TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing more research, but here is what I have so far...please remember that AD is not an "internet techy", so she may have used the wrong name for the software in her interview.
http://www.email-spy-software.org/gmail-spy-software.html

BBM
<snip>Gmail Spy software
Gmail Spy Software >> Gmail Spy software
Currently all the email spy software can only record yahoo mail or aol web mails both sides. But for Gmail, none of them can record both outgoing and incoming emails for Gmail. Part of them can record outgoing email for gmail like a Keystroke logger.
For Gmail Spy Software, it is difficult to get the outgoing emails as gmail from google has great security protection. Gmail is safer than any other web mail service.<snip>

What Arlene described is that Gail's emails were automatically sent to Matt. I have 2 Gmail email accounts that I set up to automatically forward to my main email account.

It only takes about 30 seconds. All Matt would have had to do is to log in to Gail's email account, and type his email address into the setting to forward a copy. Most email software has that setting. And it would be easy for him to guess her password, or she may have just given it to him. I've given all my passwords to my husband and my son.

What Arlene described is that Gail's emails were automatically sent to Matt. I have 2 Gmail email accounts that I set up to automatically forward to my main email account.

It only takes about 30 seconds. All Matt would have had to do is to log in to Gail's email account, and type his email address into the setting to forward a copy. Most email software has that setting. And it would be easy for him to guess her password, or she may have just given it to him. I've given all my passwords to my husband and my son.

Not a techy here, but would assume if they had Blackberries, much of the digital equipment they may have had would be able to interact/connect. Maybe even GPS???? Techies?

I've lived in Chattanooga all my life ~ was born and raised here, and it's a great place.

And when people say there is a high crime rate, that is true, but it is also true for most cities of over 100,000 people all over the country, no matter where you are.

It's easy to blame crime on downtown gang violence or low-income people or hillbillies in the deep dark woods, and I guess that's to be expected.

However, crime statistics also include suburban domestic violence, and if anyone reads the booking reports on the Chattanoogan you will see lots of those.

The divorce rate is also high, and many people get restraining orders against their nearest and dearest.

And those things happen all over town and in some of the best parts of town regardless of income, education, hillbilly-ness, state of origin, or whatever.

And just because someone disappeared under bizarre circumstances in the middle of a sunny Saturday doesn't necessarily mean there is danger lurking around every corner. GP is someone who was having problems in her life before she disappeared, and I'm glad the police are still working the case from that angle instead of assuming that all danger comes from some outside source.

Sorry, I just felt I had to say that. :twocents:

I agree TF, and those two demographics can cross---especially with substance abuse. I am NOT saying this is the case here, but who knows the seedy side of a place better than LE or attorneys? That thought had crossed my mind when the sighting witness stated she was approached and ask if she had seen any police in the area. JMO

If the "spyware" was just gmail forwarding Gail's email to Matt, why didn't Gail just change the setting? It's just as easy to stop forwarding email as it is to start.

If the "spyware" was just gmail forwarding Gail's email to Matt, why didn't Gail just change the setting? It's just as easy to stop forwarding email as it is to start.

Wouldn't she need his password, and from what we know so far, MP was in the habit of changing them. ??

Maybe because then he'd know that she knew what he was doing.

I wonder how Gail knew he was getting her emails. Could be she went into his email account. So if she changed the setting on her email account, then he'd know she knew, and know that she'd been in his email account.

This is why doing this kind of stuff is never good. It's a game of tit for tat one-upsmanship. It never solves any conflicts. Bad, bad stuff.

ETA: Did Arlene ever say there was spyware or anything? I only remember SMM using those kinds of words.

snipped...

What Arlene described is that Gail's emails were automatically sent to Matt.

Ah. Still, copies of the emails she received in Gmail isn't strictly monitoring or tracking. MP wouldn't even get copies of her responses to those emails with the forwarding thing, and it's certainly not the same as using spy software or keylogging. You mentioned elsewhere that she said there were "various spyware applications on cell and her own personal computer," but I wonder if AD or even SMM would know the difference between virus spyware and spy software.

Also, we know Gail was logging into MP's stuff because she found sexts and also those online accounts which showed the cash receipts for hotels. So it seems a little weird that SMM and AD would use MP logging into her accounts as proof he's a troublemaker when Gail did it to MP herself.

And you all know I'm not exactly one to defend Matt here. I just see the same tit-for-tat a lot of you are seeing, and it makes me question a lot of things. AD doesn't have ulterior motive as far as I can tell, so I don't blame her for anything, she seems sincere. I'm pretty wary about SMM though.

I agree TF, and those two demographics can cross---especially with substance abuse. I am NOT saying this is the case here, but who knows the seedy side of a place better than LE or attorneys? That thought had crossed my mind when the sighting witness stated she was approached and ask if she had seen any police in the area. JMO

Yes, of course there could be rednecks and substance abuse around on the back of the mountain. In fact, we know there are illegal activities going on there, hence the name "Insurance Bluff."

My point is that the presence of crime in one part of the county doesn't explain a woman missing from Signal Mt. in the middle of a Saturday afternoon.

I think it's a real leap of logic from "downtown crime" or "scary rednecks" to "Gangs and Rednecks are responsible for Gail's disappearance." Clearly there are other factors that might have been involved.

It's easy to scare ourselves into believing that danger lurks behind every tree in Tennessee, but that's just not true. Normal life here is pretty boring, actually.

BBM - based on your excellent record of locations, is there a way to get from the top of the mountain (Big Fork) to the suck creek area (within 1/2 a mile near Walmart) the back way? Signal Mountain encompasses Hamilton, Sequatchie, and Marion County in parts.

Here is a recent article that struct my curiosity, that actually references Gail that I haven't seen before (sorry if previously posted).

If someone wanted to get off badly enough without being seen, what would it truly take in reopening the road with a jeep?
http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_203338.asp

As a matter of fact, a friend of mine rode their motorcycle into Prentice Cooper and broke down. It took him overnight (from 7PM - 5AM) to literally drag the motorcycle out of the forest, there was no cell phone service until he emerged on Suck Creek road and could call for help.

If I'm correct, there are actually several roads/trails that cut around the western side of Signal mnt and can put you back on old 28 (south). Your GPS is going to have you driving into nowhere though. ;) Perhaps a local could confim the access to these routes post-storms?

As for cell service, it's definately patchy in places. And that means it's likely your GPS will be as well, if it's connected to your Sirius system I believe.

It's easy to scare ourselves into believing that danger lurks behind every tree in Tennessee, but that's just not true. Normal life here is pretty boring, actually.

Snipped

Very boring!!! That is one of the reasons I moved to FL :crazy:

Maybe because then he'd know that she knew what he was doing.

I wonder how Gail knew he was getting her emails. Could be she went into his email account. So if she changed the setting on her email account, then he'd know she knew, and know that she'd been in his email account.

This is why doing this kind of stuff is never good. It's a game of tit for tat one-upsmanship. It never solves any conflicts. Bad, bad stuff.

ETA: Did Arlene ever say there was spyware or anything? I only remember SMM using those kinds of words.

Exactly. I believe she MEANT it and DESCRIBED it (further than the e-mails being forwarded) but I don't think she used the WORD. That was SMM.

I definitely think it was there, however. It would have been too easy to have spyware on it. And there are types out there that will fly under the radar of anti-virus and spyware programs. Even tech savvy people often miss it. After all, the people who design it mean for it not to be found!

I think it's likely that each was doing it to the other, and so yes. Life gets very complicated very fast when that stuff is happening. The technology is just too readily accessible for me to think neither of them used it.

I did a post about this on an earlier thread. I'm going to look for it so I can link it here on an edit.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6721978#post6721978"]TN TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #6 - Page 13 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6725243#post6725243"]TN TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #6 - Page 14 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Phew! Got the timeline into a format that could be posted here. It's abbreviated though, so for the links to each item & more detail, please see the mindmap or text timelines on my website. Link in my siggie.

Gail Palmgren Timeline (abbreviated)

February

• Tammy separates from her husband.
March

• Palmgrens go to St Martin for a wedding. Gail tells Arlene that Matt is drinking heavily & taking long strolls on beach out of her earshot & she thinks he&#8217;s having an affair. Arlene tells Gail maybe get ready for a divorce.

March/April (Do not yet have confirmed days for these, but they happened in this window.)

• Gail finds out Matt is having an affair. Gail finds sexting on Matt&#8217;s phone between Matt & Tammy & begins preparing for divorce. Gail hires a PI. Arlene tells Gail to put a tracking device on Matt&#8217;s car. Gail puts a tracking device on Matt&#8217;s vehicle. Gail goes through Matt&#8217;s credit cards to find hotels. Gail finds hotel stays on Matt&#8217;s Hilton Honors account. PI confirms Matt is having an affair.
  • Gail finds out Matt is spending large amounts of money. Matt asks Gail for $20k, goes through it in 3 weeks, asks for another $20k, Gail gives it to him. Gail reviews bank accounts & finds Matt was withdrawing $400 every couple days.
  • Gail changes the PINs on 3 bank accounts. Day she changed them unknown.

April 10th Weekend

• Gail shows up to Arlene w/black eye. Says she ran into door/says she ran into something.
  • Arlene says Gail is her normal self.
  • Gail is concentrating on getting everything ready for a divorce.
  • Gail gives documents to Arlene.
  • Last time Arlene sees Gail until April 29

April 11 &#8211; 21 (eleven days)

• Gail sends, emails many more documents to Arlene.

April 22 Friday

• Gail calls 911 to a stop sign Verbal Disorder &#8211; No DV. Palmgrens driving to Lakehouse. Gail called because Matt wouldn&#8217;t get back in the car. Gail wanted them all to drive together. Matt wanted to take separate car & haul boat. Gail hid car key. Matt got out of car & started walking home. Gail called 911, per LE, because Matt wouldn&#8217;t get back in the car & started walking home.
  • Gail drives to Lakehouse w/kids. Matt is to join her later.

April 23 Saturday (night)

• Gail calls Arlene 3 times begging to come get her. &#8220;I&#8217;m afraid.&#8221; Before Arlene can send Mike to get her, Gail goes to friend&#8217;s house in Birmingham. Gail shows up uninvited at the Birmingham friend&#8217;s home.
  • Husband/couple said Gail took side roads to their house from the lake house, more than doubling the usual drive time, because she thinks someone is following her.
  • Gail spends the night at this friend&#8217;s home.

April 24 Sunday

• Gail has a &#8220;psychotic&#8221; episode. Wife/friend takes Gail to store for Easter candy for kids. Friend & Gail become separated. Gail calls 911 to the store & says friend/couple are trying to take her kids from her.
  • Gail tells couple/friends she thinks someone is following her & trying to get her tag number.
  • Gail spends this night also at the Birmingham friend&#8217;s home.
  • Gail leaves her jewelry, her mother's jewelry, Matt's jewelry, Matt's family's jewelry worth $30k w/Birmingham friend.

April 25 &#8211; 28 Monday &#8211; Thursday (Do not yet have confirmed days for these, but they happened in this window.)

• Matt tells Gail he&#8217;s going to Minneapolis for insurance convention.
  • Matt calls Gail. Only time Gail talks to him this week. He says he&#8217;s going to lawyer on Tuesday May 3 for separation. Gail says okay.
  • Matt flies to conference in Pennsylvania but leaves & doesn&#8217;t attend any activities. Instead spends time w/Tammy at a different location. Tammy buys a car.
  • Susie says Gail is upset in these days. Gail tells Susie she thinks she is being followed, says Matt is having an affair. Susie saw the same car come in, turn around, stop at one of the houses.
  • Gail gives Susie her passport & cash to hold.
  • Gail gives other neighbors items to hold

April 27 Wednesday

• Gail takes the tracking device off Matt&#8217;s car, uploads the info, puts the tracking device back on.

April 28 Thursday

• Gail&#8217;s PI gives her all the info he has accumulated.
  • Matt returns from the conference, although he&#8217;d told Gail he wouldn&#8217;t be back until late night April 29.

April 29 Friday DAY BEFORE DISAPPEARANCE

• Matt arrives home from conference before noon by car although he&#8217;d told Gail he&#8217;d be home 11:35pm this night by plane.
  • Gail tries to get on her computer but can&#8217;t
  • Gail calls 911 to SMhouse Verbal Disorder &#8211; No DV. SMPD gives Gail phone numbers to a safe place to stay.
  • Gail drives w/kids to Lakehouse.
  • 1:49pm - Gail texts Arlene &#8220;Headed down&#8230;call say little.&#8221; Asked if they could go some place happy
  • Gail tells Arlene Matt will be coming to Lakehouse to tell kids about upcoming separation.
  • Night - Gail & Arlene visit for an hour at Mike&#8217;s house. They plan birthday party for April 30 for Mike. Gail was quiet, not her normal self. Last time Arlene saw Gail. Gail was very upset & very worried, didn&#8217;t tell Arlene why.

April 30 Saturday DATE LAST SEEN

• Matt proposed to meet Gail at SMhouse. Unknown what day & time he arranged this with Gail
  • 6:30am - Gail talks to Diane. She&#8217;s leaving Lakehouse & heading back to SMhouse
  • Arlene expects to see Gail but finds out Gail has driven back to SMhouse. Unknown how or when Arlene found out Gail had left
  • Gail drives back to SMhouse. Unknown what time she left Lakehouse or arrived SMhouse
  • Change of address filled out for Gail with this date. Unclear if date filled out or date effective. Unknown what new address was filled in.
  • Gail calls Diane moments before disappearing. Sounded scared, thought she was being followed, couldn&#8217;t say why she was scared.
  • Gail drives away leaving kids at SMhouse
  • 12:15pm - Susie Button sees Gail drive away. Gail looks straight ahead, doesn&#8217;t acknowledge Susie.
  • When Matt arrives at SMhouse, Gail has already dropped off the kids & left. Unknown what time Matt arrives home.
  • Gail seen 3 times by Carol between 4pm & 6:30pm @ Big Fork Rd/Insurance Bluff, 3rd time Gail was stopped beside a pickup truck at a spot at the bottom of the hill

TIME LAST SEEN

• LE simply states &#8220;afternoon&#8221; for time last seen.

PERSONS WHO LAST SAW

• LE states that Gail&#8217;s children were the last persons to see her, when she dropped them off at the house.

LAST CELL PHONE ACTIVITY

• May 2 - Unknown if activity was calls or pings. Near north base of Signal Mountain/near Mountain Creek Rd.

We have never heard, IIRC, what the disagreement was on 4/29 that caused LE to be called have we? Did she even get a chance to tell AD the short time she was there because the kids were around?

We have never heard, IIRC, what the disagreement was on 4/29 that caused LE to be called have we? Did she even get a chance to tell AD the short time she was there because the kids were around?

I haven't seen anything on what the argument was about. If you look at what happened just before though, Wed she gets the tracking info off his car. Probably some unpleasant new info to her w/that. Thu the PI gives her all his info. Prolly more new unpleasant info. Matt drives home w/Tammy either Thu or Fri morning when he'd told her he'd be home late Fri night. I wonder if she found out about that - that he was with Tammy. Obviously she found out he came home early because he was at the house arguing w/her.

I wonder if she confronted him about all this stuff.

I don't know if she had a chance to talk with anyone about it. I don't think w/Arlene. Maybe w/Diane on Sat morning in the 6:30am phone call if the kids weren't awake yet?

I have a question, what is the normal procedure for monitoring missing peoples banks accounts, does it go on for as long as the person is missing or does it even happen? Is it different for each case or is there a standard procedure? Sorry if these are dumb question, I just have never been in a situation where I needed to know something like that and I am curious how that works. :blushing:

Guess I am just thinking about the accounts because Gail did seem to have a good amount in some accounts in her name.

Phew! Got the timeline into a format that could be posted here. It's abbreviated though, so for the links to each item & more detail, please see the mindmap or text timelines on my website. Link in my siggie.

Gail Palmgren Timeline (abbreviated)

February

• Tammy separates from her husband.
March

• Palmgrens go to St Martin for a wedding. Gail tells Arlene that Matt is drinking heavily & taking long strolls on beach out of her earshot & she thinks he’s having an affair. Arlene tells Gail maybe get ready for a divorce.

March/April (Do not yet have confirmed days for these, but they happened in this window.)

• Gail finds out Matt is having an affair. Gail finds sexting on Matt’s phone between Matt & Tammy & begins preparing for divorce. Gail hires a PI. Arlene tells Gail to put a tracking device on Matt’s car. Gail puts a tracking device on Matt’s vehicle. Gail goes through Matt’s credit cards to find hotels. Gail finds hotel stays on Matt’s Hilton Honors account. PI confirms Matt is having an affair.
  • Gail finds out Matt is spending large amounts of money. Matt asks Gail for $20k, goes through it in 3 weeks, asks for another $20k, Gail gives it to him. Gail reviews bank accounts & finds Matt was withdrawing $400 every couple days.
  • Gail changes the PINs on 3 bank accounts. Day she changed them unknown.

April 10th Weekend

• Gail shows up to Arlene w/black eye. Says she ran into door/says she ran into something.
  • Arlene says Gail is her normal self.
  • Gail is concentrating on getting everything ready for a divorce.
  • Gail gives documents to Arlene.
  • Last time Arlene sees Gail until April 29

April 11 – 21 (eleven days)

• Gail sends, emails many more documents to Arlene.

April 22 Friday

• Gail calls 911 to a stop sign Verbal Disorder – No DV. Palmgrens driving to Lakehouse. Gail called because Matt wouldn’t get back in the car. Gail wanted them all to drive together. Matt wanted to take separate car & haul boat. Gail hid car key. Matt got out of car & started walking home. Gail called 911, per LE, because Matt wouldn’t get back in the car & started walking home.
  • Gail drives to Lakehouse w/kids. Matt is to join her later.

April 23 Saturday (night)

• Gail calls Arlene 3 times begging to come get her. “I’m afraid.” Before Arlene can send Mike to get her, Gail goes to friend’s house in Birmingham. Gail shows up uninvited at the Birmingham friend’s home.
  • Husband/couple said Gail took side roads to their house from the lake house, more than doubling the usual drive time, because she thinks someone is following her.
  • Gail spends the night at this friend’s home.

April 24 Sunday

• Gail has a “psychotic” episode. Wife/friend takes Gail to store for Easter candy for kids. Friend & Gail become separated. Gail calls 911 to the store & says friend/couple are trying to take her kids from her.
  • Gail tells couple/friends she thinks someone is following her & trying to get her tag number.
  • Gail spends this night also at the Birmingham friend’s home.
  • Gail leaves her jewelry, her mother's jewelry, Matt's jewelry, Matt's family's jewelry worth $30k w/Birmingham friend.

April 25 – 28 Monday – Thursday (Do not yet have confirmed days for these, but they happened in this window.)

• Matt tells Gail he’s going to Minneapolis for insurance convention.
  • Matt calls Gail. Only time Gail talks to him this week. He says he’s going to lawyer on Tuesday May 3 for separation. Gail says okay.
  • Matt flies to conference in Pennsylvania but leaves & doesn’t attend any activities. Instead spends time w/Tammy at a different location. Tammy buys a car.
  • Susie says Gail is upset in these days. Gail tells Susie she thinks she is being followed, says Matt is having an affair. Susie saw the same car come in, turn around, stop at one of the houses.
  • Gail gives Susie her passport & cash to hold.
  • Gail gives other neighbors items to hold

April 27 Wednesday

• Gail takes the tracking device off Matt’s car, uploads the info, puts the tracking device back on.

April 28 Thursday

• Gail’s PI gives her all the info he has accumulated.
  • Matt returns from the conference, although he’d told Gail he wouldn’t be back until late night April 29.

April 29 Friday DAY BEFORE DISAPPEARANCE

• Matt arrives home from conference before noon by car although he’d told Gail he’d be home 11:35pm this night by plane.
  • Gail tries to get on her computer but can’t
  • Gail calls 911 to SMhouse Verbal Disorder – No DV. SMPD gives Gail phone numbers to a safe place to stay.
  • Gail drives w/kids to Lakehouse.
  • 1:49pm - Gail texts Arlene “Headed down…call say little.” Asked if they could go some place happy

• [*]Gail tells Arlene Matt will be coming to Lakehouse to tell kids about upcoming separation.

• Night - Gail & Arlene visit for an hour at Mike’s house. They plan birthday party for April 30 for Mike. Gail was quiet, not her normal self. Last time Arlene saw Gail. Gail was very upset & very worried, didn’t tell Arlene why.

