Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
The grandfather was the only person that seemed to care enough that she was missing and reported it to LE. I would hope that means he's not involved.

If AB wasnt involved or know anything why didn't she think it was strange she hadn't seen EB in 2 months? Why didn't any of the other people in MB's life think it was strange that EB was with her father for over 2 months when MB had custody and had EB with her all the time up until that point?

Many, many people failed this sweet angel!

I dont know everyone that is involved in her death but IMO many people have blood on their hands

if MB didnt talk they will be watching her reaction very carefully when they tell her what has happened to her daughter
Just MB name is making me nauseous this morning. FBI experts will definitely be paying attention to that. I just hope that MB did talk and this process isn't drawn out. Sure Evelyn has been found but legal process takes its toll on everyone as well.

RSBM

I can't tell, Doob. I know that the driveway to the house is kind of long. It's hard to tell where the news cameras actually were, but I think the reporter said they were across the way at a church ? We might need to post the map link. Let me see if I can find it.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachments/6d01e4ce-ceb7-490f-aa78-d532e5d79193-jpeg.236945/
the cameras were at the church which is next door. They share part of a driveway because there's parking behind the church. The shed shown belongs to the church. Just past where the turn is to go into the back lot for the church you can see the gate TB just had to put up so no trespassers so where the LE cars and lights are is just into the property not far back

So, now I'm wondering about security cameras. Possibly the church uses them, but also, as a property owner myself, I know that MANY of us use security cameras and trail cams. Surely TB must have...with the equipment for the paving company being right there. I'd be surprised if he didn't.

89487916_144300233468154_6882452643914973184_n.jpg

88420553_203102027667248_8395316940779814912_n.jpg

89124308_238151074013010_3418408799243862016_n.jpg

88180737_216937266085042_1431371711944589312_n.jpg

This was always going to be the ending. She was already gone once LE got involved, so I’m just relieved they found her. It’s still so heartbreaking to read it.

I pray they bring MB and anyone else that helped her to justice. I really felt like she acted alone but I assume they were going on a tip and I’m not sure MB has the conscience to tell the truth.

Going to try and catch up with the thread now, so I apologize if these details have already come out or are inaccurate.

I though I read it was a "tip" to search there again.

March 6, 2020 - TBI said they believe they have found the remains of missing EB. An autopsy is pending and investigation is ongoing. According to the SCSO, investigators searched the home of a family member in the 500 block of Muddy Creek Road on Friday evening after receiving new information in the case. The sheriff’s office says the property belongs to a family member of Evelyn’s mother, Megan Boswell. Tommy Boswell Sr., Evelyn’s grandfather, lives at the home. Sullivan County Sherrif says tip lead officers to home where remains of toddler were found.

Yes, he's done a stellar job raising his children. :rolleyes:

But, I get your point.

Yeah, I just don't think he is responsible. Here's a thought: If TBsr buried baby I doubt she would ever

be found, even on his own property. His being in the CONCRETE business would make that possible. Plus

his knowledge of his own property and where to hide something so nobody could find it. IMO, unless

otherwise shown, I'm betting this was a sloppy job. JMO

Yeah, I just don't think he is responsible. Here's a thought: If TBsr buried baby I doubt she would ever

be found, even on his own property. His being in the CONCRETE business would make that possible. Plus

his knowledge of his own property and where to hide something so nobody could find it. IMO, unless

otherwise shown, I'm betting this was a sloppy job. JMO

I think it comes down to MB for me. She grew up there, she knows the property, no one would be shocked to discover her there at night in the dark or whatever. But with this crew, who the hell can say ?

March 6, 2020 - TBI said they believe they have found the remains of missing EB. An autopsy is pending and investigation is ongoing. According to the SCSO, investigators searched the home of a family member in the 500 block of Muddy Creek Road on Friday evening after receiving new information in the case. The sheriff’s office says the property belongs to a family member of Evelyn’s mother, Megan Boswell. Tommy Boswell Sr., Evelyn’s grandfather, lives at the home. Sullivan County Sherrif says tip lead officers to home where remains of toddler were found.
That sounds like the body was found inside the house. Otherwise why not say they searched the "property?" Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname