost certain that if they had found anything they could immediately identify as being significant, media would still be swarming that location. My guess is that they took a few samples of dirt, carpet, etc to look at a little more thoroughly at a lab. My verdict is: Another dead-end. MOO

@athenna ...thank you SO much for taking the time to post this. I can’t thank you enough. I think this article really confirms what we pretty much already know...there’s a lot of dysfunction in this family. However, after reading this it’s so much worse than I thought. TB saying “the three of us worked him over” (or whatever he said, that might not be exact verbiage), and MB put some words somewhere saying how EB gave her purpose. That makes me wonder if the novelty of EB wore off for MB and no longer served her purpose. I wondered who MB was trying to convince with that placement of words somewhere; the others or herself? It appears to me that this family seems to believe violence is the answer to conflict. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. MOO

Edited because I made a booboo discussing SM. I think? I fixed it just in case.

Last edited:
@athenna ...thank you SO much for taking the time to post this. I can’t thank you enough. I think this article really confirms what we pretty much already know...there’s a lot of dysfunction in this family. However, after reading this it’s so much worse than I thought. TB saying “the three of us worked him over” (or whatever he said, that might not be exact verbiage), and MB’s September SM post saying how EB gave her purpose. That makes me wonder if the novelty of EB wore off for MB and no longer served her purposes. I wondered who MB was trying to convince on that post...the readers or herself? It appears to me that this family seems to believe violence is the answer to conflict. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. MOO

BBM

THIS.

I'm not holding out much hope for any valuable information coming from this search... Just more wasted time and resources, IMO. Why on earth would TB initiate the investigation if baby E were hidden on his own property?? Makes no sense to me. But, I'll happily chow down on the proverbial hat if she's found safe and sound as a result of this search.

I think the more charges against these people, the better. Also, it’s a lot of land, he may not even realize what evidence he may have had around him.

This is not where TB lives, it’s the trailer park he owns and the trailer where Maggie was living until January, and the one she reportedly trashed before he kicked her out.

Wait, what?? I totally missed that this was where MB had been living (unless it was the redacted address on the affidavit, but I didn’t make the connection). The part about her trashing it before TB kicked her out...what happened there?

Last edited:
Wait, what?? I totally missed that this was where MB had been living (unless it was the redacted address on the affidavit, but I didn’t make the connection). The part about her trashing it before TB kicked her out...what happened there?
You can read all about it in the Facebook groups. MOO
DBM because Pommy beat me to the punch. (again)
LOL :p

Mobile home searched in missing toddler investigation
[...]

Officials cleared from the scene shortly before 12:30 p.m.

[...]

“I can confirm that TBI agents and detectives with the Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office are at a location in Blountville, executing a search warrant as part of an active and ongoing investigation,” TBI Spokeswoman Leslie Earhart wrote in an email.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackparsley