Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #9

TBI agent speaking. Also to speak is DA and Sheriff. Agent saying there will be no questions.

DA: Grand Jury presented true bill (indicted) for MB for 19 counts. Next hearing is August 28, bond is 1 million.

Sheriff says other individuals were eliminated, leaving MB as sole suspect.

WJHL
@WJHL11
18s
Other charges include: one count of aggravated child abuse, one count of aggravated child neglect, one count of tampering with evidence, 12 counts of false report, 1 count of abuse of a corpse, one count of failure to report a death suspicious circumstances.

[URL='https://twitter.com/WJHL11']WJHL@WJHL11
[/URL]
2m

BREAKING: DA Barry Staubus said that the Sullivan County Grand Jury charged Megan Boswell with a total of 19 counts, including two counts of felony murder.

Whew
this is what we wanted - charges
Still, I'm totally heartbroken

I've been with this case from the start and didn't think it was her. Time goes on and the old brain ticks over and over. That's when I had to admit to myself it was Megan.

Breaks my heart anyways, no matter who did it. Another baby taken.

So glad they are charging her!!! Her mom is no saint but she totally threw her under the bus and put her through the ringer. She accused her of kidnapping her daughter when she herself murdered her. What a coward. Glad to see some movement though! It’s looking like this little girl may get justice

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back