TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh. I'd like to back up a little bit and list the things we know were going on from the 27th to the 30th:

He had just been off with TH buying a car while skipping out on a conference. The conference is thought to be the Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy held April 27 to 29. (Link here.) At one point, he called Gail to tell her he was seeing a lawyer; I think this was Tuesday the 27th IIRC.
On the 29th he came home early from the conference. There was the 911 incident where Gail was given the number of a safe place, but decided to go to the lake house with the kids and 2 dogs instead. On the 30th, Gail came back while calling LE and DN asking for help because she was scared. She dropped the kids off and left, somehow alerting MP to the fact the kids were there.

After all that, he was having a ton of fun that very evening.

MP seems to have been at the least irritated with Gail for leaving the kids "alone without supervision." Combine that irritation with the 911 incident the day before, the escalation of a pending divorce, and work stress from skipping out on a conference with the co-worker he was dating, you'd think he would be anything BUT jovial.

Glorias, The Tuesday before Gail disappeared would have been the 26th..The storms came through on Wednesday the 27th of April..

IMO..In reference to all his jovial, engaging behavior at the "Lookouts" game on the 30th I suspect it was all well planned and staged...IMO.. I also suspect he felt it most necessary to make certain he was highly visible to others on that particular evening..... JMHO..

OT:

Oriah, in the case of Celina Cass, they discovered her body around 10:30 AM, but did not remove her from the water until around 5PM. Located at a dam area with high walls and banks. Also, a black hawk was brought in, but we doubt it was used to pull her out because a group was seen pulling the cables and the basket up the concrete wall. Have any ideas on the time period and the use of the black hawk? Would the black hawk have been used for anything having to do with gaining other evidence? Radar, special photograhy, etc? Thanks....

ETA: Also, LE and divers were at another location late in the afternoon the previous day, when they were told about a bag near the site where she was eventually found and one left to go check it out. The divers were pulled and never entered the water again that day, and they stopped all ground searches; the next day they focused (divers) where she was found.

hollyblue, could you re-post in Celina's thread and I'll answer there? Thanks.

I'm STILL working on the cell phone issue (says Oriah, whilst banging head against wall...)

Does Gail- with Sprint- have an activated automatic email delivery to her phone? And if so- where was it set up? What wireless network, and when? Is it authenticated for international use?

Are there perhaps multiple duplicates of emails on a wireless access device somewhere?

There are key pieces that we learned early on. Things that would seem to be mandatory for LE to investigate:

- What info did Gail's PI find? What are her PI's thoughts on this case? (besides Matt meeting w/people; finding MP was seeing someone)
- WHAT did Matt use the borrowed $40k on from Gail's retirement account for?
- WHO were the people that Matt was meeting with prior to Gail's disappearance/what was the nature?

Do we have any definites on these? It could be possible Matt borrowed the $$ for Tammy's car or house or whatever. It could also be that he borrowed to hire a hit man and that's who he was meeting with.

If the latter is the case, then the "sighting" on the trail would seem more plausible and that she was with someone who would do harm. That person could have forced her into the blue truck sighted and then left with her jeep and cell phone. Hence no more Gail and her cell pings while in someones possession.

Matt's activities should be investigated - were they??? Have I missed definite statments made by LE about these kinds of details?

There are key pieces that we learned early on. Things that would seem to be mandatory for LE to investigate:

- What info did Gail's PI find? What are her PI's thoughts on this case? (besides Matt meeting w/people; finding MP was seeing someone)
- WHO were the people that Matt was meeting with prior to Gail's disappearance/what was the nature?

Do we have any definites on these? It could be possible Matt borrowed the $$ for Tammy's car or house or whatever. It could also be that he borrowed to hire a hit man and that's who he was meeting with.

If the latter is the case, then the "sighting" on the trail would seem more plausible and that she was with someone who would do harm. That person could have forced her into the blue truck sighted and then left with her jeep and cell phone. Hence no more Gail and her cell pings while in someones possession.

Matt's activities should be investigated - were they??? Have I missed definite statments made by LE about these kinds of details?

Did Carol give a discription of the truck that she saw Gail parked by on the 30th of April? Where did the color "Blue" truck come from? TIA

Did Carol give a discription of the truck that she saw Gail parked by on the 30th of April? Where did the color "Blue" truck come from? TIA

IIRC :twocents: There was no mention if the truck color at all in CC's alleged sighting? Anyone recall differently?

IIRC :twocents: There was no mention if the truck color at all in CC's alleged sighting? Anyone recall differently?

I hadn't heard any mention of a color for the so called truck either and that's why I was asking where the color "Blue" came from.

BBM.. I have most certainly entertained those thoughts especially the latter in reference to him hiring a hit man and using Gail's money to do it....JMHO..

O/T - locals, please be careful. There are tweets coming up from reporters & news stations that there are reported sightings of those three fugitive siblings in Chattanooga.

I don't think that CC said anything about color, or even make/model. It was the psychic that said something about blue.

(Respectfully snipped for space.)

I have always wondered about the same two reasons you mentioned for the $40,000. MP told Gail he just had to have, especially the one about buying items (i.e. vehicle, dp for home) for TH. Regarding the $400. withdrawals MP made every few days, I wondered about MFH or some kind of addiction, i.e. gambling, etc. (A friend of mine that I've discussed Gail's case with suggested that maybe MP is being blackmailed...hmmmm.)

As far as the cell pings go...please corrrect me if I am misunderstanding you, but are you saying you don't believe her cell phone was with her if the alledged sighting by CC is correct? That would lead me to believe that someone local is responsible for disappearing Gail, under this scenario, since the last ping was noted at approx. 5:00 pm on 5/2 (nearly 2 full days since the last confirmed sighting of Gail) still on or near SM.

All IMHO

I don't think that CC said anything about color, or even make/model. It was the psychic that said something about blue.

Confused - Not trying to dispute you, but I recall one psychic somewhere in Europe, I do believe, thought the truck was "green". :twocents: fwiw

IMO..In reference to all his jovial, engaging behavior at the "Lookouts" game on the 30th ..

Snipped by me to save space

To be fair and honest, I have never seen him any other way. He is always jovial and engaging. I don't believe that was staged or faked, it is his normal manner.

This was posted by MacGyver about Matt, way back in thread 3.
"I've known him 15 years and always thought he was a great guy--he has even been a guest in my home on multiple occasions. However, as many of us have stated, no one knows what goes on behind closed doors."

Now I am in a circle-did msm or LE discuss the 40K and the 400.00 per day?

Confused - Not trying to dispute you, but I recall one psychic somewhere in Europe, I do believe, thought the truck was "green". :twocents: fwiw

No problem...it may have been green that was said. I just remember there were 2 psychic things that came about the same time and one of them stated a color for the truck.

I have wondered this also. The only info about this that I remember seeing was from Arlene D. When the $40,000 was discussed before, I asked the same question and I don't think it was ever answered.

Now, you know what this means, don't you?!! :crazy: Looking through the posts (the long posts....) again! :woohoo::woohoo:

Need to go for now...but will look later if noone else comes up with an answer in the interim....:innocent:

I can look Some1-no worries. I dont believe the information was ever confirmed by MSM or LE, but I can check and post. :)

Snipped

To be fair and honest, I have never seen him any other way. He is always jovial and engaging. I don't believe that was staged or faked, it is his normal manner.

This was posted by MacGyver about Matt, way back in thread 3.
"I've known him 15 years and always thought he was a great guy--he has even been a guest in my home on multiple occasions. However, as many of us have stated, no one knows what goes on behind closed doors."

IMO..In reference to myself I fully suspect there just may be two sides to Mr. MP... Dr. Jeckyl - Mr. Hyde comes to mind...JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member