April 30 Saturday DATE LAST SEEN

• Matt proposed to meet Gail at SMhouse. Unknown what day & time he arranged this with Gail
  • 6:30am - Gail talks to Diane. She’s leaving Lakehouse & heading back to SMhouse
  • Arlene expects to see Gail but finds out Gail has driven back to SMhouse. Unknown how or when Arlene found out Gail had left
  • Gail drives back to SMhouse. Unknown what time she left Lakehouse or arrived SMhouse
  • Change of address filled out for Gail with this date. Unclear if date filled out or date effective. Unknown what new address was filled in.
  • Gail calls Diane moments before disappearing. Sounded scared, thought she was being followed, couldn’t say why she was scared.
  • Gail drives away leaving kids at SMhouse
  • 12:15pm - Susie Button sees Gail drive away. Gail looks straight ahead, doesn’t acknowledge Susie.
  • When Matt arrives at SMhouse, Gail has already dropped off the kids & left. Unknown what time Matt arrives home.
  • Gail seen 3 times by Carol between 4pm & 6:30pm @ Big Fork Rd/Insurance Bluff, 3rd time Gail was stopped beside a pickup truck at a spot at the bottom of the hill

TIME LAST SEEN

• LE simply states “afternoon” for time last seen.

PERSONS WHO LAST SAW

• LE states that Gail’s children were the last persons to see her, when she dropped them off at the house.

LAST CELL PHONE ACTIVITY

• May 2 - Unknown if activity was calls or pings. Near north base of Signal Mountain/near Mountain Creek Rd.

BBM
:twocents:GP took both the children and the dogs with her in the JEEP and drove to the Lake House in Wetumpka, AL. Also, The DATE is WRONG ON THIS part of your timeline - It may be due to a misunderstanding from an interview or bad reporting,That conversation btwn AD & GP didn't take place on the 29th of April.:waitasec: I believe conversation actually took place on or around April 26th.

I haven't seen anything on what the argument was about. If you look at what happened just before though, Wed she gets the tracking info off his car. Probably some unpleasant new info to her w/that. Thu the PI gives her all his info. Prolly more new unpleasant info. Matt drives home w/Tammy either Thu or Fri morning when he'd told her he'd be home late Fri night. I wonder if she found out about that - that he was with Tammy. Obviously she found out he came home early because he was at the house arguing w/her.

I wonder if she confronted him about all this stuff.

I don't know if she had a chance to talk with anyone about it. I don't think w/Arlene. Maybe w/Diane on Sat morning in the 6:30am phone call if the kids weren't awake yet?

All good probabilities. If he did have some sort of tracking and spyware on her digitals, wonder how she talked to her PI without MP knowing....or did he learn as much as she did?

I also wonder why Gail was given the info on safehouse? Was it just SOP or was there a cause? Not only possible physical violence, but maybe she told LE about being follwed, gave them the LP#, etc. ?? Was she on the phone to her detective, SMPD or LE via 911 on her return trip home on the 30th?

MOO, but I think it's basically, at this point, a criminal investigation but LE won't go with it to the media, because MSM will want to know if they have any POI's.

imo

BBM
:twocents:AD followed up after receiving the text(she had Tizzio's # programmed in her cell phonebook). The text senders name came up as : Det. Tizzio upon receipt of the text. Upon making the followup call to Det Tizzio's # AD spoke with Det. Tizzio on the phone ... He(Tizzio)conveyed the same message to AD and abruptly "hung up" on AD. The following day...Det. Tizzio called AD to apologize for hanging up on her, but no apologies for anything else. Does this make this question of WHO sent the text to AD any clearer for all? :twocents:
I hope so
:coffeews:

I'm so glad that was finally confirmed by JBean (in another post) so we can SAY it without calling it "rumor." I felt confident after hearing the detail that phone conversations followed, that the text was truly from Tizzio, but I didn't ever see it stated in a place where I thought rules allowed us to call it "fact."

I would ask the question as to whether Sleuthy has been "verified" enough for us not to have to jump through these hoops again. I have the impression that she always provides reliable information. Do we have to call it "rumor" if we haven't seen it in MSM, or are reports from "verified people" an exception?

Thanks, Sleuthy.

Thanks for your input, Sleuthy.

BBM
:twocents:GP took both the children and the dogs with her in the JEEP and drove to the Lake House in Wetumpka, AL.

I added in that Gail had the dogs with her using this link:
http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2011/may/07/police-searching-missing-signal-woman/?local

because it may be significant if anyone heard the dogs bark the night of the 29th, indicating that someone may have been hanging around the lake house.

BBM
Also, The DATE is WRONG ON THIS part of your timeline - It may be due to a misunderstanding from an interview or bad reporting,That conversation btwn AD & GP didn't take place on the 29th of April.:waitasec: I believe conversation actually took place on or around April 26th.

The link I have for that indicates the 29th. If I come across a link to confirm or indicate it was a different date, I'll make that change too.

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member