Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard to say how the death of her child has affected her? What mother who got the newa of the death of her child wouldn't come unglued, unless she caused the death and it was no surprise to her. Sir she didn't loose her child, IMO she caused her death.

Megan remains in the Sullivan County Jail on a $150,000 bond. Sproles said he has met with Megan in jail several times.

“She’s an intelligent young woman. We’ve had many discussions. She contributes. She is thinking rationally about her situation and this case, and contributes and helps in her defense,” said Sproles.

Sproles said it’s hard to say how news of Evelyn Boswell’s death has affected Megan.

“At the end of the day, we have a mother who lost her child. That’s a tragedy any way you look at it,” he said.

Megan Boswell’s attorney says she’s “thinking rationally” as court date stays on track
Say what? From your link:

“She’s an intelligent young woman. We’ve had many discussions. She contributes. She is thinking rationally about her situation and this case, and contributes and helps in her defense,” said Sproles.

I'm glad that MB is considered able to help in her defense as opposed to mentally deficient, but intelligent? That's the opposite of what I saw in her interviews. At best she appears to be somewhat immature for her age still I found it horrifying to see how nonchalant she was about the disappearance of her child.

All MOO but I got the impression MB enjoyed the spotlight and wasn't concerned about Evelyn being gone. To me that speaks more to "street smart" than actual intelligence.

Then again, what do I expect her attorney to say? Even he found MB's statements to be incriminating so he's got a tough row to hoe. MOO.

Every once in awhile there is a truth to what MB has said. I keep going back to when she claimed her mother AB was threatening her. I've wondered if AB didn't have her suspicions that something horrible had happened to Evelyn and used that against MB to get ahold of that car.

I agree fully. If I’m not mistaken about time line MB gave that information in interview after she had gotten dropped off by AB & WM at Sherriff department. IMO - AB has been a destructive & manipulating narcissistic Mother towards MB probably all her life which I would think yes threatened her. Why would MB gift AB a car? MB has got to have messed up psychological issues from AB’s narcissistic mothering. Not defending MB but AB’s actions and words are apparently her transparent attempt at covering up her involvement in this case. No one believes she was being given a gift of a car from MB for no reason. No one believes she didn’t ask MB about EB at all during any of this. IMO- AB’s part is going to be revealed hopefully even if it was accessory after the fact. Who knows EB’s death could have been caused by an accident from negligence by MB and she freaked out & hid her body. I think MB confided in AB and AB has caused all of this fall out by threatening and manipulating MB. That’s just my theory. For some reason I don’t think MB killed EB in premeditated cold blood. I’m probably wrong.

He probably knew right away. I doubt it was the first time AB stole from her own family.

Imo
He knew she was involved if he had security cameras and you know he watched the film before the law got there to see who it was. I’m sure AB has been manipulating, stealing lying and using DJ for a long time. DJ has probably tried to protect and help AB thinking she had been a victim of her circumstances. No parent wants to give up on their child turning their lives around but EB’s death may have opened his eyes to the truth of how AB truly is.

He knew she was involved if he had security cameras and you know he watched the film before the law got there to see who it was. I’m sure AB has been manipulating, stealing lying and using DJ for a long time. DJ has probably tried to protect and help AB thinking she had been a victim of her circumstances. No parent wants to give up on their child turning their lives around but EB’s death may have opened his eyes to the truth of how AB truly is.
An investigation began and witnesses stated that Angela Mae Boswell of Kingsport, and a male accomplice arrived in a gray Chevrolet Equinox, being driven by another female, the Sheriff's Office said Thursday. Witnesses further stated that Angela Boswell and the male entered the residence through the front door and began concealing items on their bodies as they walked back to the vehicle. The female that was driving the vehicle remained in the vehicle as Boswell and the male were in the residence, the office said.

Surveillance video from the area also showed the vehicle arriving at the residence with Angela Boswell and the man, identified as Larry Chad Fields, 37, of Kingsport, exiting the vehicle, entering the residence, and then leaving the residence with the items reported stolen, the Sheriff's Office said.

Not sure if it was DJ who had the security camera. The rest of what you posted I thoroughly agree with.

Grandmother of deceased Blountville toddler arrested on felony burglary charges

Let me translate this defense attorney language:

“She’s an intelligent young woman.” = she’s breathing

“We’ve had many discussions.” = I’ve been to the jail to meet with her more than once

“She contributes.” = She answers yes or no questions

“She is thinking rationally about her situation and this case.” = She knows she is in jail and she’s in BIG trouble

“...and contributes and helps in her defense.” = She answers yes or no questions AND she’s given several explanations about what happened to her daughter so we can pick the best version

An investigation began and witnesses stated that Angela Mae Boswell of Kingsport, and a male accomplice arrived in a gray Chevrolet Equinox, being driven by another female, the Sheriff's Office said Thursday. Witnesses further stated that Angela Boswell and the male entered the residence through the front door and began concealing items on their bodies as they walked back to the vehicle. The female that was driving the vehicle remained in the vehicle as Boswell and the male were in the residence, the office said.

Surveillance video from the area also showed the vehicle arriving at the residence with Angela Boswell and the man, identified as Larry Chad Fields, 37, of Kingsport, exiting the vehicle, entering the residence, and then leaving the residence with the items reported stolen, the Sheriff's Office said.

Not sure if it was DJ who had the security camera. The rest of what you posted I thoroughly agree with.

Grandmother of deceased Blountville toddler arrested on felony burglary charges

I am of the opinion that it wasn't DJ who had the surveillance camera I don't think he would have dared alerted the law if he knew "Angel" as he calls AB was involved.

I agree fully. If I’m not mistaken about time line MB gave that information in interview after she had gotten dropped off by AB & WM at Sherriff department. IMO - AB has been a destructive & manipulating narcissistic Mother towards MB probably all her life which I would think yes threatened her. Why would MB gift AB a car? MB has got to have messed up psychological issues from AB’s narcissistic mothering. Not defending MB but AB’s actions and words are apparently her transparent attempt at covering up her involvement in this case. No one believes she was being given a gift of a car from MB for no reason. No one believes she didn’t ask MB about EB at all during any of this. IMO- AB’s part is going to be revealed hopefully even if it was accessory after the fact. Who knows EB’s death could have been caused by an accident from negligence by MB and she freaked out & hid her body. I think MB confided in AB and AB has caused all of this fall out by threatening and manipulating MB. That’s just my theory. For some reason I don’t think MB killed EB in premeditated cold blood. I’m probably wrong.

I agree and am willing to bet MB didn't kill Evelyn in a premeditated cold blood way. I truly believe something happened out of frustration because MB wanted to run around. As far as AB she is a desperate person. No roof over her head to call her own, no job no money so IMO she would be capable of using Evelyn instead of alerting authorities to get what she needed which was at that time a car out of MB.

From previously linked article -

SCSO officials said surveillance video from the area showed, ” the vehicle arriving at the residence with Angela Boswell and the male, identified as Larry Chad Fields, age 37, of Kingsport exiting the vehicle, entering the residence, and then leaving the residence with the items reported stolen.”

Angela Boswell arrested and charged with aggravated burglary, theft

Imo, the video is from another residence that completely captures the front of DJ's residence.

If so, wondering if that camera still has early February stored or if it has been written over. It won't help in any of the other multiple crimes associated with this case, however it should tell LE if DJ has any credibility in what he says.

Jmo.

Let me translate this defense attorney language:

“She’s an intelligent young woman.” = she’s breathing

“We’ve had many discussions.” = I’ve been to the jail to meet with her more than once

“She contributes.” = She answers yes or no questions

“She is thinking rationally about her situation and this case.” = She knows she is in jail and she’s in BIG trouble

“...and contributes and helps in her defense.” = She answers yes or no questions AND she’s given several explanations about what happened to her daughter so we can pick the best version

^^Contender for post of the day!^^ :p:rolleyes::p

SCSO officials said surveillance video from the area showed, ” the vehicle arriving at the residence with Angela Boswell and the male, identified as Larry Chad Fields, age 37, of Kingsport exiting the vehicle, entering the residence, and then leaving the residence with the items reported stolen.”

Imo, the video is from another residence that completely captures the front of DJ's residence.

If so, wondering if that camera still has early February stored or if it has been written over. It won't help in any of the other multiple crimes associated with this case, however it should tell LE if DJ has any credibility in what he says.

Jmo.
I thought she was wearing an ankle monitor. This time they should put her under house arrest.

Imo

When you are on house arrest you are confined to your primary residence. As far as I know she doesn't have one, where would she be confined to?
She wasn't on house arrest but I thought she was required to wear an ankle bracelet. Maybe it was removed after she went back to court. Or maybe they decided against it. It was a requirement that if she made bond she would wear a GPS monitor until returning to court March 4 but I can't find any info about what happened after that.

She wouldn't have to be confined in order to wear one. The terms are different depending on the situation. I don't know if she was still wearing one. If she was, it certainly didn't stop her from committing crimes.

Maybe they will require her to go to a rehab or something but she can still be on probation with an ankle bracelet and go to work or the store. She would just have to be home at a certain time and if she violates the terms of her probation or leaves the state she could go back to jail.

Imo

Last edited:
I'm still reeling at the possibility AB and WM may have split up. Then she immediately steps out with another guy and continues to steal - as if her prior commitment was no big deal? Shameful. Jmo.
Yes, I hope this time they are not so easy on her. She needs to spend some time in jail and get cleaned up.

And she needs to talk to LE about what she knows about Evelyn. She has to know something. Why else would she tell AB's father he would regret calling the police to report her missing?

Imo

Jmo.

I wonder if that residence had video surveillance in early February. If I lived anywhere close to all those in the news, including DJ, I would have installed video after the first few MSM articles identifying those areas. Could be this video surveillance has been recently installed. MOO

She wasn't on house arrest but I thought she was required to wear an ankle bracelet. Maybe it was removed after she went back to court. Or maybe they decided against it. It was a requirement that if she made bond she would wear a GPS monitor until returning to court March 4 but I can't find any info about what happened after that.

She wouldn't have to be confined in order to wear one. The terms are different depending on the situation. I don't know if she was still wearing one. If she was, it certainly didn't stop her from committing crimes.

Maybe they will require her to go to a rehab or something but she can still be on probation with an ankle bracelet and go to work or the store. She would just have to be home at a certain time and if she violates the terms of her probation or leaves the state she could go back to jail.

Imo

per my notes:
Boswell must wear an ankle monitor as a condition of her bond, which was set at $1,000.

Yes, I hope this time they are not so easy on her. She needs to spend some time in jail and get cleaned up.

And she needs to talk to LE about what she knows about Evelyn. She has to know something. Why else would she tell AB's father he would regret calling the police to report her missing?

Imo

I believe you meant MB's father not AB's. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann