TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds to me that there is much more going on with this than we know about.

If it was the same woman who was on JVM Monday, she says she is a family friend and that she did not have any info about the case. Maybe the family asked her not to do it?

It's interesting if indeed the guest was to be family friend Tammy Raimey. On JVM (05.09), she defended Clint and implicitly criticized TBI regarding the early wording - "dragged" v. "led":
---
ELEZ-MITCHELL: I want to give Tammy, a friend of the family, the last word on that. Because you could drag somebody and not have drag marks, Tammy.

RAIMEY: I don`t believe that is what Clint ever told them. I think that was bad wording from the TBI from the very start.
---
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1105/09/ijvm.01.html

It's interesting if indeed the guest was to be family friend Tammy Raimey. On JVM, she defended Clint and implicitly criticized TBI regarding the early wording - "dragged" v. "led":

Good point...she put that on TBI, rightly or wrongly.

I'd certainly like to know why this show was called off at the last minute, and by whom.

Its odd because Holly was supposed to be featured on the NG show on a Monday night. Trailers played on TV from Friday through Monday hyping the show and talking about alleged cell phone pings and text messages... Yet the show never aired. No mention of Holly was made Monday or really at all since then. So someone shut that one down.

Its odd because Holly was supposed to be featured on the NG show on a Monday night. Trailers played on TV from Friday through Monday hyping the show and talking about alleged cell phone pings and text messages... Yet the show never aired. No mention of Holly was made Monday or really at all since then. So someone shut that one down.

Or the info was bad info...no one else had it and for NG to have a real scoop, the world has to stop first.

Or the info was bad info...no one else had it and for NG to have a real scoop, the world has to stop first.

Thats true but it is still odd that NG only covered Holly once and not really even initially. The lack of new news or any news has not stopped NG from covering cases in the past. Casey Anthony case in point. Its been the same old stuff for the last two years. JVM just had it on once or so either. Its almost like they are trying to avoid it.

Thats true but it is still odd that NG only covered Holly once and not really even initially. The lack of new news or any news has not stopped NG from covering cases in the past. Casey Anthony case in point. Its been the same old stuff for the last two years. JVM just had it on once or so either. Its almost like they are trying to avoid it.

I think there would have to be a really big break in the case, or some family sideshow like we see in Hailey Dunn's case, to give up even a minute of Casey Anthony time...they've been waiting for this for too long.

I hate to say it folks, but PCSO tried to do the same thing down in Florida where the HaLeigh Cummings case was concerned only they didn't succeed. They ran Cobra out of town and shut everybody down for a while down there. It was all the sideshows that got everything riled up back down there. TN is a different state. LE doesn't talk and I know that from experience. As I once stated a guy was shot in the back of the head five times in my childrens' school yard and LE was flooded with calls and the only thing that was ever mentioned was that it was a suicide and not another word was ever mentioned. Suicide right!

How long will it be before the Bobo family says, "Enough is Enough," and demand media coverage and help?

This is just such an odd case- one I'm deeply troubled by. So sad for this young woman.

How long will it be before the Bobo family says, "Enough is Enough," and demand media coverage and help?

Probably when they loose confidence with LE and feel like media coverage and help from other sources, other than LE, will help them find their daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname